Kenya visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens - Fee/Service
Traveling to Kenya is now easier than ever thanks to the e-visa program. The Kenyan e-visa, also known as an electronic visa, is available to citizens of over 140 countries, including Cameroon
Obtaining a Kenya e-visa for Cameroonians is quick and easy. Travelers only need to gather a few documents, apply online, and receive their electronic visas.
This eliminates the need to visit a local embassy, gather mountains of paperwork, and wait weeks for a decision. Applying for a Kenyan e-Visa from Cameroon takes less than one hour and can be done from the comfort of the traveler’s home.
Kenya visa for Cameroonian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Cameroon?
1. Kenya e-visa for Cameroonians:
Nowadays, electronic visas have become more common. Therefore, you can apply for the Kenya Visa online and have the opportunity to enter this country plus Uganda and Rwanda.
It will only take you a few minutes to complete a Kenya visa application form with Kenya Immigration Services website. Can you believe it? From the comfort of your home, you can have a Kenya visa for Cameroonians
The Kenya Visa is valid for 90 days. It allows a single entry to Kenya.
If you have a Cameroonian passport, you will need a visa to enter Kenya. Citizens of 140 countries, including Cameroon, have been able to apply online for a Kenya tourist visa since 2015. Travelers who want to visit Kenya for tourism will no longer need to visit the Kenyan embassy and apply for a visa in person if they request an electronic visa.
Kenya e-visa for Cameroonians allows Cameroonians travelers to travel to the Republic of Kenya for short-term stays for tourism, business, and medical purposes.
Kenya visa types for Cameroonian citizens:
The Kenya visa policy defines the different types of online visas available to international visitors. Cameroonian travelers can choose between the 4 following e-visa types to visit Kenya:
- Kenya e-tourist visa: With this e-visa, you can relax, visit friends and family, and explore the beautiful country of Kenya. This visa is valid for a maximum of 90 days from the issued date, and it allows a single entry to Kenya.
- Kenya business visa:
The Kenyan government issues a separate type of travel authorization for visitors who intend to engage in business activities while in the country. Foreign travelers have up to 90 days to stay in the country. The Kenyan business e-Visa will serve as a permit for the following visits:
- International meetings
- Business conferences or convention center
- Discussion of business ventures
- Kenya transit visa: The Transit e-visa allows you to leave the airport and spend up to 72 hours in Kenya
- Kenya East Africa visa: If you want to see what East Africa has to offer, this is the way to go. This e-Visa allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, ensuring that you have a rich experience in the region. This visa has a maximum validity of 90 days and multiple entries. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in these 03 countries for up to 90 days.
2. Kenya visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens:
Although the Kenyan e-Visa was designed with simplicity in mind, each Cameroonian passport holder must still meet a number of requirements in order to complete their application. Below is a list of Kenya visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens to be met to obtain the e-Visa:
- Valid Passport - You need to scan the cover and details page. Also, your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after you enter Kenya.
- At least two blank pages in the passport: This is done so that border officials have enough room to stamp the visa holder's passport upon arrival.
- A recent digital photo of the traveler: This should be a digital photo of the traveler taken within the last 6 months. The photograph should be sharp and show the traveler's facial features clearly.
- Email address - We will send you the visa to your email inbox.
- Flight booking (for Transit and East Africa e-visa): this is for verify whether you are entering right destination or not. If you choose Transit e-visa, you will provide a flight ticket to prove you will stay in and go out within 03 days. For East Africa e-visa, it is required to start your trip in Kenya before visiting Uganda and Rwanda. Therefore, you need to provide your ticket that shows your first entry point is Kenya.
- Business documents (required for Business e-visa): You need these documents to apply for a Kenya business e-visa: an invitation letter from the organization that has a business with yours, a COI from your company, and your staff ID/business card.
Once these visa requirements are met by the Cameroonian travelers, they are able to apply for Kenya visas online
Upon arrival in Kenya, Cameroonian nationals are asked to present a printed copy of their Kenya e-visa along with their passport.
All information and documents are uploaded digitally. Cameroonians do not need to present paperwork in person at the embassy.
Check Kenya e visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Cameroon:
The online Kenya visa application for Cameroonians is an easy process that can be completed in just a few minutes. There is no need for candidates to visit a Kenya embassy or consulate in order to apply.
Travelers from Cameroon need to complete the Kenya tourist visa application form. It is quick and simple to fill out online, just a few basic details are requested.
Citizens of Cameroon can apply for a Kenya visa online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Complete the Kenya e-visa application form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa processing fee
Step 3: Print out Kenya e-visa
Kenya e-Visa processing is fast. Most Cameroonian travelers receive the approved permit by email in 1 to 3 business days.
Kenyan authorities will send the approved Kenya e-Visa to the email address you provided during registration. We recommend that Cameroonian visitors print or save a copy of their e-Visa to present to border officials upon arrival.
4. Kenya visa Fee for Cameroonian citizens:
Cameroonian citizens cannot visit Kenya without a visa. Cameroonians need a visa even for short stays in the country. The cost of an e-visa is cheaper than a traditional visa
The e-visa fee for Kenya may vary depending on the visa type. The online Kenya visa fee can be paid debit or credit card, American Express, Visa Card, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account. Payments are made via secure servers to protect client data.
Kenya e-visa fees that you have to pay to get your Kenya visa include the Kenya e-Visa service fee and Kenya Government fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance
The cost of your Kenya e-Visa is determined by how quickly you require it. Kenyaimmigration.org gives you 3 choices so that you can decide which one is the best for you:
- Normal: This is a basic service that can ensure your application will be completed within 3 business days.
