Kenya visa requirements for Beninese citizens
If you are a Beninese citizen planning a trip to Kenya, you may be concerned about the amount of time and paperwork required to obtain a tourist visa. Nevertheless, immigration authorities have granted the possibility to obtain the Kenya e-Visa for Beninese citizens. It means you won't have to waste time traveling to the embassy and waiting in long lines. Instead, you can begin the process from the comfort of your sofa. You will also have the opportunity to receive kenyaimmigration.org assistance. Our experts will guide you through the process so you don't have to deal with complicated paperwork.
Kenya e-visa for Beninese citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Beninese citizens:
Even for short visits, Beninese citizens require a visa to enter Kenya. Beninese tourists and business travelers can apply for a Kenya visa online. They must meet all Kenya visa requirements in order to be granted a visa.
Benin is one of many countries eligible to apply online for an e-Visa to Kenya.
The Kenya e-Visa is a 2015 online visa that allows Beninese citizens to travel to Kenya for short stays for tourism, business, visiting family, or medical treatment. Citizens of Benin can visit Kenya using this online visa and stay for a maximum of 90 consecutive days.
The Kenya e-Visa application is 100% online. Beninese fill out the application form electronically and receive the approved visa by email.
Beninese can complete the simple Kenya visa application form online with personal and passport information to receive an approved e-Visa.
Citizens traveling to Kenya for other purposes such as to work are required to contact a Kenya embassy in Benin
Type of Kenya e-visas:
There are 4 versions of the Kenya e-Visa available to Beninese passport holders. Here is a quick overview of each type:
- Kenya transit e-visa: is required for individuals with connecting flights from Kenya to other locations, as long as the duration of stay does not exceed 72 hours.
- Kenya business e-visa: Beninese can apply for a Kenya business e-visa if they are visiting Kenya to do business-related activities. This is a single-entry visa that permits Beninese to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: This visa is made for Beninese planning to visit Kenya for tourism purposes. The Kenya tourist e-visa is a single-entry permit that allows the holder to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
- East Africa e-visa: If you want to see what East Africa has to offer, this is the way to go. This e-Visa allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, ensuring that you have a rich experience in the region. This visa is a multiple entry permit with a 90-day stay in the three countries.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Beninese citizens:
In order to submit a Kenya online visa application, it is necessary to meet the following Kenya e-visa requirements for Beninese citizens:
- A valid passport document – a passport is a common document for Beninese nowadays. Obtaining one is very simple, but if you already have one, please double-check that it is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- Kenyan border stamps must be applied to at least two blank pages inside the passport.
- Beninese nationals must provide an image of their passport's biographical page.
- Digital photo: All travelers must have a recent passport-size photo with them when applying for a Kenya visa online.
- A flight ticket
- A valid email address – In order to receive your visa, you must provide a valid email address. Make sure to double-check your spelling. It must be correct; otherwise, you will not be able to obtain your visa. We need your email because the Kenya Electronic Visa is issued online, and we need an online means of communication.
- Business documents: To apply for a Business e-visa, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Kenya e-visa requirements for Beninese citizens
If the passport is due to expire before that date, Beninese applicants should renew their travel documents before applying. Citizens of Benin who hold dual citizenship must enter Kenya using the same passport they used to apply for the e-Visa. Otherwise, the entry may be refused.
3. How to get a Kenya visa for Beninese citizens:
The Kenya e-visa for Beninese citizens can be obtained in a matter of minutes. There are no embassy appointments required, and the application can be completed from any device that can connect to the internet.
The following are the three steps to obtaining an e-Visa for Kenya from Benin:
Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e-visa form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya processing fee
Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa.
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
The process is very simple, and most people will complete the form in less than 10 minutes.
Applicants must pay the application fee after completing the application form and submitting the required documents. Most visas are then approved in a maximum of 03 business days and emailed to the applicant. It is best to apply ahead of time if at all possible.
4. Kenya visa fees for Beninese citizens:
Kenya e-visa fees for Beninese citizens
Fill out your basic information in the first step of the application form. It is so simple to complete that you will probably only need about five minutes of your time. Then you must choose a processing time. Keep in mind that your selection will affect the Kenya visa fees. At Kenya Immigration Services, we give you 03 options, which are as follows:
- Normal: This is a popular option, possibly because it is the least expensive. Your visa will be ready for you within 03 days
- Urgent: This reduces the amount of time you have to wait by half, so your application will be processed within one day.
- Super urgent: We provide an urgent or emergency option as well. Your application will be processed in just 05 hours this time.
To apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called the Service Fee and the Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance, and Kenya sim cards or use a car pickup service in Kenya so that you can be assured to enjoy your trips to the fullest.
Methods of payment: Beninese citizens pay the Kenya e-Visa fees securely online using a debit or credit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE