Kenya e-visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
Kenya visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens : Kenya is an exotic and vibrant country, steeped in history and culture. For Ukrainian citizens looking to experience this unique destination, understanding the Kenya visa requirements is essential for travel.
Kenya is a diverse country, boasting both savanna and coastal regions, as well as a variety of attractions from national parks to historical sites and more. Whether planning a safari, visiting family, or simply sightseeing, it is crucial to be aware of the Kenya visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens to enter Kenya.
Kenya visa for Ukrainian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Ukraine?
Kenya Immigration Services will give you more information about the Kenya e visa requirements, fees, services and types, as well as necessary documentation and Kenya visa application procedures for Ukraine citizens wishing to visit this stunningly beautiful country. In addition, it will explain the rules for staying in Kenya for extended periods and provide important information. With this knowledge, Ukrainian citizens can confidently take the necessary steps to experience Kenya's landscapes and all it has to offer.
Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Ukrainian Citizens
- Ukraine is not on the exempt country list for Kenya visas, so a Kenya visa is REQUIRED for Ukrainian citizens who plan to visit the country
- Depending on why Ukrainian citizens visit Kenya and the referred documents you have, you could apply for a suitable Kenya visa type.
Ukrainian citizens can apply for a Kenya visa in several ways:
- Kenya visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Kenya and can be acquired from the Kenya embassy or consulate near you
- Applying online for a Kenya e-visa for Ukrainian citizens.
To apply for a Kenya visa, Ukrainians must submit the following documents:
- A completed Kenya visa application form
- A valid Ukrainian passport
- A passport-sized photograph
- A scan of the biographical page of the passport.
Let’s check Kenya visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
All Types Of Kenya Visa For Ukrainian Citizens
Ukrainians seeking to travel to Kenya will need to obtain the relevant Kenya visa in order to enter the country.
- There are several types of Kenya visas available to Ukrainian citizens, depending on their purpose of traveling.
- The most common type is the Kenyan e-visa for Ukrainian citizens, an electronic visa that can be obtained online in advance of travel.
- This Kenya visa type is valid for 90 days from the issued date and is suitable for those traveling to Kenya for leisure, business, medical or transit purposes.
Kenya Immigration Services currently offer four (04) types of Kenya e visa for Ukrainian citizens, depending on the purpose of the visit:
- Kenya Tourist visa: Ukrainian travelers who want to participate in tourist activities or simply go sightseeing should apply for this visa. Kenya tourist e visa is a single-entry visa, allowing its holders to enter Kenya only once and remain there for up to 90 days from the arrival date
- Kenya Transit visa: used when Ukrainians need to cross Kenya before taking another flight to a different country. The validity of a Kenya transit e visa is 90 days. Ukrainian nationals are allowed to have a short trip in Kenya for a maximum of 72 hours from the date of arrival with this Kenya e visa
- Kenya Business visa: With Kenya business e visa, Ukrainian citizens will have 90 consecutive days to engage in business activities in this country
- East Africa Tourist visa: one new type of Kenya e-visa, East Africa tourist e visa for Ukrainian citizens traveling around 03 countries: Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda. Ukrainian citizens can use this Kenya e visa to visit these African countries and stay there for up to 90 days.
Ukrainian citizens requiring other types of Kenya visas should visit the nearest Kenya embassy or consulate to apply for a proper visa.
How To Apply For A Kenya Visa For Ukrainian Citizens From Their Home
Kenya e visa is an official online visa system by the Kenya Government, launched in 2015 to allow citizens of eligible countries to enter Kenya legally, including Ukraine.
- Although the Government does not ask Ukrainian applicants to submit paperwork at the Kenya embassy, they will require some scans of important documents to process a visa application for a Kenya e visa
- Therefore, as a Ukrainian applicant for a Kenya e visa, you should obtain certain documents to ensure a smooth process.
Apply for a Kenya e visa for Ukrainian citizens
Prepare the Kenya visa required documents including:
- Ukrainian passport is valid for at least 06 months beyond the intended arrival date in Kenya, with at least two unused pages for immigration stamps when entering and leaving Kenya
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- A valid email address to receive notifications and Kenya visa approval information
- A recent passport photo of the applicant that was taken as recently as possible.
In addition, depending on the type of Kenya e visa you apply for, there are some extra documents that you need to provide. These are listed below:
- Kenya Tourist e visa requirements: Ukrainian applicants need to provide a travel itinerary (flight tickets). Hotel bookings or an invitation letter from a Kenyan host are also required to obtain a Kenya tourist e visa.
- Kenya Business e visa requirements: Ukrainian passport holders are required to provide an invitation letter from the company or invitation letter for business visits, a Certificate Of Incorporation of the company, and a staff ID card/Passport to obtain a Kenya business e visa.
Apply for a Kenya e-visa for Ukrainian citizens by following these steps
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e-visa application form with basic information including your full name, date of birth, nationality, as well as passport number. Ukrainians should carefully check the accuracy of the information provided to avoid errors during the Kenya visa application process.
- Step 2: Choose the payment method for the Kenya visa fee and provide some additional documents as required.
- Step 3: Ukrainian citizens can also track their Kenya e-visa application status by using the check status system on our website, and they’ll receive an email confirmation. Ukrainian applicants will receive their Kenya visas in PDF format via email after a few days.
Ukrainian citizens should download and print out their Kenya e visa. Then remember to bring a Kenya e-visa to show the Kenya immigration officers upon arrival.
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Ukrainian Citizens
Various types of Kenya visas are available, each with a different number of entries and stay duration. Kenya visa fee for Ukrainian citizens is solely determined by the type and services of the Kenya e visa chosen.
Kenya e visa fee for Ukrainian citizens
- To obtain a Kenya visa for Ukrainian citizens, applicants have to pay two kinds of Kenya visa fees, which are called the Kenya visa service fee and Government fee
- More about how to make payment for Kenya e visa fees for Ukrainian citizens, and Kenya visa services cost here
- In addition, Kenya Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist Ukrainian citizens while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Lean about Kenya visa fees for Ukrainian citizens
Kenya e visa services for Ukrainian citizens
- Normal Kenya e-visa: used in most cases, Ukrainian travelers will get a Kenya e visa approval in a guaranteed maximum of 03 business days
- Urgent Kenya e-visa: With this service, Ukrainian citizens can get a Kenya e visa in a guaranteed processing time of 24 hours
- Super Urgent Kenya e-visa: used in emergency cases, Ukrainians can get a Kenya e visa in a guaranteed maximum of 05 business hours. This is the fastest and most expensive Kenya e visa services option available.
Find out more about applying for a Rush Kenya e visa here.
Buy Kenya travel insurance along with a Kenya visa for Ukrainian citizens
Although Kenya travel insurance is not one of Kenya visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens, it is a recommendation for your trip.
- When visiting a country like Kenya, Ukrainian travelers should be ready for unforeseen events such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. The Kenya travel insurance will help you partially reduce damages during the trip
- Kenya Immigration Services believe that insurance is essential for Ukrainians to have peace of mind and enjoyment of their trip to Kenya.
You can take benefits and Kenya travel insurance information here.
Apply for a regular Kenya visa at the Kenya embassy in Ukraine
- Kenya embassy opening hours: 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday to Friday
- During public holidays in Ukraine and Kenya, Kenya embassy offices may be closed, visitors need to be aware of this when applying for a normal Kenya visa for Ukrainian citizens there.
Link: Kenya embassy.
Note about Kenya e visas for Ukrainian citizens
Ukrainian passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering Kenya.