- Urgent: this one moves a bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 5 business hours.
Kenya Visa Requirements for Cameroon Citizens FAQs
No, Cameroonians need a visa to enter Kenya. They will not be able to obtain a visa on arrival in Kenya. They must first apply for a visa online or at a Kenyan embassy or consulate.
In other words, depending on the reason for their stay, most Cameroonian citizens visiting Kenya must get a Kenyan e-Visa.
If you are visiting Kenya for one of the following reasons, you must apply for an eVisa Kenya online:
- Visiting family and/or friends
The following are the Kenya visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens to apply for a visa to Kenya:
- A valid passport that is at least 6 months old and has at least two blank pages.
- A completed visa application form.
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
- A copy of your return or onward travel ticket.
- Proof of accommodation in Kenya.
- Proof of financial means to support your stay in Kenya.
Each type of e-visa will have its visa requirements; therefore, you must check carefully what you need to prepare for an e-visa process. You can apply for a visa to Kenya online at the Kenya Immigration Services website. The online application process is usually faster and more convenient.
Kenya travel safety is determined by a variety of variables, including the exact regions you intend to visit, your travel style, and your own safety awareness. Kenya is a safe nation to visit in general, but there are certain concerns to be aware of.
The following are some of the safety risks to be aware of when traveling to Kenya:
- Crime: Pickpocketing and bag snatching are common forms of petty crime in various parts of Kenya, notably in big cities like Nairobi. Keep your valuables nearby and be attentive of your surroundings.
- Terrorism: Terrorism exists in Kenya, notably in the country's northeastern region. The US State Department has issued a travel warning for Kenya, citing the possibility of terrorist strikes. If you are considering a trip to Kenya, it is essential to be informed of the most recent security recommendations and to take the necessary measures.
- Wildlife: Kenya is home to a wide range of wild creatures, some of which can be lethal. When hiking or camping, stay cautious of your surroundings and avoid approaching any wild animals.
If you are planning to travel to Kenya, there are a number of things you can do to stay safe:
- Stay informed: Before you go, check the most recent security warnings.
- Always be aware of your surroundings: Always be mindful of your surroundings, especially in busy situations.
- Keep your valuables near to you: Never leave your valuables unattended, and keep them close to you when you're out in public.
- Be careful at night: Avoid going alone at night and stick to well-lit places.
- Take necessary anti-terrorist precautions: If you are traveling to an area where terrorism is a concern, make sure to take adequate precautions, such as avoiding crowded places and remaining alert of your surroundings.
Cameroonian passport holders traveling to Kenya must get a visa in advance. Fortunately, since 2015, this procedure may be completed entirely online.
The electronic travel visa, known as the Kenya eVisa, permits Cameroonian citizens to visit the country for pleasure, but also for short-term transit through Kenya, to meet family and friends, or for business.
The Kenyan online visa system for Cameroonian nationals eliminates the need to visit an embassy in person to submit papers and significantly lowers the time it takes to seek and get an authorized visa.
The Kenya visa for Cameroonian citizens is valid for three months from the date of issue.
The Kenya e-Visa for Cameroon nationals is a single-entry eVisa. This implies that each entry requires a new visa. Kenya presently does not have a multiple-entry visit visa.
Visitors can extend their stay by 90 days by renewing their eVisa at the immigration headquarters in Nairobi. In many circumstances, leaving Kenya briefly, reapplying for a new e-Visa online, and then returning is the simplest alternative.
Kenya's online visa, commonly known as an e-Visa, can be a single-entry or multiple-entry visa, depending on the kind of visa you apply for and the options available throughout the application process. The e-Visa system allows tourists to apply for a visa online and provides many visa alternatives based on the purpose of the trip and the duration of stay.
- Single Entry Visa: A single-entry e-Visa allows the visitor to enter Kenya once, remain for the maximum amount of time, and then leave. A single-entry visa is typically adequate if you want to visit Kenya only once.
- Multiple Entry Visa: A multiple-entry e-Visa permits the tourist to enter Kenya many times throughout the validity period of the visa. This visa is appropriate for visitors who need to enter and depart Kenya many times throughout their approved stay. A multiple-entry visa may be more convenient for business travelers or tourists who want to visit nearby countries and then return to Kenya.
When you apply for a Kenya e-Visa, you will be asked to choose the type of visa you require depending on your trip intentions. Make sure to select the proper option, single entry or multiple entry, based on your unique needs.
Yes, you can obtain a Kenya visa on arrival. However, there are another way of getting a visa quickly than you imagine. The visa-on-arrival program was phased down in January 2021. All travelers to Kenya can now apply in advance for an eVisa.
The e-Visa application procedure is straightforward and may be done online. You must enter your passport information, contact information, and trip dates. You must also submit a current passport-sized picture.
The Kenya eVisa is a quick and simple way to apply for a visa to Kenya. You may apply online and have your visa in as little as 5 hours. The eVisa is valid for a maximum stay of 90 days.
After submitting your application, you will get an email confirmation containing your visa information. After that, you may print your visa and show it to the immigration official at the port of entry
Here are some of the benefits of applying for a Kenya eVisa:
- It is a quick and safe way to get a visa to Kenya.
- You may apply for an eVisa from any location in the world.
- The application procedure is straightforward and takes around 10 minutes to complete.
- You will receive an email with your visa information.
- You can print your visa and show it to the immigration officer at the border.