Kenya visa requirements for Republic of the Congo citizens
Traveling to Kenya from the Republic of the Congo is now easier than ever because all visa applications and approvals are handled online rather than at an embassy or consulate.
This new and innovative method of obtaining Kenya's electronic visa has enabled many eligible nationals, including citizens of the Republic of the Congo, to apply for and visit the country.
The Kenyan government's online travel authorization system requires Congolese to fill out an online application form that includes personal questions about the applicant's identity as well as the submission of supporting documents.
Find out about the online Kenya visa for Republic of the Congo citizens including visa requirements and how to apply online.
Kenya e-visa for Republic of the Congo citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Republic of the Congo citizens:
To gain entry, all Congolese passport holders must apply for the Kenya e-Visa. If they do not possess a visa to Kenya, they are not authorized to enter the country.
Visitors from the Republic of the Congo can take advantage of the electronic version of the visa, which streamlines the process: using this system, visitors can simply submit online information via a form, and then wait for the electronic visa to be sent via email. This also improves arrivals at Kenyan airports and other entry points.
The Kenya e visa for Republic of the Congo citizens is an online visa and has been available to visitors entering Kenya from the Republic of the Congo since 2015.
Congolese citizens planning to visit Kenya for tourism, leisure, medical visits, or business must apply for an e-visa before their trip.
Congolese nationals with a Kenya e-Visa can enter the country with a single entry and stay for up to 90 days. Before applying for a Kenyan visa online, Congolese should read the visa requirements for international travel in order to meet the conditions for the Kenyan e-visa.
Congolese nationals who wish to stay in Kenya for longer than one month, or for non-tourism activities, must get a traditional paper visa at the Kenya Embassy in the Republic of the Congo.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: is usually valid for 90 days for a 90-day stay. This visa is required as the first step for anyone planning to visit Kenya for tourism purposes.
- Kenya transit e-visa: It is granted via the internet to people who need to make a connection through Kenya when traveling to other countries, so it is necessary to transit and leave through the Kenya airport. This visa is valid for a stay not exceeding 72 hours.
- Kenya business e-visa: is a visa for people who wish to do business within the country. It is a single entry visa and valid for a stay of up to 90 days
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa e-Visa is another option for travelers who want the full African experience. You will have the same opportunity to explore Kenya, but you will also have the opportunity to visit Uganda and Rwanda. You can enter and exit Rwanda and Uganda as many times as you want during your 90-day stay with the East Africa e-Visa.
2. Kenya evisa requirements for Republic of the Congo citizens:
To apply for the Kenya e-Visa, you will need to meet the Kenya visa requirements for Republic of the Congo citizens:
- Republic of the Congo passport with minimum 6 months validity beyond the intended arrival date into Kenya, containing at least 2 blank pages with space for entry and exit stamps
- Digital copy of the passport information page
- A digital photograph: Applicants must submit a clear, color photograph of themselves taken within the last 6 months.
- Travel itinerary – In Kenya, you may be required to submit your travel plans, which may include, but are not limited to, hotel or accommodation bookings, activities, and airline tickets (s).
- An onward travel ticket – When crossing the Kenyan border, immigration officers may request proof of onward travel, such as a ticket back home or to your next destination. This is to ensure that you do not overstay your visa in Kenya.
- A valid email address - We will send your travel document application approval when we finish the process.
- Congolese over the age of 18 must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated, or a recovery certificate. Unvaccinated passengers over the age of 5 must have a COVID-19 PCR test result in English that is negative within 72 hours of departure.
You can enter Kenya with your travel documents in pdf format if you have a Kenya e-visa. You will need to present the printed e-visa or electronic form, as well as your valid passport when passing through immigration.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Republic of the Congo citizens
3. How to get an e-visa for Kenya from the Republic of the Congo:
To obtain a Kenya visa for Republic of the Congo citizens, each traveler must fill out the application form with the information listed above, as well as a few other details such as their medical history and security history.
Citizens of the Republic of the Congo can get their visas for Kenya in just 3 steps:
Step 1: Complete the Kenya electronic visa form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya e-visa fees for Republic of the Congo citizens
Step 3: Send the application for approval
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
All applicants should expect a turnaround time of one to three days after double-checking to ensure that each section has been correctly filled out. When they receive their approved e-visa, they must print a hard copy of the confirmation email and bring it with them to show to border officials when they arrive at the Kenyan border. This is simply an additional safeguard against fraud.
Once issued, travelers have three months to enter Kenya before their visa expires and they must obtain a new one. When entering Kenya, the visa is valid for up to 90 days.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Republic of the Congo citizens:
The Kenya e-visa fees can vary depending on the type of visa and how fast you need the document. Congolese should have a valid debit or credit card, Visa, American Express, or PayPal to pay for the visa fee. The best part about applying for a Kenya visa online is that you don't have to spend a lot of money to get the document in your inbox in minutes. You can let us help you get your Kenya visas ready on time so you can sit back and relax before your trip!
Please keep in mind that this information is subject to change. These are the 3 options available to us:
- Normal: This is the slowest and least expensive option available. Your Kenya e-visa will be ready in 3 business days, and you will only be charged a small service fee.
- Urgent: this is a faster option. Rwandaimmigration.org processes your request within 24 hours
- Super urgent: since this is the fastest option you can choose it is also the most expensive.
Besides, Kenya immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Kenya travel insurance , Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya