Check Kenya eTA requirements for Jordanian citizens
- Kenya eTA for Jordanians:
- Let’s Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Jordanian Citizens
- How To Apply Kenya eTA For Jordanian Citizens Online, Right From Your Home
- Learn More About Kenya eTA Fees And Services For Jordanian Citizens
If you are looking for a unique place in Africa, we recommend visiting Kenya. Visit the Amboseli National Reserve, where you can observe a privileged view of Mount Kilimanjaro. Don't miss the large herds of elephants, as well as the rest of the incredible wildlife.
kenyaimmigration.org can assist you with all of your Kenya travel needs. If Jordanians are planning a trip to East Africa, they must apply for a Kenya eTA. You don't have to worry about anything because kenyaimmigration.org provides a simple, fast, and dependable service!
On the following lines, we have all of the information about the Kenya eTA requirements for Jordanians.
Kenya eTA for Jordanian citizens - How to get a Kenya eTA from Jordan?
Kenya eTA for Jordanians:
Jordanians are required to obtain a Kenya eTA. To simplify the process of obtaining a eTA, Kenya has introduced the electronic eTA, which allows tourists from Jordan and several other eligible countries to apply for a eTA entirely online.
Kenyan authorities have been using an electronic system to issue eTA via an online procedure since 2024. For this reason, we can help you with the whole procedure.
The Kenya eTA for Jordanians is valid for up to 90 days after being issued with a single entry or multiple entries. The Kenya eTA allows a maximum stay of 90 days in total.
Jordanian tourists are advised to use the electronic eTA system. Electronic eTA applicants do not need to visit a Kenya embassy in Jordan, the process is entirely online.
Jordanian passport holders planning to visit Kenya for reasons of tourism, business, medical reasons or to visit friends or relatives can apply for a Kenya eTA.
Kenya eTA types for Jordanians:
There are 3 eTA types. You can choose the best one for you based on your travel plans and the length of time you want to spend in Kenya. Learn more about our various eTA by reading on
- Kenya tourist eTA: This type of Kenya eTA is made for Jordanians planning to visit Kenya as tourists (i.e. visit attractions, go sightseeing, or travel around the country). This eTA is a single-entry permit that allows the holder to spend up to 90 days in the country.
- Kenya business eTA: is an official document allowing entry into Kenya for business purposes only. Kenya business eTA can be used for a single entry into Kenya, which has a total time stay of 90 days from the arrival date.
- Kenya transit eTA: A lengthy layover is a common reason for obtaining the Transit eTA. You cannot leave the airport and enter the country without a eTA, but with a Transit eTA, you have up to 72 hours to explore Kenya before your next stop.
Let’s Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Jordanian Citizens
- Jordan is not on the list of exempt countries for Kenya eTA, hence Jordanian passport holders must obtain a Kenya eTA.
- Jordanians can apply for the right type of Kenya eTA based on the purpose and length of their visit in Kenya, as well as the required papers they have.
Jordanian citizens can apply for a Kenya eTA in several ways:
- Kenya eTA must be obtained prior to arrival in Kenya and can be acquired from the Kenya embassies or consulates nearest.
- Applying online for a Kenya eTA for Jordanian citizens through our website.
To apply for a Kenya eTA, Jordanian applicants must submit the following documents:
- A valid passport – The only passport requirement for obtaining a Kenya eTA from Jordan is to have a Jordanian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Kenya and 02 blank pages for immigration stamps on entry and exit to Kenya
- A copy of your passport’s information page.
- A current email address to receive notifications regarding the Kenya eTA application
- A digital photograph – Please make sure to have a clear and colorized photo of yourself that is recent (taken within the last six months).
- Proof of onward travel (for East Africa and Transit eTA): You need to provide all your tickets to verify the entry point and landing-leaving time.
- Travel plans shared. This may include submitting information about lodging, cities to be visited, and/or activities planned in the country.
- Business documents (for Business eTA): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Check Kenya eTA requirements for Jordanian citizens
How To Apply Kenya eTA For Jordanian Citizens Online, Right From Your Home
- Kenya eTA is an official online eTA system introduced by the Kenya Government in 2015 to allow nationals of qualified countries, including Jordan, to enter Kenya lawfully.
Although the government does not need Jordanian candidates to submit their papers at the Kenya embassy, they will ask you to scan some documents in order to process your Kenya eTA application.
As a result, if you are a Jordanian national seeking for a Kenya eTA, you need have specific documents ready to go.
Apply Kenya eTA for Jordanian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Once these requirements have been met, the applicant can then complete the Kenya eTA from Jordan online form in a matter of minutes. It is necessary to fill in the application for a basic passport and personal information, including:
Full name, gender, date, and country of birth
Passport number, date of issue, and expiry
Intended date of arrival in Kenya
The procedure for applying for a Kenya eTA for Jordanians is extremely simple and quick. Travelers can complete it in a matter of minutes if they have all of the necessary documents.
To obtain a Kenya eTA, Jordanian travelers must follow a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the online Kenya eTA application form in all its parts
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya eTA fee
- Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya eTA
Jordanian travelers are advised to double-check all of the details before paying the fees and submitting the request. Errors or missing information may cause delays and disrupt travel plans.
Jordanian travelers must wait up to 72 hours after submitting their Kenya eTA application to receive their Kenya eTA via email.
Once the traveler receives their eTA, they must print a copy of the eTA to bring with them to the Kenya airport. In order to be granted entry into Kenya, this, along with other travel documents, must be presented to Kenyan authorities for final approval.
Once the traveler's passport has been stamped for entry, they are free to stay in the country for the maximum amount of time specified on their eTA. They must, however, keep a copy of their eTA with them for the duration of their stay in the country.
Learn More About Kenya eTA Fees And Services For Jordanian Citizens
It's normal to worry about the price of your Kenya eTA. However, rest assured that we provide amazing service at an affordable price. Jordanians pay the eTA processing fees online using a debit or credit card, eTA, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
The Kenya eTA fees for Jordanian citizens is not high and consists of Government fees and service fee.
The service fee depends on two factors: processing time and type of eTA. There are three processing time options:
- Normal: This is the least expensive of the three options, which is why many applicants prefer it. You receive your Kenya eTA within 3 Business Days
- Urgent: Things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 24 business hours
- Super Urgent: As you can guess, the price is the most expensive. Your travel document is ready within just 5 business hours
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services currently also provide other package services to assist Jordanian citizens while traveling to Kenya, such as Kenya travel insurance, Car pick-up service in Kenya, and Kenya eSim.
Learn about Kenya eTA fees for Jordanian citizens