Kenya eTA requirements for Dominican citizens in 2024
Kenya is one of the most important countries in Africa and one of the most popular tourist destinations. It is located in East Africa and has beautiful flora and fauna. It is a historical and culturally rich country. A trip to the country will be enjoyable for both adventurers and history buffs.
Kenya eTA for citizens of the Dominican Republic has now become easier than ever. All Dominican Republic citizens can now apply for an electronic eTA and visit Kenya without any hassles; all you have to do is fill out the online application form from the comfort of your own home!
Kenya eTA for Dominican citizens - How to get a Kenya eTA from Dominican Republic
Kenya eTA for citizens of the Dominican Republic:
You're probably wondering if citizens of the Dominican Republic require a Kenya eTA. If you have a Dominican Republic passport, you will need a eTA, but it will not be stamped.
You only need a Kenya eTA, which is much faster and easier to obtain than a Stamped or Paper eTA. The eTA can be obtained in a matter of minutes without leaving the house! Simply by filling out an online form on your computer or smartphone.
The Dominican Republic is on the list of more than 150 countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for a Kenyan eTA. The Kenyan eTA for citizens of the Dominican Republic is only valid for a single entry into the country and allows Dominican travelers a stay of up to 90 consecutive days. This means that if the travelers leave Kenya within 90 days, they will need to apply for a new Kenyan eTA in order to return.
The Kenya eTA, as the electronic travel permit is known, allows citizens of the Dominican Republic to visit the country for leisure, but also for short-term medical purposes, to see family and friends, or for business reasons.
Citizens of the Dominican Republic visiting the country for other reasons (to live, work, or study, for example), or for longer stays than those permitted with an eTA, are required to visit the Kenya embassy in the Dominican Republic in person to apply for the appropriate long-stay eTA.
Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Dominican Citizens
Every traveler from the Dominican Republic interested in visiting Kenya must follow certain Kenyan online eTA requirements for citizens of the Dominican Republic. These may include:
Holding a valid Dominican Republic passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the intended date of entry. In order to be able to stamp entries and exits in the passport, it must have at least two blank pages.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- A digital photograph of the applicant has been taken within the last 06 months.
- Email address – We will use your email address to communicate with you. There, we will send you all updates on the status of your eTA, and if additional documents are required, we will notify you.
- Roundtrip ticket - eTA only allows you to have a roundtrip flight.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel confirmation or letter from a host.
- For Business eTA: An invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Citizens of the Dominican Republic who do not meet all these requirements need to apply through their nearest Kenya embassy.
Let’s check Kenya eTA requirements for Dominican citizens
All Types Of Kenya eTA For Dominican Citizens
Type of Kenya eTA:
- East Africa eTA: The East Africa eTA is another type of travel document that allows visitors to enter Kenya. It does, however, allow you to enter Uganda and Rwanda during your Kenya trip. With an East Africa eTA, you can enter 03 countries multiple times and stay there for a total of 90 days.
- Kenya transit eTA: If you plan to leave the airport during your stopover in Kenya, you will need a transit eTA. This single entry eTA allows you to transit through Kenya and have a 03-day trip in the country.
- Kenya business eTA: The Kenya Business eTA is for people who want to do business in Kenya. It is valid for up to 90 days and, like all eTA, is a single entry eTA.
- Kenya tourist eTA: is a travel eTA that allows visitors to enter Kenya only for tourism. This eTA is valid for 90 days after being issued with a single entry into the country.
How To Apply A Kenya eTA For Dominican Citizens Online
There are various eTA types to visit Kenya depending on the specific reason(s) why each Dominican intends to visit the country.
Dominicans should be aware of the eTA conditions that must be met prior to applying for a eTA, ensuring that they meet the Kenya eTA requirements in order to submit their application.
Dominican nationals can request an electronic eTA after reviewing the necessary information by submitting an online application form, which can be completed in as little as 15 minutes.
Apply a Kenya eTA for Dominican citizens online
Find below the 3 steps to follow to obtain the eTA for Kenya from the Dominican Republic:
- For the Kenya authorities to process the document in their database, you must provide basic information in the first step. This basic information includes your full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival and departure in Kenya, and so on. Following that, you must select your processing time.
- In the second step, you have to pay a eTA fee, but only after you review your information. You must pay close attention to the revision because you must avoid typing errors.
- In the last step, you only have to download and print out the Kenya eTA
After you have completed the three steps, you can submit your application and wait for your eTA to arrive within the timeframe you specified.
You'll only need 10 minutes or less to complete this task. We'll handle the tedious part of the process and notify you when your eTA is ready. Once an application has been submitted, you are generally unable to make changes.
Dominicans will wait between 05-72 hours to receive their Kenya eTA via email. Travelers will then have to print out the eTA and take it with them during their trip to Kenya as it will need to be shown to border control officials at the Kenyan port of entry.
Everything About Kenya eTA Fees For Dominican Citizens
To apply for a Kenya eTA online from the Dominican Republic, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Kenya eTA fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
Lean about Kenya eTA fees for Dominican citizens
This is why Kenya Immigration Services provides 03 processing options to make the process faster and easier. As you might expect, the higher the service fee, the faster you can receive your electronic eTA. Here are your choices:
- Normal: this is the most affordable and widely used option. Your Kenya eTA will be delivered to you in 72 hours.
- Urgent: This option is much faster than the first. You will have your Kenya eTA in just 24 hours. As you expect, you have to pay more this time.
- Super urgent: this is the fastest processing time option Kenya Immigration Services provides. You can apply on your way to the airport because it only takes 05 hours to process your application.
Payment method: you can pay the Kenya eTA fee by your Credit/Debit Card, eTA, American, Paypal, or Wire Transfer to our the Bank of Cyrus (Payment Guidelines)
Besides, Kenya immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya