Kenya visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
1. Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Antigua and Barbuda citizens
Antigua and Barbuda country is not in the exempt country list for Kenya visa, so Kenya visa is REQUIRED
Types of Visas in Kenya:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- Business Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- Transit Visa 72 hours, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply For Kenya Online Visa From Antigua and Barbuda
Kenya evisa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Kenya Embassy in Antigua and Barbuda.
3. Kenya visa Fee For Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
For apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic