Kenya Visa requirements for UAE residents - Kenya Immigration
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates, like most other nationalities, can visit Kenya without having to apply for a visa at the embassy. You can instead apply for a Kenya visa online from the United Arab Emirates before entering this country.
Obtaining a Kenya visa for UAE residents is now quick and simple thanks to the electronic system. Citizens of UAE can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days with an approved eVisa.
In this article, travelers will find all the necessary information regarding the Kenya visa requirements for UAE residents and how to apply for a visa online.
1. What is the Kenya e-visa for UAE residents?
A Kenyan e-Visa for UAE residents is a document that allows the UAE travelers to enter Kenya. The Kenya visa online for Emirati passport holders provides UAE residents a quick and easy way to obtain an e-Visa for short trips to Kenya.
The most common is a single-entry visa that allows travelers from the UAE to stay in Kenya for 90 days. The Kenya e-visa is valid for three months after it is issued and can be used to travel to Kenya from the UAE at any time during that time.
UAE residents should apply for a Kenyan eVisa if they want to travel to Kenya for a short period of time for the following reasons:
- Medical care
- Seeing friends or relatives
The type of visa required for Kenya depends on the purpose of their visit.There are 3 main types of Kenya e-visa for UAE residents:
- Kenya Tourist e-Visa: 90 days for Single-Entry
- Kenya Business e-Visa: 90 days for Single-Entry
- Kenya Transit e-Visa: 72 hours for Single-Entry
Recently, the Kenya government and the two neighboring countries being Rwanda and Uganda launched the East Africa e-Visa that allows the holders to travel within these three countries entering multiple times and staying in 90 days.
To stay in Kenya for an extended period of time after entering this country, Nigerians should contact the Local Officer or Local Travel agent at Kenya for information on long-term visa options.
2. Kenya Visa Requirements for UAE residents
Once started, the online visa application process is quick and easy. It is important to meet all the requirements before obtaining a visa. The Kenya e-visa requirements for UAE residents include:
- A Emirati passport with a validity of at least six months and at least one blank page.
- Payment methods: We accept the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
- Email address: A valid and active email address for responding to visa-related inquiries (if any) as well as the approved e-Visa.
And then, Emirati citizens should make sure that you are ready for these following documents to approve Kenya e-Visa by the government:
- A scan of the information page of your passport – you will need to upload it at some point during the application process.
- Digital photos: All applicants must submit a digital (JPEG or PNG) passport-size photograph.
- A return flight ticket: This informs immigration officers that you do not intend to overstay your eVisa.
- Travel itinerary (for the tourist eVisa applicants) – it doesn’t have to include every detail of your trip's activities. Just the cities you intend to visit.
- Proof of accommodation: this can be a hotel booking from your Kenya host.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa from the UAE?
After you have gathered all of the necessary materials for this application, you can begin filling out the application form . It just takes some minutes to fill out the Kenya visa application form for UAE citizens.
In detail, UAE residents can get a Kenya e-visa in 3 steps:
- Step 1: The first one requests personal information, passport information, and travel details.
- Step 2: This step is in charge of the payment. Remember that we accept a variety of payment methods from which you can choose. This step will also request that you review your form to ensure that it is error-free.
- Step 3: Make sure you check your email as soon as possible to receive our guidelines to perfect your application if necessary.
After completing the procedure you will receive your visa by email.
4. Kenya visa fee for UAE residents
Kenya issues various types of visas, each with a different number of allowed entries and the maximum number of days. The Kenya visa fee is solely determined by the type of visa you have chosen, not by your nationality. It makes no difference which country you are from because Kenya has set the same fee for citizens of all eligible countries.
UAE residents have to pay two kinds of Kenya e-visa fees, including Kenya eVisa service fee and Kenya Government fee.
In urgent situations, if you are maybe too busy to prepare a Kenya e-visa when your flight will take off within the next 24 hours or even 5 business hours, we have a special team to support you. With our 10 years of experience, we guarantee that you will receive your Kenya e-visa on time and in exchange, we will charge a small fee.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic