Kenya eTA requirements for Nigerian citizens 2024
- What is a Kenya eTA for Nigerians?
- Let’s Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
- Need To Know All Types Of Kenya eTA For Nigerian Citizens Currently Available
- How to apply for Kenya eTA from Nigeria
- Learn More About Kenya eTA Fees And Services For Nigerian Citizens
Kenya is a travel destination that should be on everyone's bucket list. Nigerians, like many other nationalities, must apply for the Kenya eTA to enter the country. Kenya offers everything a tourist would like, from seductive scenic views to a thriving, vibrant culture. It is a beautiful African nation that you must visit.
Nigerian citizens must have a eTA to enter Kenya. However, It is quick and simple to apply and get approved for a Kenya eTA online. If you are a Nigerian citizen, you can now visit Kenya with a simple eTA and a few other necessary travel documents.
On this page, travelers from Nigeria will find useful information about the Kenya eTA requirements for Nigerian citizens, the application form and process, and how to apply for a Kenya eTA from Nigeria.
What is a Kenya eTA for Nigerians?
From January 2024, Nigerian citizens must request an ETA before departing for Kenya. ETA is a semi-automated online system used to determine whether visitors are eligible to enter Kenya.
In order to visit Kenya, Nigerian citizens must have an approved eTA, regardless of their purpose for visiting, or the length of time they intend to stay. But now, thanks to eTA, you are now able to obtain a Kenya eTA for Nigerian citizens online
Kenya eTA for Nigerian citizens - How to get a Kenya eTA from Nigeria?
A Kenya eTA for Nigerian citizens allows a single entry that you can stay for a maximum of 90 days for tourism in the country. To visit Kenya for other reasons, such as business, work, or study, or for longer periods of time, you need to apply for an eTA at related local offices or local travel agencies.
Let’s Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
In order to successfully complete your application for a Kenya eTA, you must provide certain documents and information. There are just a few online Kenya eTA requirements that Nigerian citizens should meet, including:
- A Nigerian passport must be valid for at least six months and contain at least one blank page in order for the eTA to be stamped. A scanned copy of the first page is required.
- 1 passport photo, should be a recent one, visible and clear.
- The petitioner must be accompanied by the children's birth certificates in case you take youngsters with them.
- Proof of a hotel reservation, business invitation, or else and return tickets will be required in this case as evidence that you will not intend to overstay in Kenya for other unofficial purposes.
At the end of the application process, Nigerian citizens will pay the processing fee via PayPal, eTA, MasterCard or American Express. Applicants must ensure that the information they enter on the application form is correct and reliable.
Check Kenya eTA requirements for Nigerian citizens
Need To Know All Types Of Kenya eTA For Nigerian Citizens Currently Available
The type of eTA varies depending on the purpose of the visit or the duration of the visit. Each eTA serves different purposes. There are 3 main types of eTA in Kenya:
- Kenya Tourist eTA: A eTA serving a single entry to the country. This eTA allows you to enter Kenya once and stay for 90 days.
- Kenya Business eTA: This eTA is intended for attending business meetings, conferences, and other similar events, and it allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days.
- Kenya Transit eTA: Nigerians who wish to travel to another country but must stop in Kenya to transit through the country must obtain a transit eTA, valid for 72 hours, and is issued at the immigration office of the entry port. This kind of eTA is not valid for tourism, business, or any other purpose other than transition.
How to apply for Kenya eTA from Nigeria
Nigerian citizens can apply for a Kenya eTA online following the 3-step Kenya eTA application as the eTA processing is fast and feasible and most Nigerian citizens will receive the approved permit by email in a maximum of 3 business days. The expiry date of your eTA is 3 months from the day you receive approval and you are allowed to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
Our service can help you in most cases, even if you are about to take a flight but do not have an eTA Since we have 3 levels of service packages for you:
- Normal: for most casual cases. You will receive an approval in a guaranteed maximum of 3 business days.
- Urgent: for special cases, such as sudden business trips because you will receive your eTA in a guaranteed maximum of 24 hours.
- Super urgent: for rush cases as mentioned before, if you are about to take a flight but still do not have an eTA, you will still have a chance to enter Kenya.
However, this offer still helps you get eTA in time because it just takes you a guaranteed maximum of 5 hours to complete the whole process and receive your approval.
Apply for a Kenya eTA for Nigerian citizens online
Learn More About Kenya eTA Fees And Services For Nigerian Citizens
The eTA is one of the most affordable permits due to the quick electronic process as well as a decreased effort in commuting and waiting. Nigerian citizens can pay the eTA fee online when the application process is done. The total fee for applying for a Kenya eTA from Nigeria is determined by the processing time you choose for your application, and in general, there are two main kinds of Kenya eTA fees: service fee and government fee.
Learn about Kenya eTA fees for Nigerian citizens
Consider buying Kenyan travel insurance for Nigerian citizens
Although Kenya travel insurance is not one of the mandatory Kenya eTA requirements for Nigerian citizens, it is an essential recommendation for your trip from the Kenya Government.
- When visiting a country like Kenya, Nigerian travelers should be ready for unforeseen events such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. The Kenya travel insurance will help you partially reduce damages during the trip.
- Kenya Immigration Services believe that Kenya travel insurance is essential for Nigerian citizens to have peace of mind and enjoyment of their trip to Kenya.