Kenya e-Visa Types and Fees - Kenya Immigration Services
Kenya Immigration Services provides e-Visa services for people who want to travel to Kenya.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance. With the fee of US$ 299 per application, you will be insured against many risks, especially the Covid pandemic, when you are not in your home country. We also note that this is an optional, you can consider depending on your situation.
How Much is a Kenya Visa?
There are two kinds of Kenya eVisa fee that you have to pay for to get your eVisa to Kenya, including Kenya eVisa service fee and Kenya Government fee:
1. Kenya eVisa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a Kenya eVisa processing from consulting about the Kenya eVisa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and results to collecting the eVisa from Kenya Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped when arriving at the Kenya ports. ( at the airports, borders, sea ports).
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|eVisa||US$ 59||US$ 57||US$ 55||US$ 52||US$ 45||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 5 business hours.
2. Kenya Government fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant has to pay for the Kenya Immigration Department to process eVisa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Kenya Visa Types||Government & admin fee|
|Kenya East Africa Visa (Multiple entries for 90 days)||US$ 150|
|Kenya Tourist Visa (Single entry for 90 days)||US$ 95|
|Kenya Business Visa (Single entry for 90 days)||US$ 95|
|Kenya Transit Visa||US$ 65|
- You can use eVisa for tourist, business and medical treatment.
- Valid passport not less than 6 months
- The passport should have at least one blank page for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Travellers are required to show a return ticket at the port of entry.
- A visa to Kenya once approved and issued is valid for travel within 3 months.
- Once you present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be issued with a stay period not exceeding 90 days, which may be renewed for a further 90 days at the immigration headquarters.
- The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Kenya is 6 months.