Kenya visa requirements for Swedish citizens - Fees & Services
- Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Swedish Citizens
- Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Swedish Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply Kenya Visa For Swedish Citizens Online, Right From Your Home
- Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Swedish Citizens
- Kenya e visa fee for Swedish citizens
- Kenya e visa services for Swedish citizens
- About the Kenya service packages support in addition to the Kenya e visa service for Swedish tourists
- Anyway, consider to buy Kenya e visa with Kenyan travel insurance for Swedish citizens
- Apply for necessary Kenya visa at Kenya embassy in Sweden
Kenya visa for Swedish citizens: In an increasingly interconnected world, more and more people are traveling abroad for work, pleasure, and even to visit family. Travelers from China seeking to visit Kenya should familiarize themselves with the Kenya visa requirements for Swedish citizens before entering the country. Besides, learning more about the Kenya e visa application process before entering the country is essential for ensuring smooth and safe travel to Kenya.
Kenya visa for Swedish citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Sweden?
In this article, Kenya Immigration Services will discuss the Kenya e visa requirements for Swedish citizens wanting to visit Kenya. We will also review the necessary paperwork, documents, and steps required for obtaining a Kenya e visa, as well as the Kenya visa application process, so you can confidently and successfully plan your trip.
From the Kenya e visa fees, services, and types to processing times, this informative article will provide travelers with the insight they need to make informed decisions about their travel plans to Kenya. Let's get started!
Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Swedish Citizens
- Sweden is not on the exempt country list for Kenya visas, so a Kenya visa is REQUIRED for Swedish passport holders
- Swedish citizens can apply for the appropriate type of Kenya visa depending on the purpose and duration of their stay in Kenya and the necessary documents available.
Swedish citizens can apply for a Kenya visa in several ways
- In practice, most Kenya visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Kenya and can be acquired from the Kenya embassy in Sweden or the nearest consulates
- Applying online a Kenya e visa for Swedish nationals through our website.
To apply for a Kenya visa, Swedish applicants must submit the following documents
- A completed Kenya visa application form
- A valid Swedish passport
- Two passport-sized photographs that were taken within the last 6 months
- A scan of the biographical page of the Swedish passport.
Check Kenya e visa requirements for Swedish citizens online
Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Swedish Citizens Currently Available
Swedes seeking to travel to Kenya will need to obtain the relevant Kenya visa in order to enter the country. There are several different types of Kenya visas available for Swedish citizens, depending on their travel purpose.
The most popular is the Kenya e visa for Swedish citizens, which can be applied and obtained online before your trip. This type of Kenya visa is valid for a maximum of 90 days and is suitable for people coming to Kenya for leisure, business, medical or transit purposes.
Currently, there are four (04) types of Kenya e visa available to Swedish citizens, depending on the purpose of the visit:
Kenya Tourist e visa
Mainly used for traveling and sightseeing purposes. Kenya 90-day validity tourist eVisa for Swedish citizens only allows a single-entry, and you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.
Kenya Transit e visa
Used when Swedish need to stay in Kenya for a few days before taking another flight to another country. Kenya transit eVisa is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, allowing Swedish travelers to have a short trip in Kenya for up to 07 days.
Kenya Business e visa
This is crucial for your short trip to Kenya for business. Swedish workers will have 90 consecutive days in this country with a Kenya business e visa.
East Africa Tourist e visa
East Africa tourist visa is one new type of Kenya e visa for tourism purposes. These East Africa tourist eVisas allow Swedish traveling around 03 countries: Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda.
With this type of Kenya tourist e visa, Swedish tourists can visit these countries freely and remain there for a total of 90 days.
Swedish citizens needing a multiple-entry Kenya visa are required to apply for a necessary Kenya visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of Kenya in Sweden.
How To Apply Kenya Visa For Swedish Citizens Online, Right From Your Home
- Kenya e visa is an official online Visa system introduced by the Kenyan government in 2015 to allow inhabitants of qualified countries, including Sweden, to enter Kenya lawfully
- Although the Government does not require Swedish applicants to submit their documents at the Kenya embassy, they will ask you to scan some documents in order for your Kenya e visa application to be processed.
Apply Kenya e visa for Swedish citizens online from anywhere in the world
Therefore, as Swedish nationals applying for a Kenya eVisa, you should have certain documents ready to go to ensure a smooth process.
Required documents to apply for a Kenyan visa include:
- A Swedish passport is valid for at least 06 months beyond the intended arrival date in Kenya and has at least two pages for immigration stamps when entering and leaving Kenya
- A scan of Swedish passport’s biographical page
- A valid email address to receive notifications and Kenya visa approval information
- Passport photo of the Swedish applicant taken as recently as possible.
In addition, depending on the type of Kenya e visa you apply for, there are some extra documents that Swedish travelers need to provide.
About Kenya tourist visa requirements for Swedish citizens
Swedish travelers need to provide your travel itinerary. A hotel booking, flight tickets, or an invitation letter from a Kenyan host is also required to obtain a Kenya tourist visa for Swedish citizens.
About Kenya business visa requirements Swedish citizens
Swedish are required to provide an invitation letter from the company or invitation letter for business visits, a Certificate Of Incorporation of the company, and your staff ID card/Passport.
Apply Kenya e visa for Swedish residents by following these steps
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e visa application form with basic information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, as well as the passport number. Swedish applicants should carefully check the accuracy of the information provided to avoid errors during the Kenya e visa application process
- Step 2: Choose the payment method for the Kenya visa fees and provide some additional documents as required
- Step 3: With system tab check Kenya e visa status allows Swedish citizens to track the status of Kenya e visa application process at any time. Swedish applicants will receive a Kenya e visa by email in a maximum of 03 business days.
Swedish citizens should download and print out their Kenya electronic visa. Then bring your Kenya e visa with you to show the Kenya Immigration officers upon arrival.
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Swedish Citizens
Various types of Kenya visas are available, each with a different number of entries and staying time. Kenya visa fee for Swedish citizens is solely determined by the type and service option of your Kenya e visa chosen.
Kenya e visa fee for Swedish citizens
- To obtain a Kenya e visa for Swedish citizens, you have to pay two kinds of fees, which are called the Kenya visa fee and Kenya Government fee
- More about how to make payment Kenya e visa fees for Swedish citizens, and Kenya visa service costs here.
Lean about Kenya e visa fees for Swedish citizens
Kenya e visa services for Swedish citizens
Kenya Immigration Services is currently offering 03 options of Kenya e visa services for Swedish citizens depending on your needs.
Normal Kenya e visa service
Used in most cases, Swedish travelers will get a Kenya eVisa approval in a guaranteed maximum of 03 business days.
Urgent Kenya e visa service
Used in some special cases, Swedish citizens can get this Kenya eVisa in a guaranteed maximum of 24 hours.
Super Urgent Kenya e visa service
This is the fastest Kenya visa service available, used in emergency cases. Swedes can get a Kenya eVisa in a guaranteed maximum of 05 business hours.
Apply for a Rush Kenya e visa for Swedish citizens here.
About the Kenya service packages support in addition to the Kenya e visa service for Swedish tourists
Other than Kenya electronic visa, Kenya Immigration Service now also provides package services to support Swedish citizens when traveling to Kenya, including:
If Swedish travelers are planning to have a short-term visit in Kenya for such purposes as tourism, sightseeing, business, or medical treatment, they should consider purchasing an e-Sim in Kenya.
Basically, an eSIM for Kenya is an embedded SIM card available on eSIM capable devices.
To help our customers have more carefree time before traveling to Kenya, we are delighted to offer a Kenya car pick-up service along with the Kenya e visa package for Swedish citizens.
With our car pick-up service in Kenya, Swedish tourists no longer worry about the transportation from the arrival port to your rented accommodation in Kenya.
Kenya Immigration Services believe that Kenya travel insurance is essential for Swedish citizens to have peace of mind and fully enjoy their trip to Kenya.
Anyway, consider to buy Kenya e visa with Kenyan travel insurance for Swedish citizens
- Although Kenya travel insurance is not one of the mandatory Kenya visa requirements for Swedish citizens, it is an essential recommendation for your trip from the Kenya Government
- When visiting a country like Kenya, Swedish travelers should be ready for unforeseen events such as trip interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. The Kenya travel insurance will help you partially reduce damages during the trip.
Swedish citizens can take benefits and Kenya travel health insurance information here.
Apply for necessary Kenya visa at Kenya embassy in Sweden
Anyway, Swedish citizens can get most of the Kenya visas you need at the Kenyan embassy or consulate in Sweden.
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Stockholm, Sweden
- Address: Birger Jarlsgatan 37, 2nd Floor, P.O. Box 7694, 103 95 Stockholm, Sweden
- Link to the consulates and embassies of Kenya in Sweden here.
Kenya consulate/embassy office’s hours
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the Kenya consulates and embassies office is open Monday to Friday.