Kenya visa requirements for Chadian citizens
When a Chadian citizen considers a vacation, the first thing that comes to mind is to visit places where they can contemplate nature, such as jungles, beaches, high peaks, and impressive lakes.
This is why Kenya is always the top destination for Chadian tourists. Because this magnificent country is home to snowy mountains such as Mount Kenya, impressive volcanoes such as Mount Kilimanjaro, and magnificent rivers such as the Thika and Tana. You will also have the fantastic opportunity to witness natural wonders such as animal migration and the display of pink flamingos on Lake Nakuru.
Additionally, you will be able to see lions, zebras, cheetahs, rhinoceros, giraffes, and many more live. However, you are required to meet the Kenya visa requirements for Chadian citizens before entering Kenya, which our team of experts will discuss with you below.
Kenya e-visa for Chadian citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Chadian citizens:
Launched in 2015, this e-Visa is at the moment the fastest and simplest way travelers can enter this East African country for purposes of tourism, business, or transit reasons. It is possible for Chadian nationals to apply online for this e-visa in order to expedite the application process.
The entire process of applying for a Kenya e-visa for Chadian citizens is done online and takes less than 20 minutes. In order to apply for an e-Visa, Chadian candidates must also have a stable internet connection and a mobile device such as a smartphone or a computer. There is no need for travelers to visit a Kenyan embassy or consulate to apply for a visa.
Kenya e-visa is a single-entry permit that allows the holder to spend up to 90 days in the country. In addition, if Chadian travelers intend to stay in Kenya for more than 90 consecutive days, they must apply in person at the nearest consulate/embassy for a different type of visa.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
There are four e-Visa types that you can choose the best one for you based on your travel plans and the length of time you want to spend in Kenya. Learn more about our various visas by reading on.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Are you planning a short layover in Kenya? If you only have three days in Kenya before continuing on to your next destination, the Transit e-Visa is a great option. Citizens of Chad can stay in Kenya for up to three days before their flight departs with the Transit e-Visa. Explore Kenya's local cuisine, culture, and nightlife while you "wait". You will not be disappointed.
- Kenya business e-visa: allows Chadian travelers to enter Kenya for business ventures. This is an online, single-entry visa that permits Chadians to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days
- Kenya tourist e-visa: is a single entry visa that grants a stay of 90 days in the country. This visa expected that the online Kenya visa will allow eligible citizens to travel to Kenya for purposes of tourism
- East Africa e-visa: To take full advantage of your travel experience, you need an East Africa e-visa. You can spend 90 days in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya with the East Africa e-Visa, coming and going whenever you like
2. Kenya visa requirements for Chadian citizens:
In order for Chadian citizens to have a successful process applying for a Kenya e-visa, they will need to meet a set of Kenya visa requirements, which include the following:
- A Chadian passport, valid for at least six months from the date of entry to Kenya.
- In order to receive an entry or exit stamp at the Kenyan border, there must be at least two blank pages inside the passport.
- A valid email address where the Kenya e-visa will be sent
- A digital copy of the passport's biographical page
- A recent passport-style color photo of the Israeli passenger
- Proof of plans for travel to/within Kenya, such as transportation bookings, hotel reservations, etc.
- An invitation letter, staff ID card and company COI must be provided if you are applying for a business e-visa.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Chadian citizens
Chadians who have a passport that does not meet Kenya visa requirements for Chadian citizens should renew it as soon as possible with their local authorities before beginning the application process.
Travelers from Chad who hold dual citizenship should be aware that the Kenya e-visa is electronically linked to their passports. They should remember to submit their application using the same passport they will use to enter the country.
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Chad:
The first and most important step that Chadian citizens must take is to apply for an e-Visa. You can, thankfully, complete the entire application process online from the convenience of your own office or home. It is not necessary to visit the nearest consulate or embassy.
The procedure is also simple and quick. Citizens of Chad who qualify for an e-Visa must only complete the following three steps:
Step 1: Complete the online application form
Step 2: Pay the fee by means of a valid credit/debit card, American Express, Visa Card, Master Card, or Wire Transfer by Bank of Cyprus.
Step 3: Receive and print out the Kenya e-visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
Following the completion of these steps, all future communication will be via email. This includes the visa application status. Chadian can expect to receive approval between 1 and 3 business days from submitting the form.
If the application is approved, the e-Visa will be emailed to the email address entered on the application form. As a result, applicants should check their inboxes frequently. If a traveler's application is denied, he or she may be able to reapply for the visa. The reason for the denial will be provided so that the applicant can resolve any issues before reapplying.
4. Kenya visa fees for Chadian citizens:
Kenya e-visa fees for Chadian citizens
The cost of your visa application depends on what processing time and the type of visa you choose. We give you three excellent options:
- Normal: Your application will be reviewed within 3 business days. It is the most common option because it is the least expensive.
- Urgent: This time, your application is processed within just 1 business day
- Super urgent: This option is ideal for those who need their visa as soon as possible. The Kenya e-visa application form arrives in your email inbox within 5 business hours.
Kenya e-visa fees that Chadians have to pay to get their Kenya visa include the Kenya e-Visa service fee and Kenya Government fee. In addition, we recommend that Chadians should buy Covid-19 Insurance to protect your benefit when you lose your luggages and cover your medical fees when you are in Kenya.