Kenya visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens - Fees & Services
Kenya has long been near the top of the list for travelers interested in visiting the Swahili Coast. With its diverse cities and expansive coastline, Kenya has attracted visitors for decades because of its long-established reputation as a wonderful safari destination. The ministry of tourism's recent efforts to update its visa program has made it easier than ever for Ukrainian passport holders to apply for and receive permission to visit this beautiful country.
For everything, you need to know regarding the Kenya e-visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens, consult the sections below.
Kenya visa for Ukrainian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Ukraine?
Kenya e visa for Ukrainian citizens
Most Ukrainian nationals traveling to this country on holiday need to obtain the appropriate travel authorization to permit them to enter.
There is a Kenya e-visa for Ukrainian citizens that you can apply for in advance right here on kenyaimmigration.org’s website.
The Kenyan government now provides Kenyan e-visa to citizens of 141 countries who wish to visit the country. With the new Kenyan e-visa system, travelers can obtain an e-visa online without visiting a Kenyan Embassy or Consulate.
Ukrainian citizens are eligible to apply for a Kenyan e-visa due to the agreements the Kenyan government has with the government of Ukraine
The single-entry visa is granted to visitors who are visiting Kenya for tourism, leisure, medical, religious, or family reasons. You must enter Kenya within three months of the date of issue, which means that if a traveler leaves the country and wishes to return, they must apply for a second visa, even if their first one is still valid. The visa is valid for 30 days at first and can be extended twice from within Kenya.
The process of getting a Kenya visa online is extremely simple, and it allows them to obtain an e-visa in just a few days, without the need of visiting a diplomatic mission.
However, for reasons other than leisure and stays longer than 90 days, Ukrainians will need to obtain a traditional visa by applying in person at an embassy or consulate in Kenya
Type of Kenya e visas:
- Kenya transit e-visa: Passengers who want to travel to other countries and stay in Kenya for less than 72 hours. The e-visa is valid for 72 hours from the date of entry. The entry deadline must be specified in the online form. A duplicate of the onward ticket is also required.
- Kenya business e-visa: On business trips such as meetings or exhibitions, people can stay for up to 90 days. The e-visa is valid for 90 days after it is issued and must be used before it expires. You can request an extension of your e-Visa for a fee while in Kenya.
- Kenya tourist e-Visa: This type of e-visa is appropriate for travelers who intend to stay in Kenya for the purpose of touring and visiting. The e-visa is valid for up to 90 days from the date of issuance and must be used before the expiry date. While in Kenya, you can request an extension of your e-Visa and be charged additional fees.
- East Africa e-visa: Do you want to have the most authentic East African experience possible? For Ukrainian tourists who want to spend more time exploring or with family, the East Africa Visa is the longest visa. For up to 90 days, you can enter Uganda multiple times and cross the borders of Kenya and Rwanda.
Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Ukrainian Citizens
To enter Kenya, Ukrainian citizens must have the following:
- A Ukrainian passport valid for six months from their intended entry date into Kenya
- In order to receive exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border, there must be at least two blank pages in the passport
- A current passport photograph - Get a duplicate passport photo and scan it to include with your application.
- A recent (within the last six months) digital color photograph
- An itinerary for your Kenya trip. The itinerary does not have to be exact, but it must include an intended outline for your time in Kenya.
- Proof of further travel from Kenya to Ukraine or another country
- Email address: Kenya e-visas are electronically linked to passports, but you will still need a copy to show at Kenyan immigration. That is why, in order to receive this information properly, you must have a valid e-mail address.
Ukrainian e-Visa applicants do not need to attend a Kenya embassy or consulate to present paperwork in person. All documents and information are submitted digitally.
Let’s check Kenya e visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
How To Apply A Kenya Visa For Ukrainian Citizens Online
To apply for a Kenya e visa for Ukrainian citizens, applicants must follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Complete the Kenya e-visa for Ukrainian citizens
Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fees and submit the request
Step 3: Download and print out the Kenya e visa
Read more: Apply for a Kenya rush visa online
The above-mentioned requirements are part of the application for the Kenya e-Visa for Ukrainian citizens. Ukrainian passport holders can expect to be asked questions about their passport and personal details (first and last name as it appears on their documents), their plans while in Kenya, the names of their parents, and a few other basic security questions when completing the application.
Apply a Kenya e visa for Ukrainian citizens online
It is critical to double-check each answer. Although the application was designed to be completed as quickly and easily as possible, any incorrect information could result in the application being rejected.
Once the Kenya e-Visa for Ukrainian citizens has been submitted, a response can be expected in one to three days. Travelers should not expect a quick response and should apply well in advance of their departure date to avoid being turned away at their Kenyan port of entry.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Kenya Embassy in Ukraine.
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees For Ukrainian Citizens
The cost of the Kenya electronic visa for Ukrainian citizens is determined by the processing option you choose while completing the application form. It is also influenced by the type of visa. In terms of when your visa will arrive, you have three options:
- Normal: If you choose this option, your Kenya e-visa will be emailed to you within 3 business days. This is the cheapest processing time available. The cost of the visa itself, plus a service fee paid to kenyaimmigration.org.
- Urgent: This option will cut the processing time of the application by one day. Within one business day, your application will be reviewed and processed.
- Super urgent: If you need your visa as soon as possible, this is the best option you have. Within 5 business hours, your application will be processed. This is, as you might expect, the most expensive option.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Ukraine, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services also provide other package services to assist Ukrainian citizens while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Lean about Kenya visa fees for Ukrainian citizens