Kenya e visa requirements for Polish citizens
Kenya is frequently mentioned as one of the most beautiful and exciting places to visit in the world. A large part of this is due to Kenya's national parks' reputation. Fortunately for visitors, the country has more to offer as its vibrant cities like the capital Nairobi and the coastal city of Mombasa draw tourists all year.
Polish passport holders can now apply for and receive their Kenyan travel visa entirely online, thanks to the efforts of Kenyan tourism authorities. The electrobic visa for Kenya can be obtained without the need for a trip to an embassy or consulate, making the process simple and straightforward.
Continue reading for all of the information that Polish travelers need in order to obtain a Kenya e-visa for Polish citizens.
1. Kenya e-visa for Polish citizens:
Polish passport holders traveling to Kenya must get a visa before their trip. The Kenya eVisa, as the electronic travel permit is known, allows Polish citizens to visit the country for leisure as well as for short-term medical purposes, to see family and friends, or for business. This visa was introduced as a way to speed up the visa application process for Polish citizens traveling to Kenya.
The Kenyan e-Visa is a special visa that allows you to enter the country in the same way that a consular visa does but through an electronic system linked to your passport.
The Kenya e-visa for Polish citizens is single-entry or multiple-entry visas that allow the holder to stay in Kenya for 90 days in a row, with the option to extend that period by another 90 days if desired (once in Kenya).
Type of Kenya e-visas:
Kenya tourist e-visa: Do you need a longer stay? The Tourist e-Visa is an excellent option for you. In Kenya, you'll have plenty of time to relax, sightsee, and visit loved ones. This visa is valid for up to 90 days after being issued with a Single Entry.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Have a long layover? The Transit e-Visa just might be the option for you. It lets you stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: Do you need a longer stay? The Tourist e-Visa is an excellent option for you. In Kenya, you'll have plenty of time to relax, sightsee, and visit loved ones. The Kenya tourist e-visa is a single-entry visa and is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and you have a total of 90 days from the arrival date to experience in this country.
- Kenya business e-visa: This visa is an approved travel document that allows you to enter Kenya if you’re planning a trip for business purposes. The approved Kenya e-Visa permits citizens of Poland a stay of up to 90 consecutive days for single entry in the country.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ideal e-Visa for those who want to immerse themselves in the culture of East Africa. You can spend 90 days in Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda with the East African Visa. During your 90-day stay, you can even enter and exit Rwanda and Uganda as many times as you want.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Polish citizens:
The application for the Kenya visa for Polish citizens is easy to fill out, but it does require a number of pieces of personal information. It's important to note that the application will request additional personal information, so keep in mind that while this list is extensive, you should be prepared to provide additional information as well.
- A Polish passport that is valid for at least six months from the date you intend to enter Kenya. There must be at least two blank pages in the passport.
- The passport page's details, including the passport number, expiration date, and country of origin
- A valid email address in order for the visa to be sent.
- A recent (within the last six months) digitized color photograph (passport or ID card sized)
- The general outline of your itinerary for your entire stay in Kenya. It is not necessary to adhere to the plan exactly, but the majority of your planning should be completed prior to applying for the visa.
- Proof of onward travel from Kenya to Poland or another country within the time frame allowed by the visa
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
If citizens of Poland have a passport expired or that does not meet the validation requirements, they shall renew it before starting the application.
Polish applicants must fill out an online Kenya visa application form with basic personal information and passport information. Copies of the required documentation are digitally uploaded; paperwork does not need to be presented in person at a Kenya Embassy in Poland .
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Poland
The application for the Kenya e-Visa for Polish citizens is straightforward and simple. In most cases, the entire procedure should not take more than an hour. The application requests personal information such as full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, travel plans for Kenya, including the type of accommodation and travel dates
Travelers can apply for a Kenya visa from Poland in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Kenya e-Visa application form.
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fee for Polish citizens.
- Step 3: Print out the Kenya e-visa.
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
After submitting the application and paying the associated fee, the typical turnaround time for visa issuance is between 1 and 3 days.
Once the Kenya visa for Polish citizens is issued, you must print a hard copy of the email and bring it with you to show border officials at the Kenyan port of entry. To protect themselves from possible fraud, officials will want to ensure that your records match their own.
4. Kenya visa fees for Polish citizens:
We all know that the Kenya e-visa fees are probably the most important factor to consider when applying for a visa, which is why you should be aware that kenyaimmigration.org provides affordable options for you based on how quickly you need your e-Visa. Remember that the sooner you require this document, the more you will have to pay.
You can choose one of the following:
- Normal: You receive your Kenyan e-Visa in 3 Business Days
- Urgent: This option makes things move quite quickly. Your application is ready within 24 Business hours
- Super Urgent: This is the most expensive option available, but it is also the quickest. Your travel documentation will be ready in just 5 business hours
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance
Payments method: Polish travelers will need a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account in order to pay for your Kenyan visa fee.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic