Kenya visa requirements for Togolese citizens
If you are here, it is because you want to visit Kenya. At kenyaimmigration.org, we want to help you to obtain a Kenya e-visa in the most convenient way.
It is a simpler way for Togolese citizens to obtain a Kenya e-Visa, so please read the article to learn more.
Kenya is a fantastic East African destination. Do you have the necessary travel visa? As a Togolese national, you must ensure that you have the proper travel visa in order to enter Kenya without delay. Always double-check the validity of your passport and other supporting documents to ensure you have an authentic passport and all necessary documentation.
At kenyaimmigration.org, we provide our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can assist you through the Kenya e-visa application procedure so that you are not alone throughout this perplexing process.
1. Kenya e-visa for Togolese citizens:
The most popular question is “Do I need a visa to travel to Kenya from Togo?” And the answer is yes. All Togolese citizens that wish to visit Kenya must have a visa before they can do so.
The Government of Kenya introduced an electronic visa for a number of foreign citizens, including Togolese passport holders, in 2015.
The goal of the Kenya e-Visa is to make the visa application process easier for visitors who plan to stay in the country for a short period of time. It eliminates the need to stand in long Immigration lines to apply for a visa on arrival or to personally visit a Kenya diplomatic mission to obtain a travel document.
The Kenyan e-visa for Togolese citizens is a single-entry visa with a 90-day validity period. It can be used to enter Kenya via land, air, or sea crossings and can be used for tourism, business, medical treatment, or visiting family.
Togolese travelers coming to Kenya to live, work, or study for an extended period of time are required to apply for the relevant type of visa at Kenya Embassy in Togo
Kenya visa types for Togolese citizens:
Once Togolese applicants have met the initial requirements, they must decide which eVisa best suits their travel plans. For Togolese tourists, there are four types of Kenya e-Visas available. Togolese can apply for a single-entry or multiple-entry visa online, depending on their vacation plans.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Togolese travelers who stopover in Kenya en route to another country may be required to obtain a Kenya transit visa. This visa is only required if a Togolese passenger has a flight in 72 hours and wishes to leave the airport for a short period of time to do some sightseeing.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: Togolese citizens traveling to Kenya can apply for a tourist e-Visa. This electronic visa allows you to visit Kenya for leisure, relaxation, sightseeing, and cultural reasons. This is a single-entry visa, which is valid for 90 days from the issued date. Tourists are allowed to stay in the country for 90 days from the arrival date.
- Kenya business e-visa: Available in Kenya for business activities such as attending meetings and conferences, recruiting staff, and signing contracts. It is a single entry visa that allows a total stay of 90 days.
- East Africa E-Visa: If you want to see more of East Africa, the East Africa e-Visa will give you unrestricted access to not only Kenya but also Rwanda and Uganda for the duration of your 90-day stay. Holders of this visa can enter between these 03 countries multiple times, with Kenya being the first destination on their itinerary.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Togolese citizens:
The first requirement for applying for an online visa is stable internet access. The request can be made from the comfort of one's own home, office, or handheld device.
Checking the Kenya e-visa requirements for Togolese citizens will help travelers avoid complications and errors in their application forms.
Togolese passport holders must meet certain basic visa requirements in order to visit Kenya. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- To have a Togolese passport with at least 06 months validity remaining from the intended date of arrival, with at least 02 blank pages for verification.
- A scan of your passport’s biographical page
- Digital passport photo – please ensure that the photo was taken recently and that it complies with all other requirements for a valid passport photo.
- A valid e-mail address – We will send you the document in PDF format via e-mail. While the visa will be electronically linked to your passport, you will still need a copy to show at the Immigration office.
- For Business e-visa: You need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
- For transit & East Africa e Visa: Flight tickets are required.
Togolese visitors who have a passport that will expire in less than 06 months on the date they plan to arrive must renew it first before proceeding with their application. The e-Visa application form cannot be left blank, and the travel permit issued is electronically linked to the original passport number. It is not a visa that can be transferred to a new document.
It is always useful to have at hand the visa requirements for Togolese citizens in order to learn the general conditions and information required.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Togo:
Once Togolese travelers have confirmed that they meet the Kenya visa requirements they can proceed to the Kenya e-Visa application form. The form takes only 15 minutes to complete. Togolese nationals are required to provide the following information:
- Personal information (full name, address, date of birth, etc.)
- Passport details (number, expiration date, nationality, etc.)
- Date of arrival and departure
Togolese citizens can apply for a Kenya visa online in 03 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya online visa form for Togolese citizens
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fees and submit the request
- Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
After filling in the form, they will finalize the application with the visa processing fee payment. Once the Kenyan authorities receive the request, they will analyze the form and profile received. The evaluation process usually takes a maximum of 03 business days. However, Togolese nationals can expect to receive their e-visa within 05 hours in urgent cases.
They will issue the approved Kenya e-Visa for Togolese citizens once they have confirmed that the application was correctly submitted. They will email the online visa to Togolese applicants as an attached PDF, which they must print out before arriving in Kenya to show at border controls.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Togolese citizens:
One of the common concerns about electronic visas is the cost. Kenya e-visa prices for Togolese citizens vary depending on the type of visa and processing times.
The Kenya e-visa is a cost-effective option for Togolese citizens as they do not need to make trips to the Kenya Embassy. The entire process is online.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Togo, Togolese citizens have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called the Service Fee and Government Fee.
You have 03 available options when it comes to processing time and this will determine the price. The three processing options are as follows:
- Normal – That allows you to get your e-Visa in 72 business hours. Despite having the longest processing time, it is still ideal for those who have plenty of time to prepare for their trip.
- Urgent - For this option, you'll wait for 24 business hours to receive your Kenya e Visa. However, the cost goes higher.
- Super urgent: This time, you'll only have to wait 05 business hours. As you can expect, the price is even higher.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.