Check Kenya visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
- Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Jordanian Citizens
- Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Jordanian Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply Kenya Visa For Jordanian Citizens Online, Right From Your Home
- Learn More About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Jordanian Citizens
Kenya visa for Jordanian citizens: People are traveling abroad more and more every year for work, pleasure, and even to visit family. In order to travel to Kenya with a Jordanian passport, it is crucial to understand the Kenya visa requirements for Jordanian citizens, as the Kenya visa is the first step in ensuring a hassle-free, stress-free, and enjoyable trip to beautiful country Kenya.
Kenya visa for Jordanian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Jordan?
Kenya Immigration Services will discuss all the important information about Kenya e visa requirements, services, fees and types for Jordanian citizens to be granted entry into the country, including the Kenya visa processing time. Besides, this article will also answer common questions usually arise when applying for a Kenya e visa for Jordanian citizens online. Let's see!
Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Jordanian Citizens
- Jordan is not on the exempt country list for Kenya visas, so a Kenya visa is REQUIRED for Jordanian passport holders.
- Depending on the purpose and length of your stay in Kenya and the relevant documents available, Jordanian citizens can apply for the appropriate type of Kenya visa.
Jordanian citizens can apply for a Kenya visa in several ways:
- Kenya visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Kenya and can be acquired from the Kenya embassies or consulates nearest.
- Applying online for a Kenya e visa for Jordanian citizens through our website.
To apply for a Kenya visa, Jordanian applicants must submit the following documents:
- A completed Kenya visa application form
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A valid Jordanian passport containing at least 2 blank pages to stamp at the airport
- A scan of the biographical page of the Jordanian passport.
Check Kenya e visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Jordanian Citizens Currently Available
Jordanians seeking to travel to Kenya will need to obtain the relevant Kenya visa in order to enter the country. There are several different types of Kenya visas available for Jordanian citizens, depending on their travel purpose.
The most popular is the Kenya e visa for Jordanian citizens, which can be applied for and obtained online before your trip. This type of Kenya visa is valid for a maximum of 90 days and is suitable for people coming to Kenya for leisure, business, medical, or transit purposes.
Currently, there are four (04) types of Kenya e visa available to Jordanian citizens, depending on the purpose of the visit:
Kenya Tourist e visa
Mainly used for traveling and sightseeing purposes. Kenya tourist eVisa for Jordanian citizens only allows a single entry, and you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.
Kenya Transit e visa
Used when Jordanians need to cross Kenya before taking another flight to a different country. Kenya transit eVisa is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, allowing Jordanian travelers to have a short trip in Kenya for up to 07 days.
Kenya Business e visa
This is crucial for your work trip to Kenya. Jordanian workers will have 90 consecutive days in this country with a Kenya business e visa.
East Africa Tourist e visa
This East Africa tourist visa is one new type of Kenya e visa. With East Africa tourist eVisas allow Jordanians to travel around 03 countries: Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. With this type of Kenya tourist eVisa, Jordanian tourists can visit these countries freely and remain there for a total of 90 days.
Jordanian citizens needing a multiple-entry Kenya visa are required to apply for a necessary Kenya visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of Kenya.
How To Apply Kenya Visa For Jordanian Citizens Online, Right From Your Home
- Kenya e visa is an official online Visa system by the Kenya Government, launched in 2015 to allow citizens of eligible countries to enter Kenya legally, including Jordan.
- Although the Government does not require Jordanian applicants to submit their documents at the Kenya embassy, they will ask you to scan some documents to process your Kenya e visa application.
Therefore, as Jordanian nationals applying for a Kenya eVisa, you should have certain documents ready to go to ensure a smooth process.
Apply Kenya e visa for Jordanian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Required documents to apply for a Kenyan visa includes:
- Jordanian passport is valid for at least 06 months beyond the intended arrival date in Kenya and has at least two pages for immigration stamps when entering and leaving Kenya
- A scan of Jordanian passport’s biographical page
- A valid email address to receive notifications and Kenya visa approval information
- Passport photo of the Jordanian applicant taken as recently as possible.
In addition, depending on the type of Kenya e visa you apply for, there are some additional documents that Jordanian travelers need to provide.
About Kenya tourist visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
Jordanian travelers need to provide your travel itinerary. A hotel booking, flight tickets, or an invitation letter from a Kenyan host is also required to obtain a Kenya tourist visa for Jordanian citizens
About Kenya business visa requirements Jordanian citizens
Jordanians are required to provide an invitation letter from the company or invitation letter for business visits, a Certificate Of Incorporation of the company, and your staff ID card/Passport.
Apply Kenya e visa for Jordanian residents by following these steps
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e visa application form with basic information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, as well as a passport number. Jordanian applicants should carefully check the accuracy of the information provided to avoid errors during the Kenya visa application process
- Step 2: Choose the payment method for the Kenya visa fees and provide some additional documents as required
- Step 3: With system tab check Kenya e visa status allows Jordanian citizens to track the status of Kenya e visa application process at any time. Jordanian applicants will receive a Kenya e visa by email in a maximum of 03 business days.
Jordanian citizens should download and print out their Kenya e visa. Then bring your Kenya e visa with you to show the Kenya immigration officers upon arrival.
Learn More About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Jordanian Citizens
Various types of Kenya visas are available, each with a different number of entries and staying time. Kenya visa fee for Jordanian citizens is solely determined by the type and service of your Kenya visa chosen.
Kenya e visa fee for Jordanian citizens
- To obtain a Kenya e visa for Jordanian citizens, you have to pay two kinds of fees, which are called the Kenya visa fee and Kenya Government fee.
- More about how to make payment Kenya e visa fees for Jordanian citizens and Kenya visa services cost here.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services currently also provide other package services to assist Jordanian citizens while traveling to Kenya, such as Kenya travel insurance, Car pick-up service in Kenya, and Kenya eSim.
Learn about Kenya e visa fees for Jordanian citizens
Kenya e visa services for Jordanian citizens
Kenya Immigration Services is currently offering 03 options of Kenya e visa services for Jordanian citizens depending on your needs.
Normal Kenya e visa service:
Used in most cases, Jordanian travelers will get a Kenya eVisa approval in a guaranteed maximum of 03 business days.
Urgent Kenya e visa service
Used in some special cases, Jordanian citizens can get this Kenya eVisa in a guaranteed maximum of 24 hours
Super Urgent Kenya e visa service
This is the fastest Kenya visa service available, used in emergency cases. Jordanians can get a Kenya eVisa in a guaranteed maximum of 05 business hours
Apply for a Rush Kenya e visa for Jordanian citizens here.
Consider buying Kenya e visa with Kenyan travel insurance for Jordanian citizens
Although Kenya travel insurance is not one of the mandatory Kenya visa requirements for Jordanian citizens, it is an essential recommendation for your trip from the Kenya Government.
- When visiting a country like Kenya, Jordanian travelers should be ready for unforeseen events such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. The Kenya travel insurance will help you partially reduce damages during the trip.
- Kenya Immigration Services believe that travel insurance Kenya is essential for Jordanian citizens to have peace of mind and enjoyment of their trip to Kenya.
Jordanian citizens can take benefits and Kenya travel insurance information here.
Apply for the necessary Kenya visa at Kenya Embassy in Jordan
On public holidays in Kenya and Jordan, the Kenya consulate/embassy's offices may be closed.
Kenya consulate/embassy office’s hours
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the Kenya consulates and embassies office is open Monday to Friday.
The consulate/embassy of Kenya has not been established in Jordan yet
- As a result, Jordanian nationals can contact and apply for regular Kenya visas at the Kenya embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries.
Link the consulates and embassies of Kenya here.
Note about Kenya e visas for Jordanian citizens
- Jordanian passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter Kenya.
- Please notice that German citizens need to download and print out your Kenya e visa, then bring it with you to show the Kenya Immigration officers upon arrival.
Kenya Visa Requirements for Jordan Citizens FAQs
Yes! Jordan is not a visa-free country list enter Kenya. So, Jordanian passport holders who intend to visit Kenya must first obtain a Kenya visa. They can apply for a Kenya e visa using a smart device connected to the Internet from anywhere rather than standing in queues at the Embassy or Consulate.
Jordan nationals need a travel authorization called a Kenyan e-Visa in order to enter Kenya. Filling out the application on Kenya Immigration Services website will swiftly and easily get Jordan individuals an Kenya electronic visa for brief trips to Kenya.
Jordanian nationals are able to travel, conduct business, receive medical care, and transit, all with the help of a Kenya electronic visa. Visa holders are permitted a maximum stay of 90 days as long as their validity period expires 90 days after the date of issuance.
The applicant must submit a few necessary documents while applying for a Kenya visa from Jordan. As a result, Jordanian passport holders should check the Kenya visa requirements for Jordan citizens ahead of time to ensure a smooth process.
The processing time for a Kenya e visa application is three business days at most once the application form and necessary papers have been submitted. The approved document will then be delivered to the email address the applicant supplied on the application form.
A Kenya visa is necessary for Jordanian visitors who plan to stay in Kenya for more than 30 days. Kenya's Directorate of Immigration Service now offers the Kenya electronic visa, making travel to Kenya simpler than ever.
Jordanian nationals can apply for a visa to Kenya online in 15 minutes, and they will receive it in a few business days. Importantly, the applicants must pay the Kenya visa cost as a necessary step in order for the eVisa to be processed. Jordanian citizens must pay the Government Fee and the Visa Service Fee when applying for a Kenya e visa through Kenya Immigration Service website.
