Kenya eTA requirements for Angolan citizens in 2024
Kenya's eTA policy is straightforward. Many countries, including Angola, can now obtain an electronic eTA through the services of kenyaimmigration.org. Consider that kenyaimmigration.org allows you to get this electronic eTA as quickly as you need it, even if you're in a hurry, so you can have your Kenya eTA in 5 business hours.
In this post, you'll learn about the documents needed for the Kenya eTA for Angolan citizens, as well as other helpful information.
Kenya eTA for Angolan citizens
1. Kenya eTA for Angolan citizens:
Angolan nationals visiting Kenya require an eTA to be allowed entry into the country. They can apply for a Kenya eTA online, saving time on personal appointments at the embassy.
It is important to note that the eTA only allows temporary visits to the Kingdom of Kenya for specific purposes.
The Government of Kenya introduced the eTA In 2015. It is available to people of over 150 nationalities, including Angolans. The application process is quick and simple, and because it is done online, it can be completed entirely from the comfort of your own home.
A Kenya eTA for Angolan citizens is an electronic travel authorization document required for Angolan citizens to enter and stay in the country for tourism, business, or medical treatment purposes. This document grants you permission to visit the country for a limited time. You can use Kenyaimmigration.org's unrivaled services to obtain a Kenya eTA quickly and easily.
The Kenya online eTA allows for a stay of up to 90 days in Kenya. Angolan travelers who wish to visit the country for longer periods of stay, or who need to obtain another eTA type such as a Kenya work eTA, are advised to contact the Kenya embassy in Angola for further information.
Types of Kenya eTA for Angolan citizens
Kenya's eTA policy specifies which nationalities are eligible for this online eTA, as well as the options available to each country.
Angolans are among the most frequent visitors to the Republic of Kenya. They can select from a variety of eTA to meet their various travel requirements (purpose of visit, number of entries, length of stay desired). There are 3 main types of eTA for Angolans traveling to Kenya:
- Kenya tourist eTA: If you want to spend more time in Kenya, look into the Tourist eTA. This eTA is valid for 90 days and has a maximum of 90 days stay from the arrival and allows for only one entry into Kenya.
- Kenya business eTA: This eTA is valid for 90 days and is intended for attending business meetings, conferences, and other similar events, which allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days.
- Kenya transit eTA: Want to avoid spending too much time in Kenya? You can still visit and see some of the most beautiful sights in the country. The Transit eTA allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 3 days, making it ideal for those who have a long layover or are on a tight schedule.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Angolan citizens:
Before initiating the application process to obtain the eTA, we recommend reading through the Kenya eTA requirements for Angolan citizens. The requirements for a Kenya eTA are simple to meet and are common for most international destinations. Applicants from Angola must confirm that they meet the following requirements:
- Valid passport – An Angolan passport is a fairly common document these days. It's simple to obtain one, but if you already have one, make sure it's still valid and will be for at least six months after your departure date. In addition, it is important to make sure that there are at least 2 blank pages left for any stamps that are to be received at the Kenyan border.
- Digital copy of your passport – your passport scan should not be blurred.
- A recent digital photograph with color.
- E-mail address – Make sure you have a valid email address because we will send your eTA via email. It's important to remember that you'll need a copy of it.
- Travel evidence such as flight tickets, hotel reservations are required when you fill out the application form online.
- If you want to travel to Kenya, you must have an invitation letter and ID host of your acquaintance in order to have permission to enter Kenya.
The passport must be valid for at least six months after the intended arrival date. It is recommended that Angolan applicants renew their travel documents before applying if their passport is set to expire before that time. Angolans with dual nationalities must enter Kenya using the same passport they used to apply for the eTA. Otherwise, the entry may be refused.
Kenya eTA requirements for Angolan citizens
3. How to apply for a Kenya eTA online from Angola:
Angolan citizens need to fill out the online Kenya eTA application form. The form is quick and straightforward to complete.
Basic personal, passport and travel information is required:
- Full name, gender, date, and country of birth
- Passport number
- Intended date of arrival and departure in Kenya
Angolan passport holders can get a eTA for Kenya in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Kenya eTA form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya processing fee
Step 3: Print out Kenya eTA.
Read more: How to get a Kenya eTA online
After filling out their Kenya eTA application form, Angolans should double-check their answers before submitting them. Any error or typo can cause delays in processing the Kenya eTA.
Kenya eTA’s processing times for Angolan citizens:
After Angolan citizens submit their requests, the Kenya government evaluates them. The processing time ranges between 1 and 3 business days. During peak tourist seasons, the process could take up to a week. Therefore, we recommend that Angolan citizens submit their eTA petition at least 4 days before their arrival.
If the Kenya application form is correctly completed, Angolan citizens will receive an email informing them of their eTA approval. For their convenience, the online platform allows them to save the eTA as a PDF or print it directly.
Nationals of Angola should be aware that the approved Kenya eTA is linked. This is especially important for Angolans with dual citizenship or who had to replace their passport after their eTA petition was approved. If they travel to Kenya with a passport other than the one used to apply for their eTA, they will be unable to use it and will have to request another one.
4. Kenya eTA fees for Angolan citizens:
Kenya eTA fees for Angolan citizens
In terms of Kenya eTA fees, keep in mind that we ensure a quick and safe process, which is why we charge a small additional fee. In any case, the prices will vary according to the type of eTA and the processing time that you choose. You have the following options:
- Normal: This is one of the affordable prices that we have, and you will acquire your eTA in 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: This time, you’d have to wait 1 business day, and you’d pay a bit more this time
- Super urgent: being the fastest option means that it is also the priceiest. Your application will be processed within 5 business hours.
To apply for a Kenya eTA from Angola, you have to pay two (02) kinds of eTA fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. There are some payment methods that you can use: Simply pay for your eTA using a credit or debit card, PayPal, eTA, MasterCard, or American Express.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services currently also provide other package services to assist Angolan citizens while traveling to Kenya, such as Kenya travel insurance, Car pick-up service in Kenya, and Kenya eSim.