Kenya ETA Requirements For Dominican Citizens in 2024
- 1. What is a Kenya ETA for Dominica Citizens?
- 2. Kenya ETA Requirements for Dominica Citizens
- 3. How to apply for e Kenya ETA from Dominica:
- 4. Kenya ETA fees for Dominica Citizens
- 5. Is it safe to get my ETA with Kenya Immigration Services?
- 6. Prepare for a trip to Kenya as a citizen of Dominica
If Dominica citizens are keen for your own African adventure, there are lots of beautiful spots to see in Kenya. The nation is rich in history, praised for its natural beauty, and famous for its rustic atmosphere and cultural refinement. Indeed, Kenya may be Africa's best-kept tourism secret. The exciting sites are loved for their beauty, and they provide unparalleled possibilities to unwind and relax in African manner, making Kenya a lovely nation to visit.
Kenya ETA for Dominica Citizens
Are you a Dominican citizen considering a vacation to Kenya and feeling overwhelmed by the eVisa online application process? We have you covered.
In this article, we'll explain how to apply for a Kenyan ETA as a Dominican citizen, including prerequisites, documentation, visa fees, and more.
This allows you to focus on arranging your schedule and getting ready for your impending journey. Let's get started.
1. What is a Kenya ETA for Dominica Citizens?
Kenya's government has replaced its visa system with a new, semi-automated Electronic Travel Authorization system (eTA), which will take effect on January 1, 2024. Airline carriers arriving in Kenya are now prohibited from boarding passengers without a valid eTA. Passengers, regardless of nationality, will no longer be required to fill out paper papers during the flight or upon landing.
According to the Kenya Immigration Services website, the application procedure takes around 03 business days to complete. The website also indicates that there is a priority service for people who require the eTA in less than three days. Travelers are urged to apply as early as three months before their arrival in Kenya. The holiday must be booked before applying for the eTA, as the application requires booking confirmation information and will be refused if it is not given.
Kenya's ETAs for Dominica citizens are valid for three months before travel. If you present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be granted a stay of up to 90 days.
Kenya ETA, also known as the Kenya Electronic Travel Authorization, permits qualified foreign citizens to enter the country for short periods of time, whether for tourism, business, family visits, or medical treatment.
Type of Kenya ETA:
- Kenya tourist ETA: With the Tourist e-Visa, you'll have plenty of time to unwind, see the sights, and meet your friends and family. The Kenya ETA must be used within 90 days of your arrival and only permits one entrance into Kenya
- Kenya Business ETA: Kenyan Business ETA permits international nationals to enter Kenya for business purposes. It is a single-entry travel document that allows foreigners to stay in the nation for 90 days. The application for this form of eTA is entirely online.
- Kenya transit ETA: If you have just a few days to spend in Kenya, the transit ETA is the ideal solution. This visa allows you to stay for up to three days once you arrive.
- East Africa eVisa: This visa is issued for people who want to travel to Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda simultaneously multiple times and Kenya is their first destination. East Africa eVisa allows travelers to stay within 90 days from arrival date.
2. Kenya ETA Requirements for Dominica Citizens
Kenya ETA requirements for Dominica Citizens
Based on the current information, we cannot provide specific criteria for a Kenya ETA. However, we know that all candidates who apply for a Kenya ETA online must have a passport that is valid for at least 180 days after their scheduled departure date from Kenya. This document should also have at least two blank pages for stamping.
- Valid Passport.
- Take a digital photo of yourself (must adhere to passport criteria).
- A current passport photo – Scan and submit a photo of your passport with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket – The Republic of Kenya will want to know why you are traveling and how long you intend to remain in Kenya
- Email address — Once your information has been validated, we will give you your e-Visa. When you receive your Kenya ETA, you may use it immediately or print a copy to retain.
- Payment method — Pay for your e-Visa by using a credit or debit card, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or wire transfers to the bank account
3. How to apply for e Kenya ETA from Dominica:
Regarding the application procedure, we are working hard to make your job as simple as possible. To that end, we are creating a three-step online application form that will take only a few minutes to complete. In addition, you will have access to our 24-hour customer care if you want assistance.
As previously stated, the online application form will consist of three steps:
- The first will ask you to submit general information about yourself, such as your name, nationality, residence, phone number, and so on. Passport information and a trip itinerary will also be required. This phase of the application form will also prompt you to select a processing speed for your application. Your option will affect the cost of your Kenya ETA; the faster the processing time, the higher the fee.
- In the second step, you only need to make the payment and examine your form. We allow various payment options, including credit or debit card, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or wire transfers to a bank account. Remember to be extremely careful while providing us with your information since it must be completely accurate or your Kenya ETA will be invalid.
- Step 3: After you have paid the application cost, add your supporting papers before applying
You will get an email confirmation once your Kenya ETA has been approved. Duplicate your ETA and keep it with you when you go to Kenya, since you may need to show it to immigration officials.
How Long Will it Take to Receive My Kenya ETA online for Dominica citizens?
Most applicants apply for a Kenya ETA online within 03 business days, and many are handled much faster.
Nonetheless, Dominican citizens are urged to apply at least a few days before their anticipated travel date to Kenya to prevent unexpected processing delays.
The Kenya ETA for Dominican citizens is given via email. It is advisable to print a copy in case Kenyan authorities request it.
4. Kenya ETA fees for Dominica Citizens
Kenya ETA fees for Dominica Citizens
To apply for a Kenya ETA for Dominica citizens, you have to pay 2 types of Kenya ETA fees including government fees and service fees
Our processing fees include unique perks such as a straightforward application procedure, skilled customer service, and a review of your application before it is submitted to the government!
To ensure you receive your Kenya ETA on schedule, we provide three options:
- Normal: This takes the longest process but is also the cheapest. However, it is short too, because your application will be processed within 3 business days, effectively just one day.
- Urgent: Do you want an ETA in less time? Then you can choose this option. Your ETA will be in your email inbox within 1 business day
- Super urgent: This is our quickest choice. Your visa will be ready to use within 5 hours.
We recommend purchasing Kenya travel insurance. Coverage covers medical expenditures from illness or accident, property loss or damage, airline delays or cancellations, and 24-hour emergency assistance when you need it the most.
5. Is it safe to get my ETA with Kenya Immigration Services?
Yes, absolutely. Many individuals believe that internet information breaches are hazardous for them, but we are not one of them owing to our updated system and skilled crew. Your personal information is protected. If you have any reservations, read what thousands of satisfied customers have said about us here.
6. Prepare for a trip to Kenya as a citizen of Dominica
Here are some more recommendations to help you prepare for a nice vacation once you've gotten your Kenya ETA:
- 1. Review your South African eVisa validity: Make sure you have a valid ETA and verify it before your journey to ensure that all information is correct and up to date.
- 2. Get travel insurance: Travel insurance protects you against unforeseen events such as airline cancellations, lost luggage, and medical expenditures.
- 3. Book accommodation: Book early to save money and get the best positions!
- 4. Print and gather your documents: Make sure you have all of the appropriate paperwork, such as your passport, Kenya ETA, travel insurance, airline tickets, and other arrangements.
Also, check out our ultimate Kenya travel guide for more tips on making your trip to Kenya hassle-free.