Jordanians are required to pay a variety of fees for their Kenya e visa applications, depending on the type of visa they are requesting. Jordanians are required to pay two different sorts of fees including: a Government fee and a Service fee.
- Jordanians wanting a tourist or business visa for Kenya must pay US$95.00 in Government fees
- For a transit visa to Kenya, the Government needs to receive payment in the amount of US$65.00
- If they are applying for an East Africa visa, the price is higher.
The Kenya e visa service fee is determined by the service options you choose. Jordanian citizens may be required to pay an eVisa service charge depending on one of three different types of processing times for Kenya visas.
- Normal Kenya e visa service: An eVisa is issued within three business days for a cost of US$59.00
- Urgent Kenya e visa service: Visitors who pay a greater cost can expect to receive their Kenya eVisa in 24 hours. They need to pay an extra US$79.00
- Super urgent Kenya e visa service (Rush Kenya e visa): This Kenya e visa service option is ideal for Jordanian applicants who need their eVisa in 05 hours or less for an additional US$99.00 (apply for a Rush Kenya e visa here).
The Kenyan Government first introduced the Kenya electro visa in 2015, which sped up the application process and simplified visa processing. Jordanian citizens can apply for a Kenya visa in person at the Kenya Embassy or apply online for a Kenya e visa through Kenya Immigration Services website.
Jordanian nationals entering Kenya are granted this visa. A maximum of one entry into the country is permitted throughout its 90-day validity period from the date of issuance. With legal authorization, visitors from Jordan may stay for up to 90 days from the date of arrival. Jordanians must present the following paperwork to get an eVisa for Kenya:
- A passport with at least 02 blank pages for the immigration officer to stamp and that is still valid for at least six months after the scheduled arrival date in Kenya
- A scan of the biographical page of the passport
- A flight ticket to make sure that you have the plan to back to your home country
- A valid email address where you can receive any alerts regarding visa applications and Kenya e visas
- A valid payment method for the Kenya visa fee. Jordanian customers can select one of these electronic payment methods (Debit/Credit Card, PayPal, American Express) here.
Within three business days at the most, Jordanian nationals can plan to acquire their Kenya electronic visa. If they need a visa quickly, they can use the Rush Kenya e visa service option, which grants a visa in just 05 hours.
Kenya Immigration Services's website processes online Kenya e visa applications between 05 hours and 03 business days. As a result, Jordanian nationals should submit their Kenya visa applications seven days before their intended departure.
Jordanian nationals should just need a few minutes to complete the straightforward online Kenya visa application. Before starting the application, they should make sure they have all the necessary documentation. A current passport, an applicant's photo, and a ticket for the flight are a few of the required papers.
The possibilities for Kenya e visa processing times may be varied for Jordanians:
- Normal Kenya visa service option: Typically, it takes three business days to process and issue an Kenya e visa. For all visitors, this is the best alternative at the lowest price
- Urgent Kenya visa service option: Those who pay a higher price can anticipate getting their Kenya e visa in 24 hours
- Rush Kenya visa/Super Urgent visa service option: Applicants from Jordan who require their Kenya e visa in 05 hours should choose this Kenya e visa service option if they have a high level of urgency. This is an emergency route for travelers who have little time to plan their trip to Kenya.
Jodanian citizens can apply for a Rush Kenya electronic visa here.
Visitors from Jordan will be notified of their Kenya e visa approval via the email address provided in the application form. As a result, it is critical that they double-check all of the information provided before pressing the "Submit" button.
We also makes it simpler for Jordanian customers to check the status of their Kenya e visa applications by allowing them to click the "Check Status" button at anytime.
Visitors from Jordan wishing to stay in Kenya for more than three (03) months can apply for a Kenya visa extension. They need to make an appointment at the Immigration Headquarters in Kenya before their visa expires.
- Visitors from Jordan can also apply for a Kenya visa extension in person at the Kenya Immigration offices in Mombasa, Kisumu, Malindi, and Lamu
- Jordanians can check the validity of a Kenya electronic visa by looking at the issuance date stated on the permitted document
- Following the given date, the Kenya e visa for Jodanian citizens is valid for 90 days. Kenya must be entered by Jordanian visitors while their Kenya visas are still valid
- The validity of Kenya tourists visas for Jordanians expires if they do not enter the nation within this time limit. This means that in order to enter the nation again, Jordanian individuals must submit a new online Kenya visa application.
The applicant must finish the Kenya visa extension application form before paying the Kenya e visa fee. Furthermore, Jordanian nationals are advised to purchase Kenya travel insurance because it will protect their rights in case of medical expenses, unexpected travel delays, or lost luggage.
It is more convenient for Jordanian customers to add travel insurance Kenya while applying for your Kenya e visa, see more information about Kenya travel health insurance here.