Kenya visa requirements for Gabonese citizens
Traveling has never been simpler. A distance of over 3000 km can be covered in a matter of hours. There has never been a better time to buy a flight ticket. In recent years, each country has implemented some form of visa policy.
The expansion of the tourism industry would overwhelm embassies with regular visa applications. That is why the Kenyan government has devised a solution that allows each visitor to obtain an online authorization rather than the traditional one that must be inserted into the applicant's passport.
Kenya e-visa for Gabonese citizens
In addition, the Kenyan visa for Gabonese citizens has been modernized. It is possible for Gabonese citizens to apply for an e-Visa online if they wish to enter Kenya. The only thing you need to bring with you to Kenya to apply for an e-Visa is a device with Internet access. However, for those who require further clarification, please read this article.
1. Kenya e-visa for Gabonese citizens:
Gabonese nationals visiting Kenya must obtain a visa in order to enter the country. They can apply for a Kenya e-visa online, saving time on personal appointments at the embassy.
It is important to note that the e-Visa only allows temporary visits to Kenya for specific purposes.
Kenya introduced the e-Visa In 2015. It is available to over 140 nationalities, including those from Gabon. As the application process takes place online, you can complete it entirely from the comfort of your own home. The Kenya e-visa for Gabonese citizens is an electronic travel authorization that allows Gabonese tourists to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
The Kenya e-Visa application form is available online on Kenya Immigration Services. By using this form, you can easily complete and submit it for processing, saving you the time and effort of visiting your local Kenyan embassy. Those who need a visa for other purposes such as study or medical treatment in Kenya must apply through a Kenyan embassy.
Type of Kenya e-visa:
Depending on what your travel plans are, you might choose either a Transit E-Visa, a Tourist E-Visa, a business e-visa, or an East Africa E-Visa. Read on to find out which one is right for your travel plans.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: This is an online electronic visa valid for 3 months that allows stays of up to 90 days in Kenya for touristic purposes.
- Kenya business e-visa: Is valid for 3 months, with a maximum stay of 90 days. This visa is intended for attending business meetings, conferences, and other similar events.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Persons with connected flights from Kenya to other places must obtain a Kenyan Transit Visa if the duration of the flight does not exceed 72 hours. If your flight connects directly without leaving the airport, however, you do not need to apply for this visa.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ideal package for Gabonese who adore Africa. You'll have access to Kenya with the East Africa E-Visa, but you can also enter and exit Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya whenever you want during your 90-day stay.
2. Kenya visa requirements for Gabonese citizens:
In order to submit an e-Visa form, applicants must first ensure that they meet the Kenya visa requirements for Gabonese citizens. The applicant should have the following information on hand in order to successfully complete an application:
- A valid Gabonese passport – Have a Gabonese passport valid for 180 days on their arrival date in Kenya. The visa application may be denied if the applicant's passport does not meet this criterion.
- The passport must have at least two (2) blank pages, for the entry and exit stamps.
- A recently taken digital photo – The photo should be white on white and taken within 6 months of applying for the visa.
- Provide a readable digital image of their passport’s biographical page.
- Valid personal email address – the Kenya e-visa for Gabonese citizens will be sent to your e-mail address in PDF format, so make sure you enter it correctly. To avoid any problems, double-check the spelling.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Kenya will need to know why you’re traveling there and how long you plan to stay before departing.
- For business travelers - they must submit an invitation letter, staff’s ID card and company COI of their partner company.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Gabonese citizens
E-visa approval depends on the validity of the passport. If this condition is not met, we request Gabonese applicants to submit it for passport renewal with their local authorities before applying for a new e-visa. According to Kenya visa policy, Gabonese applicants will be able to enter the country by presenting the approved e-Visa alongside their passport at Kenya border control.
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Gabon:
The Kenya electronic visa application is quick and simple to complete; most travelers fill out and submit the form in under 20 minutes.
The Kenya visa for Gabonese citizens can be obtained in three easy steps:
- In the first step, enter your general information and select a processing time from the options provided.
- In the second step, you will need to revise step one and make the payment. In this step, you will also need to double-check the spelling before submitting it.
- And for the last step, you will receive e-visa results and remember to print out Kenya e-visa.
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
In the Kenya visa application form, Gabonese will be prompted to provide the following information:
- Personal details (full name, gender, date, and place of birth)
- Passport details
- Date of arrivals and departure in Kenya
Important: Gabonese citizens should pay attention not to make any mistakes when filling out their information, as this can result in delays or even denials.
How to get a visa for Kenya from Gabon
Processing time of the Kenya e-visa for Gabonese citizens:
The Kenya e-visa processing time for Gabonese citizens is very short. Applicants should expect approval within 1 to 3 business days of submitting the form.
Please keep in mind that if the application contains errors or if the information does not match that of the passport, the processing time may be extended. As a result, Gabonese nationals should submit their e-Visa application no later than 07 business days before their trip.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Gabonese citizens:
Kenya visa fees depend on the type of visa and processing time, your selection will determine the price of your Kenya e-visa. To apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
In kenyaimmigration.org, we have three different options, here they are:
- Normal: This is the most affordable option. If you choose this option, your application will be processed in 3 business days.
- Urgent: This time, you’d have to wait 1 Business Day, and you’d pay a bit more for this option.
- Super urgent: If you're in a hurry, this is probably the best option. It requires you to wait 5 Business hours.
Besides, Kenya immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.