Kenya e-visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
1. Check Kenya e-visa Requirements For Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
Antigua and Barbuda country is not in the exempt country list for Kenya visa, so Kenya visa is REQUIRED
Types of Visas in Kenya:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- Business Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- Transit Visa 72 hours, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Kenya Online Visa For Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
Kenya evisa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Kenya Embassy in Antigua and Barbuda.
3. Kenya visa Fee For Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
For apply for a Kenya visa online from Antigua and Barbuda, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.