Kenya visa requirements for Hungarian citizens
- 1. Kenya e-visa for Hungarian citizens:
- 2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Hungarian citizens:
- 3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Hungary:
- 4. Kenya visa fees for Hungarian citizens
Do you intend to travel to Kenya from Hungary? Do you know how to obtain a Kenya visa for citizens of Hungary? For tourism purposes, a Kenya Visa for Hungarian citizens and an East Africa e-Visa can be easily applied for and obtained online. To obtaning a Kenya visa online, you can take advantage of the services of kenyaimmigration.org . You can get your travel documents from the comfort of your own home if you work with us. You only need to devote 20 minutes of your time to the application process. Furthermore, you can contact our experts at any time if you have any questions.
When you submit your application, our experts will review it to ensure that there are no errors. Your document will be delivered in accordance with the processing option you selected.
To explore more about the Kenya visa for Hungarian citizens, you can check the section given below:
1. Kenya e-visa for Hungarian citizens:
Kenya electronic visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Kenya and is electronically linked to your passport.
Citizens of Hungary need a visa to travel to Kenya. Hungarian citizens can apply for a Kenya visa from home: There is no need to appear in person at the Turkish Embassy or Consulate for an interview or to present paperwork.
The Kenyan e-Visa for Hungarian citizens has been available since 2015. It was introduced as a way to speed up the visa application process for travelers from Hungary arriving in Kenya
Hungarian tourists traveling on a Kenya e-Visa can visit the country with a single entry or multiple entries and stay for up to 90 consecutive days.
It is possible to apply for a Kenya electronic visa from Hungary for purposes of tourism, business, transit, or medical treatment. Travelers from Hungary who wish to work or study in Kenya should contact a Kenya embassy in Hungary for further information.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
Fortunately, you can choose between four types of Kenya e-visas depending on what travel plans you have.
These e-Visas are:
- Kenya transit e-visa: The Transit e-Visa allows you to leave the airport and stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours. Please keep in mind that it is not necessary if you are taking a connecting flight (provided you do not leave the airport).
- Kenya tourist e-visa: With your tourist visa, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days for leisure or recreation purposes. This is a tourist visa with a single entry.
- Kenya business e-visa: Visitors who apply for a Business e-Visa can stay in Kenya for a total of 90 days. All visits are valid only for business or related purposes, and you are not permitted to look for paid work or employment.
- East Africa visa: If you want to see what East Africa has to offer, this is the way to go. This e-Visa required to visit Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda, ensuring that you do have a memorable trip to the region. YYou can use this visa for multiple entries to Kenya within 90 days of its issuance and it allows you to stay there for up to 90 days.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Hungarian citizens:
The first requirement for applying for an online visa is internet access. The request can be submitted from the convenience of one's own home, office, or handheld device.
Checking the Kenya visa requirements for Hungarian citizens will assist travelers in avoiding complications and mistakes on their application forms.
To visit Kenya, Hungarians must meet certain basic visa requirements. Applicants must meet the requirements listed below:
- To be in possession of a Hungarian passport with at least 6 months of validity left from the intended date of arrival and have at least two blank pages for stamps.
- Email address to receive the approved Kenya e-visa.
- A digital photo for the Kenya e-Visa
- Passport copy: You will also need a scanned copy of your passport's information page.
Kenya is open to Hungarian travelers. However, there are some additional document requirements to travel to Kenya from Hungary during COVID-19:
- Vaccine certificate, recovery document, or negative COVID-19 test result. Hungarian travelers are subject to medical screening on arrival and could be subject to an antigen test and quarantine
- Hungarian applicants may be asked to submit their travel plans, including which cities they plan to visit, activities they plan to take part in, and a make copies of their hotel/accommodation reservations (where they plan to stay during their trip).
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
The Hungarian passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to the planned date of arrival in Kenya. Candidates whose travel documents are less than this period must renew them before applying for a Kenya visa online.
Applicants must ensure that all information provided is correct. Incorrect data or the inability to provide all required documents may result in the visa being delayed or denied.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Hungary:
The Kenya visa application for Hungarian citizens, when completed online, is a seamless process. As long as the requirements are met, citizens from all countries can use the e-Visa application.
Hungarian travelers can request their Kenya visa today in just 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya online visa form for Hungarian citizens.
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fees for Hungarian citizens and submit the application.
- Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa.
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
Applicants should expect to meet the above requirements as well as answer basic and security-related questions. The application is reviewed by authorities after everything has been submitted and payment has been made.
The Kenya e-visa for Hungarian citizens is sent in PDF format to the provided email address once it has been deemed safe.
Kenya visa processing time from Hungary:
The main advantage of the Kenya e-visa for Hungarian citizens is the speed with which it is approved. The Kenya visa from Hungary, which is completed and approved online, is often accepted as soon as 24 hours after completion.
On rare occasions, the approval time may be extended. In these cases, expect up to three business days. As a result, it is best to plan ahead of time to allow for authorization. Once the visa is approved, it will be sent to the candidate via email.
4. Kenya visa fees for Hungarian citizens
Kenya e-visa fees will vary depending on the type of e-Visa and also the processing time you choose. To help Hungarians with this, take into account the following information related to the Kenya visa online:
- Normal: This is the standard processing time and it is inexpensive. You will receive your document within 3 business days.
- Urgent: This processing time is more expensive, you only wait for 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: This is the fastest one, so you will receive your Kenya visa within 5 business hours.
Hungarian citizens pay the Kenya e-Visa fees securely online by debit or credit card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal,Visa card, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account. Visa fees must be paid in cash.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.