Kenya visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
Do you want to visit Kenya as a Macedonian? It is important to be aware that a visa is required to enter the country if this is the case. You'll have a much faster and smoother application process with an e-Visa.
In 2015, Kenya introduced their e-Visa program, which is now available in many different countries. If you live in Macedonia and want to vacation in Kenya, you don't have to go to the embassy.
Your application will be reviewed by our experts once it has been submitted. Depending on the processing speed you choose, you will receive your document.
To learn more about the Kenya e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens, you can read through this article.
1. Kenya e-visa for Macedonian citizens:
Depending on the purpose of their trip, they may be able to travel with an e-Visa, or they may need to request a visa that meets their requirements.
A Kenya Visa for Macedonian citizens is valid for 90 days after being issued.You can stay in Kenya for a maximum period of 90 days using a Kenya e-Visa. This document is a Single Entry or Multiple entries document.
Kenya e-visa applications are entirely online. It takes just a few minutes to complete and submit the form.
An online visa for Kenya can be obtained for tourism, business, or transit.
A Macedonian citizen wishing to work in Kenya or study there for a long time can obtain a permit from the e-Permit platform or can inquire at the Kenyan embassy in Macedonia.
Kenya visa types for Macedonian citizens:
There are 4 types of Kenya e-visas. Depending on your travel plans and how long you plan to stay in Kenya, you can select the best one for you. Learn more about our various visas by reading on.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you want to stay in Kenya for a longer period of time, the tourist e-Visa is a great option. Macedonian visitors can use this time to unwind, visit family and friends, or explore the sights and sounds of Kenya. The Tourist e-Visa is good for 90 days from when you arrive and allows for single entry into the country.
- Kenya business e-visa: Rather than being a tourist visa, this document permits entry into Kenya for business purpose. Kenya business e-visa is a single-entry travel permit that is valid for 3 months from the date of issue. You have a 90-day stay.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Do you only intend to stay in Uganda for a few days? The Transit e-Visa is a good option. Travelers from North Macedonia can stay in Kenya for up to three days with this e-Visa.
- East Africa e-visa: This e-Visa is an excellent option for visitors who want to see everything East Africa has to offer. The East Africa e-Visa allows you to stay in Kenya for 90 days, but you can also visit Rwanda and Uganda.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens:
There are several Kenya e-visa entry requirements that Macedonian tourists need to consider, meet, and comply with before applying for a Kenya e-visa for Macedonian citizens.
- A valid North Macedonian passport. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Kenya and it must be issued by the Macedonian government.
- At least two blank pages in the passport of the traveler: This is to ensure that the immigration officer has enough space in the traveler's passport to place the stamp.
- A scanned copy/image of the biographical page of the North Macedonian passport.
- A valid email address to receive the Kenya e-Visa approval letter.
- Applicants must have a recent digital passport-size photo in PNG or JPEG file format.
- Proof of onward travel (for East Africa and Transit e-visa): To verify the entry point and departure time, you must provide all your tickets.
- Travel plans shared. The information may include lodging, cities to be visited, and/or activities planned.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
- Payment method — It’s fast and easy to pay for your e-Visa, whether you choose debit/credit card, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or wire transfer to our HSBC bank account.
Failing to meet these conditions and prerequisites, set in place by the government of Kenya, could mean an e-Visa denial for Macedonian citizens.
It should be noted that the applicant's North Macedonian passport is directly linked to Kenya's e-Visa. As a result, if the passport used to apply is lost, stolen, or replaced, North Macedonians will need to apply for a new e-Visa to Kenya using the new passport number.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from North Macedonia
When Macedonians who want to visit Kenya have gathered all of the necessary information, they simply fill out the Kenyan e-Visa application form.
If they have all of the necessary paperwork, this process should take no more than 30 minutes. As part of the application, Macedonian travelers will be required to provide personal information, passport information, security questions, and general health information.
Once Macedonian applicants have completed the Kenya e-Visa application, they will have plenty of time to make sure they have filled out all of the relevant fields before paying the processing fee.
The approval of Kenya's e-Visa can take up to 05 to 72 business hours, but applicants from North Macedonia should allow more time due to the possibility of unexpectedly busy periods. The processing time is usually so short that applicants don't need to check their Kenya e-Visa status; however, it is possible to do so.
Indonesian travelers should take a copy of their electronic visa to Kenya with them when they travel to Kenya once it has been approved. It will be sent to the Indonesian applicant's email address after it has been approved. Border officials may request to see it when entering the country.
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online.
4. Kenya visa fees for Macedonian citizens:
The price of a Kenya visa from North Macedonia depends on the type of visa. Kenya visa fees are typically less expensive than embassy visa fees.
The cost of a Kenya visa for Macedonians is also determined by whether the applicant chooses standard or priority processing.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from North Macedonia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
kenyaimmigration.org has the following options according to how fast you need the Kenya e-visa:
- Normal: Since this is the cheapest option, most applicants choose it. You will receive the document within 3 business days.
- Urgent: This option costs a bit more than the previous one. You will receive the document within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: this is the fastest option! You will get your Kenya e-visa in just 5 business hours.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE