Kenya visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens
A trip to Kenya is an ideal journey for those who enjoy extraordinary vacations and unique locations. In addition to the postcard-perfect Indian Ocean coast, Hot Kenya will provide thrilling experiences and unforgettable memories for those who venture deep into the continent, where lions and hyenas roam, antelopes and zebras leap, and elephants, and hippos roam.
As part of the government of the African country's tourism promotion efforts, an e-Visa system has been introduced, making it easier and faster for Montenegrin citizens to obtain a Kenya e-visa today.
Read on for more information about Kenya e-visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens and the online application process.
Kenya e-visa for Montenegrin citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Montenegrin citizens:
Before traveling to Kenya, all Montenegrin passport holders must have a valid visa. They will not be allowed to enter Kenya if they do not have a Kenya visa.
By submitting a visa form, Montenegrin citizens can apply for an e-visa to Kenya. The applicant will complete the form by providing information such as their full name, nationality, date of birth, contact number, email address, intended date of entry and departure, and passport number. Applying for a Kenyan e-Visa for Montenegrin citizens is the quickest and easiest way to obtain a visa. It only takes 15 to 20 minutes to apply.
The Kenyan government has made it extremely easy for Montenegrin visitors by eliminating the need to submit stacks of paperwork, wait in line at the embassy, or go through the perplexing visa interview process. They can apply from the convenience of their office or home, using a tablet, desktop PC, laptop, or even their smartphones on the go. The best part is that they will receive the visa via email, eliminating the need to travel to the Kenya embassy to obtain the approved visa.
The most popular Kenyan visa for Montenegrin citizens is the single-entry tourist visa, which allows visitors to stay in Kenya for up to 30 days in a single trip. The visa is valid for three months, beginning on the date of issuance. However, because it is a single-entry visa, you are only permitted to enter Kenya once. If you want to extend your stay in Kenya, you must apply for a visa extension while you are there. Outside of Kenya, it is not possible to apply for a Kenya e-Visa extension. Please keep in mind that the e-Visa can only be extended twice, once for two months and once for three months.
Activities permitted with the Kenyan visa online include:
- Business activities
Montenegrin citizens traveling to Kenya for purposes other than tourism, such as to work or study, are required to apply for a visa for Kenya from a Kenya embassy in Montenegro in their country of residence.
Type of Kenya e visas:
The Kenyan government offers different Kenya visa types which is valid for 90 days for Montenegrin citizens:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: Do you need a longer stay? The Tourist e-Visa is an excellent option for you. In Kenya, you'll have plenty of time to relax, sightsee, and visit family. After you enter, you’ll have 90 to experience everything Kenya has to offer.
- Kenya business e-visa: Businessmen may stay for up to 90 days on a business trip to attend exhibitions, workshops, corporate events, conferences, and meetings. The e-visa has the same validity as a tourist e-Visa, which is up to 90 days from the date of issuance.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Passengers who stay in Kenya for less than 72 hours depart for other countries. The e-visa is valid for 90 days from the time you enter the country. The validity period will be indicated on the approved e-Visa. A duplicate of the onward ticket is also required.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ideal e-Visa for those who want to immerse themselves in East African culture. The East African e-Visa allows you to stay in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for 90 days. You can even enter and exit Rwanda and Uganda as many times as you want during your 90-day stay.
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens
Before applying for the Kenya e visa, we recommend you to read through the Kenya visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens. These conditions are highly accessible and simple to meet for international visitors. Applicants must provide proof of the following documents:
- The applicant's passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry and have two or more blank stamp pages.
- Recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- An email address to which you can receive information about your visa application.
- Have proof of travel in Kenya such as flight tickets, hotel booking and other travel itinerary.
- Applicants must provide the invitation letter and a company COI for business e-visa being approved.
- Tourist e-visa requires a host ID card and invitation letter from your acquaintance in Kenya to be processed.
The length of the passport's validity period is critical. When applying for the Kenya e-visa, Montenegrins with passports with expiration dates less than 6 months should renew them as soon as possible with their local authorities. Before applying, they should keep a digital copy of their passport's biographical page on hand.
We recommend that they apply for their e-visa using an email address that they regularly use, as all communications will be conducted online.
Montenegrin visitors should be aware that their passports will be electronically linked to the Kenya e-visa once their application has been processed and approved by Kenyan authorities. They will be allowed to enter Kenya only with the passport they used to apply for the e-Visa.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Montenegro
To apply for a Kenya e-visa for Montenegrin citizens, candidates must fill out the Kenya visa application form with their personal and passport information, such as:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of departure and entry
Montenegrin visitors are also required to provide their travel itinerary, which includes their travel dates, the purpose of their trip, and a confirmed hotel reservation.
Please keep in mind that children under the age of 16 do not require a visa to enter Kenya. They do not need to fill out an individual e-Visa application or show their visa to Kenyan immigration officers at the border crossing.
These 3 simple steps that the applicant needs to follow:
Step 1: Complete the Kenya e-visa application form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fee for Montenegrin citizens
Step 3: Submit the form to receive visa approval sent by email
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
How to get a Kenya e-visa for Montenegrin citizens
Montenegrin applicants must wait for 1 to 3 business days on average to receive their approved visa via email. It is critical to ensure that there are no errors or discrepancies in the application form, as these may cause the visa to be delayed in processing. Travelers from Montenegro must print their e-visa and present it to an immigration officer upon arrival in Kenya.
4. Kenya e visa fees for Montenegrin citizens:
All Montenegrin travelers are required to pay the Kenya visa fee. Montenegrins pay the fee whether they are applying online or through the embassy.
The Kenya e-visa offers Montenegrin a cost-effective solution, as they do not need to make trips to the embassy in Nairobi. When using the e-visa system, the total fee is paid securely online using a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, and PayPal.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Montenegro, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
As for processing, keep in mind that the cost of your Kenya visa is affected by your choice. Kenya's immigration services give you three options:
- Normal: This is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 3 business days
- Urgent: for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 1 business day
- Super urgent: If you are in a hurry, opt for this processing time. We process your application within 5 business hours.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy travel health insurance to Kenya, Kenya e-sim cards, or use car pick-up services .
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE