Kenya ETA requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens
1. Check Kenya ETA Requirements For Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
The Kenyan Government introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) system in January 2024, replacing visas for Antigua and Barbuda. Currently, an ETA is REQUIRED for [Country] citizens who plan to visit Kenya.
Types of Kenya ETA for Antigua and Barbuda passport holders:
- Tourist eTA (Single entry for 90 days)
- Business eTA (Single entry for 90 days)
- Transit eTA (Single entry)
2. How To Apply Kenya ETA For Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
Antigua and Barbuda visitors can apply online at our website to get Kenya ETA prior to their travel to Kenya. It is advisable to begin your application within at least 03 days before your trip.
The Kenya ETA application consists of three simple steps as the following:
- Step 1: Complete the online application form with your biometric information
- Step 2: Make payment for the Kenya ETA fees and submit the required documents
- Step 3: Wait for the result of your application, which will be sent via email.
3. Kenya ETA Fees For Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
To apply for Kenya ETA from Antigua and Barbuda, you have to pay two (02) kinds of ETA Fees, which include the Service Fee and the Government Fee.