Kenya eTA requirements for Hungarian citizens in 2024
- 1. Kenya eTA for Hungarian citizens:
- 2. Kenya eTA requirements for Hungarian citizens:
- 3. How to apply for a Kenya eTA online from Hungary:
- 4. Kenya eTA fees for Hungarian citizens
Do you intend to travel to Kenya from Hungary? Do you know how to obtain a Kenya eTA for citizens of Hungary? For tourism purposes, a Kenya eTA for Hungarian citizens and an East Africa eTA can be easily applied for and obtained online. To obtaning a Kenya eTA online, you can take advantage of the services of Kenya Immigration Serrvices website . You can get your travel documents from the comfort of your own home if you work with us. You only need to devote 20 minutes of your time to the application process. Furthermore, you can contact our experts at any time if you have any questions.
When you submit your application, our experts will review it to ensure that there are no errors. Your document will be delivered in accordance with the processing option you selected.
To explore more about the Kenya eTA for Hungarian citizens, you can check the section given below:
1. Kenya eTA for Hungarian citizens:
As of January 1, 2024, all foreign citizens, regardless of country, can visit Kenya without a visa for tourist or business trips of up to 90 days.
Kenya eTA is a semi-automated system that verifies visitors' eligibility for travel to Kenya. An eTA grants authorization to travel and is issued by the Government of the Republic of Kenya.
Citizens of Hungary need an eTA to travel to Kenya. Hungarian citizens can apply for a Kenya eTA from home: There is no need to appear in person at the Kenya Embassy or Consulate for an interview or to present paperwork.
The Kenyan eTA for Hungarian citizens has been available since 2024. It was introduced as a way to speed up the eTA application process for travelers from Hungary arriving in Kenya
Hungarian tourists traveling on a Kenya eTA can visit the country with a single entry or multiple entries and stay for up to 90 consecutive days.
It is possible to apply for a Kenya electronic eTA from Hungary for purposes of tourism, business, transit, or medical treatment. Travelers from Hungary who wish to work or study in Kenya should contact a Kenya embassy in Hungary for further information.
The eTA does not assess whether a traveler is eligible to enter Kenya; that is the responsibility of immigration authorities. What exactly does this mean? It implies that a traveler must not only have an eTA to visit Kenya, but also meet the country's other entrance criteria, which include showing a valid passport.
Type of Kenya eTA:
Fortunately, you can choose between four types of Kenya eTA depending on what travel plans you have.
These eTA are:
- Kenya transit eTA: The Transit eTA allows you to leave the airport and stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours. Please keep in mind that it is not necessary if you are taking a connecting flight (provided you do not leave the airport).
- Kenya tourist eTA: With your tourist eTA, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days for leisure or recreation purposes. This is a tourist eTA with a single entry.
- Kenya business eTA: Visitors who apply for a Business eTA can stay in Kenya for a total of 90 days. All visits are valid only for business or related purposes, and you are not permitted to look for paid work or employment.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Hungarian citizens:
The first requirement for applying for a Kenya online eTA is internet access. The request can be submitted from the convenience of one's own home, office, or handheld device.
Checking the Kenya eTA requirements for Hungarian citizens will assist travelers in avoiding complications and mistakes on their application forms.
To visit Kenya, Hungarians must meet certain basic eTA requirements. Applicants must meet the requirements listed below:
- To have a Hungarian passport with at least 6 months of validity left from the intended date of arrival and have at least two blank pages for stamps.
- Email address to receive the approved Kenya eTA.
- A digital photo for the Kenya eTA
- Passport copy: You will also need a scanned copy of your passport's information page.
Kenya is open to Hungarian travelers. However, there are some additional document requirements to travel to Kenya from Hungary during COVID-19:
- Vaccine certificate, recovery document, or negative COVID-19 test result. Hungarian travelers are subject to medical screening on arrival and could be subject to an antigen test and quarantine
- Hungarian applicants may be asked to submit their travel plans, including which cities they plan to visit, activities they plan to take part in, and a make copies of their hotel/accommodation reservations (where they plan to stay during their trip).
- Business documents (for Business eTA): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
The Hungarian passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to the planned date of arrival in Kenya. Candidates whose travel documents are less than this period must renew them before applying for a Kenya eTA online.
Applicants must ensure that all information provided is correct. Incorrect data or the inability to provide all required documents may result in the eTA being delayed or denied.
3. How to apply for a Kenya eTA online from Hungary:
The Kenya eTA application for Hungarian citizens, when completed online, is a seamless process. As long as the requirements are met, citizens from all countries can use the eTA application.
Hungarian travelers can request their Kenya eTA today in just 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya online eTA form for Hungarian citizens.
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya eTA fees for Hungarian citizens and submit the application.
- Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya eTA.
Read more: How to get Kenya online eTA
Applicants should expect to meet the above requirements as well as answer basic and security-related questions. The application is reviewed by authorities after everything has been submitted and payment has been made.
The Kenya eTA for Hungarian citizens is sent in PDF format to the provided email address once it has been deemed safe.
Kenya eTA processing time from Hungary:
The main advantage of the Kenya eTA for Hungarian citizens is the speed with which it is approved. The Kenya eTA from Hungary, which is completed and approved online, is often accepted as soon as 24 hours after completion.
On rare occasions, the approval time may be extended. In these cases, expect up to three business days. As a result, it is best to plan ahead of time to allow for authorization. Once the eTA is approved, it will be sent to the candidate via email.
4. Kenya eTA fees for Hungarian citizens
Kenya eTA fees will vary depending on the type of eTA and also the processing time you choose. To help Hungarians with this, take into account the following information related to the Kenya eTA online:
- Normal: This is the standard processing time and it is inexpensive. You will receive your document within 3 business days.
- Urgent: This processing time is more expensive, you only wait for 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: This is the fastest one, so you will receive your Kenya eTA within 5 business hours.
Hungarian citizens pay the Kenya eTA fees securely online by debit or credit card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal,eTA card, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account. eTA fees must be paid in cash.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.