Kenya visa requirements for Qatari citizens
Citizens of Qatar, like other nationalities visiting Kenya for tourism, may obtain an electronic visa if they meet Kenya's visa requirements. Fortunately, since 2015, this process can be done 100% online. It makes it easier for foreign visitors to obtain permission to visit Kenya without having to go through the lengthy process at a Kenyan embassy or consulate. The kenyaimmigration.org team is standing by to assist you with the online Kenya visa application process. Start your application with kenyaimmigration.org to get more about the Kenya e-visa for Qatari citizens
Even though online applications are simple, you must have all of the necessary information and documents. eep on reading this article to learn more about the Kenya e-visa for Qatari citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Qatari citizens:
Kenya e-visa for Qatari citizens allows for a total of 90 days of consecutive stay in the country from the date of arrival.
The Kenya visa policy states that Qatari citizens must apply for the Kenyan e-Visa if they plan to visit Kenya for short stays for the purposes of:
- Medical care
- Visiting friends or relatives
Qatari travelers visiting the country for other reasons (to live, work, or study, for example), or for longer stays than those permitted with an e-Visa, must apply in person at Kenya Embassy in Qatar
Kenya visa types for Qatari citizens:
Depending on your travel plans, you can choose from four levels of e-Visa.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: The Kenya Tourist e-Visa allows citizens of Qatar to go on holiday to Kenya. It permits tourism and leisure activities while staying in the country. You can stay for a maximum of 90 days with a single entry to the country.
- Kenya transit e-visa: The Transit e-Visa is a great option for longer layovers or if you don't have much time to spend sightseeing. With the Transit e-Visa, you can stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours before continuing on your journey.
- Kenya business e-visa: This visa allows Qatari citizens to travel to Kenya on business. It also allows for a variety of business-related activities such as attending conferences, establishing new ventures in the country, and recruiting employees. The validity of a Kenya business e-visa is 90 days after issued. Travelers have a single entry and stay for up to 90 days.
- Kenya East Africa visa: Want to really experience the beauty of Africa? With the East Africa E-Visa, you’ll have access to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda for 90 days. You can enter and exit Rwanda and Uganda as many times as you want .
2. Kenya visa requirements for Qatari citizens:
To be eligible for the e-Visa, Qatari nationals must meet the Kenya visa requirements. Qatari travelers need the following to get started with their application:
- A Qatari passport with a minimum validity of 180 days from arrival in Kenya and at least 2 blank pages are available inside the passport to receive exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border.
- Digital photo: The online Kenya visa application requires all travelers to have a recent passport-size photo in digital format (either in JPEG or PNG format).
- A valid e-mail address: this is how you'll receive the e-Visa and other important emails. As a result, you must provide a valid email address.
- A scan of your passport – we only need the information page of your passport. This button contains instructions for creating the best passport scan for your application.
- Return flight ticket – this simply indicates that you intend to return to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is sufficient, and if you intend to stay with family or friends, have them write an invitation letter.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
If the passport is about to expire, citizens from Qatar must obtain a new passport before applying.
The Kenya e-Visa application form is linked to the passport number electronically. The e-Visa request will be denied if the information does not match.
Any Qatari applicant who is a dual national must travel to Kenya using the same document used to apply for the e-Visa.
If all the visa requirements for Qatari citizens have been met, the e-Visa will be received in a matter of days.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Qatar:
The Kenya e-Visa application process is as simple as filling out and submitting a brief electronic application form.
This form will ask the applicant to provide some basic information about themselves, such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Contact information
- Passport number, issuing, and expiry date
Applicants can obtain a Kenya tourist visa from Qatar in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the online Turkey visa application form
- Step 2: Pay the Turkey visa fee for Qatari travelers
- Step 3: Print out the Kenya e-visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
When applying for a Kenya visa online, visitors from Qatar should double-check the information they provide. This will make it easier to avoid delays or other problems while the Kenya e-visa application is being processed.
The processing of the Kenya e-visa for Qatari citizens is quick and efficient. Most requests are processed and approved within 05 business hours, but travelers are advised to apply at least 48 business hours.
The applicant receives the approved Kenya visa via email, ready to print and present when traveling from Qatar to Kenya.
4. Kenya visa fees for Qatari citizens:
Electronic visa fees are generally lower than embassy visa fees. Kenya e-visa fees that you have to pay include the Kenya e-Visa service fee and Kenya Government fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance
The price of your visa is affected by the processing time and the type of visa you choose. As for the processing time. kenyaimmigration.org offers you three options:
- Normal: When you choose this processing time, your Kenya e-visa will arrive via e-mail within 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: This option will cut the application processing time by one day. Your application will be completed within 24 hours
- Super Urgent: This is the option for you if you're in a hurry and need to get to Kenya as soon as possible. Within 5 business hours, your form will be processed.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic