Kenya visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens - Fee/Service
Kenya visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens: Kenya has become a more attractive travel destination for Cameroonian travelers since the introduction of Kenya electronic visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens a few years ago. It is therefore crucial to fully understand the Kenya e visa application process and the Kenya visa requirements before traveling to Kenya to ensure a smooth and safe trip.
Kenya visa for Cameroonian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Cameroon?
The Kenya visa, which is required for visiting Kenya, is the first step in ensuring a hassle-free, stress-free, and enjoyable trip to the beautiful country. From the Kenya e visa requirements, services, fees, and types to the necessary documents involved, Kenya Immigration Services will discuss all information about the Kenya visa application process that Cameroonian citizens need to know in order to be granted entry into the country. Furthermore, we will also answer common questions that may arise when applying for a Kenya e visa for Cameroonian citizens online. Let's see!
Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Cameroonian Citizens
- Cameroon is not on the exempt country list for Kenya visas, so a Kenya visa is REQUIRED for Cameroonian passport holders
- Depending on the purpose and length of your stay in Kenya and the relevant documents available, Cameroonian citizens can apply for the appropriate type of Kenya visa.
Cameroonian citizens can apply for a Kenya visa in several ways:
- Most Kenyan visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Kenya and Camaroons can obtain the type of visa you need from the nearest Kenyan embassy or consulate
- Applying online for a Kenya e visa for Cameroonian citizens through our website.
To apply for a Kenya visa, Cameroonian applicants must submit the following documents:
- A completed Kenya visa application form
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A valid Cameroonian passport
- A scan of the biographical page of the Cameroonian passport.
Check Kenya e visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens
Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Cameroonian Citizens Currently Available
Travelers from Cameroon seeking to travel to Kenya will need to obtain the required Kenya visa for Cameroonian citizens. There are several different types of Kenya visas available for Cameroonians, depending on their travel purpose.
- The most popular is the Kenya e visa for Moroccan citizens, which can be applied and obtained online before your trip
- The Kenya electronic visa is valid for a maximum of 90 days and is suitable for Cameroonians coming to Kenya for leisure, business, medical or transit purposes.
Currently, there are four (04) types of Kenya e visa available to Cameroonian citizens depending on the purpose of the visit, including:
Kenya Tourist e visa
Typically used for travel and sightseeing. The Kenya tourist eVisa provides for a single entry and a stay of up to 90 days from the arrival date.
Kenya Transit e visa
Used when Cameroonian citizens need to cross Kenya while waiting for another flight to a different country. Kenya transit eVisa is valid for 90 days from the date of entry, allowing Cameroonian travelers to have a short trip in Kenya for up to 07 days.
Kenya Business e visa
This is crucial for a work trip to Kenya, workers from Cameroon will have 90 consecutive days in this country with a Kenya business e visa.
East Africa Tourist e visa
These East Africa tourist eVisas allow Cameroonian visitors to travel around 03 countries: Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. The East Africa visa for tourists is one new type of Kenya e visa. With this type of Kenya e visa, Cameroonian tourists can visit these countries freely and remain there for a total of 90 days.
How To Apply Kenya Visa For Cameroonian Citizens Online, Right From Your Home
Kenya e visa is an official online Visa system authorized by the Kenya Government, introduced in 2015 to allow citizens of eligible countries to enter Kenya lawfully, including Cameroon.
Although the Government does not require Cameroonian applicants to submit their documents at the Kenya embassy, they will ask you to scan some documents to process your Kenya e visa application.
Apply Kenya e visa for Cameroonian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Therefore, as Cameroonian nationals applying for a Kenya visa, you should have certain documents ready to go to ensure a smooth process.
Need to prepare in advance some necessary documents to apply for a Kenya visa including
- A scan of Cameroonian passport’s biographical page
- A valid email address to receive notifications and Kenya visa approval information
- Passport photo of the Cameroonian applicant taken as recently as possible
- The Cameroonian passport is valid for at least six (06) months beyond the intended arrival date in Kenya and includes at least two pages for visa stamps upon entry and exit.
About Kenya tourist visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens
Cameroonian travelers need to provide their intended travel itinerary. An accommodation booking, flight confirmation, or invitation letter from a host in Kenya is also required to obtain a Kenya tourist visa for Cameroonian citizens.
About Kenya business visa requirements Cameroonian citizens
Cameroonian residents are required to provide an invitation letter from the company or invitation letter for business visits, a Certificate Of Incorporation of the company, and your staff ID card/Passport.
Apply Kenya e visa for Cameroonian residents by following these steps
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e visa application form with basic information (including your full name, date of birth, nationality, as well as the passport number). Cameroonian applicants should carefully check the accuracy of the information provided to avoid errors during the Kenya e visa application process
- Step 2: Make payment for the Kenya visa service fees and provide some additional documents as required
- Step 3: With system tab check Kenya e visa status allows Cameroonian citizens to track the status of Kenya e visa application process at any time. Cameroonian applicants will receive a Kenya e visa by email in a maximum of 03 business days.
Cameroonian citizens should download and make a copy of their Kenya e visa, then bring their Kenya electronic visa with them to show the Kenya immigration officers upon arrival.
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Cameroonian Citizens
Kenya visas come in a variety of forms, each with a distinct number of entries and length of stay. The Kenya visa fee for Cameroonian citizens is decided exclusively by the type and service of Kenya visa selected.
Kenya e visa fee for Cameroonian citizens
- To obtain a Kenya e visa for Cameroonian citizens, you have to pay two kinds of fees, which are called the Kenya service fee and Kenya Government fee
- More about making payment Kenya e visa fees for Cameroonian citizens here, and Kenya visa services cost here.
Lean about Kenya e visa fees for Cameroonian citizens
Kenya e visa services for Cameroonian citizens
Currently, Kenya Immigration Services offers three (03) options of Kenya e visa services for Cameroonian citizens depending on your needs.
Normal Kenya e visa service
This Kenya e visa service option is used in most cases. Cameroonian travelers will get a Kenya eVisa approval in a guaranteed maximum of three (03) business days.
Urgent Kenya e visa service
In some special cases, Cameroonian citizens can get this Kenya eVisa in a guaranteed maximum of 24 business hours.
Super Urgent Kenya e visa service
This is the fastest Kenya visa service option available and is used in emergency cases. Cameroonians can get a Kenya eVisa in a guaranteed maximum of five (05) working hours.
Apply for a Rush Kenya e visa for Cameroonian citizens here.
About related service packages support in addition to the Kenya e visa service for Cameroonian tourists
Other than Kenya electronic visa, Kenya Immigration Service now also provides package services to support Cameroonian citizens when traveling to Kenya, including:
If Cameroonian citizens are planning to have a short-term visit in Kenya for such purposes as tourism, sightseeing, business, or medical treatment, they should consider purchasing an e-Sim in Kenya. eSIM can help Cameroonian visitors stay in touch with their family or colleagues.
Basically, an eSIM for Kenya is an embedded SIM card available on eSIM capable devices.
Car pick-up service in Kenya
To help our Cameroonian customers have more carefree time before traveling to Kenya, we are delighted to offer a Kenya car pick-up service along with the Kenya e visa package for Cameroonian citizens.
Cameroonian travelers no longer have to worry about transportation from the airport to their leased accommodation in Kenya thanks to our car pick-up service in Kenya.
Kenya travel insurance
Kenya Immigration Services believe that Kenya travel insurance is essential for Cameroonian citizens to have peace of mind and fully enjoy their trip to Kenya.
Anyway, consider to buy Kenya e visa with Kenya travel insurance for Cameroonian citizens
- Although Kenya travel insurance is not one of the mandatory Kenya visa requirements for Cameroonian citizens, it is an essential recommendation for your trip from the Kenya Government
- When visiting a country like Kenya, Cameroonian travelers should be ready for unforeseen events such as trip changes, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. The Kenya travel health insurance assists you in reducing damages throughout your vacation.
Cameroonian citizens can get benefits and Kenya travel insurance information here.
Apply for necessary Kenya visa at Kenya embassy in Cameroon
On public holidays in Cameroon and Kenya, the Kenya consulate/embassy's offices may be closed.
The consulate/embassy of Kenya has not been established in Cameroon yet
- As a result, Cameroonian nationals can contact and apply for regular Kenya visas at the Kenya embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries
- Link the consulates and embassies of Kenya here.
Opening hours of the Kenya consulate/embassy office
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00.
Normally, the Kenya consulates and embassies offices are open Monday to Friday.
Note about Kenya e visas for Cameroonian tourists
- Cameroonian passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter Kenya
- Please keep in mind that Cameroonian customers must download and print your Kenya e visa before presenting it to Kenya Immigration authorities upon arrival.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE