Kenya e visa requirements for Argentine citizens
If you are an Argentine citizen who wishes to visit Kenya, you have made an excellent decision. Kenya is one of the countries that best describes and depicts Africa's beauty and power in all of its splendor. Kenya is an experience that will make you feel alive and connected to the origins of humanity, from the vast Savannah with the wildest animals to the ancient Masai Mara villages.
So, if you want to travel to Kenya as an Argentine citizen, you must apply for the Kenya Visa for Argentine Citizens. That is why, at kenyaimmigration.org , we can assist you in completing, processing, and receiving your Kenya Visa for Argentine citizens.
Here you will find the most up-to-date and complete information you need in order to help get through the process of getting your Kenya Visa for Argentine citizens.
1. Kenya e-visa for Argentine citizens
Argentine citizens are required to have a Kenya electronic visa. It is a mandatory requirement, as it is for many other nationalities, to enter Kenyan territory.
The Kenya e-visa, introduced in 2015, is an electronic document that allows all travelers to enter Kenya. This is valid to use and enter Kenya for 3 months from the date of issue.
The Kenya e-Visa for Argentine citizens is required in order to enter the country for tourism, business, medical or religious purposes.
As previously stated, the e-visa for Kenya covers a variety of scenarios, the most common of which is tourism, thus it is also known as the Kenya tourist e-visa. Argentines who travel for reasons other than leisure or a quick business trip must check which visa applies before planning their trip.
Those who wish to visit Kenya for purposes other than tourism, business, or medical treatment are required to apply for a Kenya visa at the Kenya Embassy in Argentina .
Type of Kenya e-visas:
There are 4 options that Argentine travelers have for the type of Kenya e-visa they apply for:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: You can use a Kenya Tourist Visa that can only be used for tourism purposes. This visa allows a single entry to Kenya with a stay of 90 days.
- Kenya business e-visa: is useful if you’re visiting Kenya for business purposes or tasks. For the Kenya business e-visa, the maximum stay allowed is 90 days in Total.
- Kenya transit e-visa: is also a Single-entry document that allows you to stay in Kenya for 3 days.
- East Africa Visa: If you want to get the full East African experience, get the East African e-Visa instead. You will not only have the same amount of time in Kenya, but you will also be able to visit Rwanda and Uganda whenever you want for the duration of your stay. This visa is a Multiple-entries document that is valid for 90 days.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Argentine citizens:
The requirements set by the Kenya e-visa for Argentine citizens are very straightforward and easy to meet.
Some documentation that Argentinian citizens have to provide during the online application process are:
- Argentine passport with minimum 6 months validity beyond the intended arrival date into Kenya, containing at least 02 blank pages with space for entry and exit stamps.
- Digital Photo: The online Kenya visa application requires all travelers to have a recent passport-size photo in digital format (either in JPEG or PNG format).
- A scan of the biographical page of the passport.
- E-mail address: Your Kenya e-visa will be digitally linked to your passport, but you will still need a copy to show at the Kenya immigration office. A copy will be sent to your email inbox by kenyaimmigration.org. Please ensure that you provide us with a valid address for this reason.
The Kenya e-visa requirements for Argentine citizens require certain applicants to submit additional documents, depending on various factors such as recent travel history. The documents include:
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
- Flight ticket to proof of next country for transit e-Visa and flight ticket that first destination in Kenya for East Africa e-Visa.Flight ticket to prove of next destination for transit e-Visa and flight ticket that first destination is in Kenya for East Africa e-Visa.
An Argentine traveler must carry the same passport which is used to apply for the electronic Visa as it is electronically linked to the passport. If the lawful document is replaced before entry into Kenya, the issued e-Visa will no longer be valid and another application will have to be submitted.
Once each one of these prerequisites is met, then Argentine travelers can complete Kenya’s entry e-Visa application form, pay the processing fee, and expect to receive the travel permit in PDF format.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa from Argentina:
Argentine visitors planning an African trip should first review the instructions for applying for a Kenya e-visa.
Some of the information that Argentine tourists can expect to be asked for is as follows:
- Personal information (full name, address, date of birth, etc).
- Passport details (number, expiration date, nationality, etc).
- Date of arrival and departure.
Applicants can obtain a Kenya e-visa for Argentine citizens in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the online Kenya visa application form
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fee for Argentine citizens
- Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
Once the application is submitted, immigration agents will review it, and if everything is in order, the Argentinian applicant will receive the visa within 1 to 3 business working days. When entering Kenya, the electronic visa must be printed and presented at the border.
Important: The Kenyan government has the authority to reject an application or deny entry into their territory if they believe there are grounds to do so, such as if the applicant has a criminal record.
If the visa is denied, petitioners from Argentina will receive an email explaining why their Kenya visa application was denied, and they may be given the opportunity to correct the problem.
The approved Kenya visa is sent to the applicant by email, ready to be printed and presented when traveling from Argentina to Kenya.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Argentine citizens:
Rest assured, kenyaimmigration.org provides excellent service at an affordable price. The Kenya e-visa fees depend on two factors: processing time and visa cost. There are 03 available services:
- Normal: The slowest option is also the most affordable. You will receive your Kenya e-Visa in 3 business days.
- Urgent: The cost goes a bit higher than with the previous option. You can obtain your document in 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: As you can expect, the price goes even higher. You can receive your document in 5 business hours.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Argentina, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Payment methods: We offer payment methods, including Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.