Kenya visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
Do you want to visit Kenya as a Macedonian? If this is the case, you should be aware that a visa is required to enter the country. You'll have a much faster and smoother application process with an e-Visa.
Kenya introduced their e-Visa program in 2015, and it’s available in many countries around the world. If you live in Macedonia, you don’t have to go to the embassy anymore if you want to vacation in Kenya.
Once submitted, our experts will start working on your application. You will get your document depending on the processing speed you choose.
To learn more about the Kenya e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens, you can read through this article.
1. Kenya e-visa for Macedonian citizens:
Depending on the purpose of their trip, they may be able to travel with an e-Visa, or they may need to request a visa that meets their requirements.
A Kenya Visa for Macedonian citizens is valid for 90 days after being issued. With the utilization of a Kenya e-Visa, you can stay in the country for a maximum duration of 90 days in total. This document is a Single Entry or Multiple entries document.
The process of applying for the Kenya e-visa takes place entirely online. The form is straightforward to fill in and submit and takes just a few minutes to complete.
An online visa for Kenya can be obtained for tourism, business, or transit.
Macedonian citizens who plan to move to Kenya in the long term and/or work or study there can get the relevant permit from the e-Permit platform or can enquire at a Kenya embassy in Macedonia .
Kenya visa types for Macedonian citizens:
There are 4 types of Kenya e-visas. You can choose the best one for you based on your travel plans and the length of time you want to spend in Kenya. Learn more about our various visas by reading on.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you want to stay in Kenya for a longer period of time, the tourist e-Visa is a great option. Macedonian visitors can use this time to unwind, visit family and friends, or explore the sights and sounds of Kenya. The Tourist e-Visa is good for 90 days from when you arrive and allows for single entry into the country.
- Kenya business e-visa: This visa is an official document permitting entry into Kenya for business purposes rather than tourist purposes. Kenya business e-visa is a single-entry travel permit that is valid for 3 months from the date of issue. You have a 90-day stay.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Do you only intend to stay in Uganda for a few days? The Transit e-Visa is a good option. Travelers from North Macedonia can stay in Kenya for up to three days with this e-Visa.
- East Africa e-visa: This e-Visa is an excellent option for visitors who want to see everything East Africa has to offer. The East Africa e-Visa allows you to stay in Kenya for 90 days, but you can also visit Rwanda and Uganda.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens:
There are several Kenya e-visa entry requirements that Macedonian tourists need to consider, meet, and comply with before applying for a Kenya e-visa for Macedonian citizens.
- A valid North Macedonian passport. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Kenya and it must be issued by the Macedonian government.
- At least two blank pages in the passport of the traveler: This is to ensure that the immigration officer has enough space in the traveler's passport to place the stamp.
- A scanned copy/image of the biographical page of the North Macedonian passport.
- A valid email address to receive the Kenya e-Visa approval letter.
- Applicants must have a recent digital passport-size photo in PNG or JPEG file format.
- Proof of onward travel (for East Africa and Transit e-visa): You need to provide all your tickets to verify the entry point and landing-leaving time.
- Travel plans shared. This may include submitting information about lodging, cities to be visited, and/or activities planned in the country.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
- Payment method — It’s fast and easy to pay for your e-Visa, whether you choose debit/credit card, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or wire transfer to our HSBC bank account.
Failing to meet these conditions and prerequisites, set in place by the government of Kenya, could mean an e-Visa denial for Macedonian citizens.
It should be noted that the applicant's North Macedonian passport is directly linked to Kenya's e-Visa. As a result, if the passport used to apply is lost, stolen, or replaced, North Macedonians will need to apply for a new e-Visa to Kenya using the new passport number.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from North Macedonia
When Macedonians who want to visit Kenya have gathered all of the necessary information, they simply fill out the Kenyan e-Visa application form.
If they have all of the necessary paperwork, this process should take no more than 30 minutes. As part of the application, Macedonian travelers will be required to provide personal information, passport information, security questions, and general health information.
After completing the Kenya e-Visa, Macedonian applicants have plenty of time to double-check that they have correctly filled out all of the relevant fields before paying the e-Visa processing fee and submitting it for approval.
The approval of Kenya's e-Visa can take up to 05 to 72 business hours, but applicants from North Macedonia should allow more time due to the possibility of unexpectedly busy periods. In most cases, the processing time is so short that applicants do not need to check their Kenya e-Visa status; however, this is possible.
Once approved, the electronic visa to Kenya will be sent to the Indonesian applicant’s email address, at which point travelers should print out a copy of the visa to take with them when they travel to Kenya. Border officials may request to see it when entering the country.
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online .
4. Kenya visa fees for Macedonian citizens:
The price of a Kenya visa from North Macedonia depends on the type of visa. Kenya visa fees are typically less expensive than embassy visa fees.
The cost of a Kenya visa for Macedonians is also determined by whether the applicant chooses standard or priority processing.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from North Macedonia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance.
kenyaimmigration.org has the following options according to how fast you need the Kenya e-visa:
- Normal: Since this is the cheapest option, most applicants choose it. You will receive the document within 3 business days.
- Urgent: The cost goes a bit higher than with the previous option. You will receive the document within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: this is the fastest option! You will get your Kenya e-visa in just 5 business hours.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic