Check Kenya eTA requirements for Serbian citizens
If you are looking for extreme adventures, we invite you to visit Kenya and enjoy the wonderful experience of coming into direct contact with wildlife in its natural habitat while enjoying unforgettable safaris and excursions.
It will bring you closer to an impressive native fauna, allow you to lie in the sun on beautiful beaches like Mombasa, or provide you with a unique view of natural landscapes from a balloon ride guided by the incredible hospitality of local people.
Because Serbia is one of the countries that can apply for an eTA to Kenya, we will now walk you through the process so that you can complete it easily and safely. Serbian citizens can obtain an eTA by visiting our online application, which will save you from any last-minute airport hassles that may complicate your visit to this wonderful country.
Find out about the online Kenya eTA for Serbian citizens including eTA requirements and how to apply online.
Kenya eTA for Serbian citizens
1. Kenya eTA for Serbian citizens
To enter Kenya, Serbian visitors must obtain a eTA. For the time being, Serbian nationals can obtain a Kenya eTA for short-term stays. The country first implemented an electronic eTA system in 2015, allowing citizens of over 150 countries to apply for eTA online. In the years since Kenya has added more countries to the list of eligible countries. Serbian citizens are eligible for a Kenya eTA, which is a single entry eTA that allows them to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
The Kenya eTA for Serbian citizens is a requirement to enter Kenya for the purposes of tourism, business, or medical treatment. Serbians can use the electronic system to obtain permission to enter the country from the comfort of their own homes. The application is completed ahead of time to ensure that the traveler has their entry permit before departing.
Travelers from Serbia who intend to study or work in Kenya and individuals who will stay in the country for longer than 6 months are also required to have a eTA. However, in this case, Serbians need to obtain one through the embassy of Kenya in Serbia.
Type of Kenya eTA:
When applying for an eTA, you'll have three options depending on how long you plan to stay in Kenya and whether you want to visit other countries during your stay.
- Kenya tourist eTA: If you are traveling for tourism within 90 days, this eTA is available. It is valid for 90 days and allows only one entry into Kenya.
- Kenya transit eTA: You can apply for this eTA if you are only passing through Kenya. It is valid for 3 days and allows only one entry.
- Kenya business eTA: Foreign nationals can enter Kenya for business purposes with the Kenyan Business eTA. It is a single-entry travel documentF, and it grants foreigners to stay in the country for thirty days with the option of their eTA twice. The application for this type of eTA is purely online. Eligible nationalities may request a eTA extension of up to 90 days.
- East Africa eTA: The eTA allows entry to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya and find out the beauty of these 3 countries in 90 days. It has a maximum validity of 90 days and multiple entries.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Serbian citizens:
Kenya eTA requirements for Serbian citizens
Although the Kenyan eTA was designed with simplicity in mind, there are still a number of requirements that each Serbian passport holder must have in order to complete their application. Below is a list of requirements to be met to obtain a Kenya eTA for Serbian citizens:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity and two blank pages is required.
- A recently-taken color passport photo.
- Travel itinerary
- Return ticket to Serbia or proof of onward travel from Kenya
- A recent digital photo - Within six months of the application date, the eTA applicant must have a recent digital photo taken.
- Have an active email address where they can receive the Kenya eTA and all relevant notifications.
- Prepare an invitation letter and company COI from your partner cooperation if you want to attend business activities.
- Have an invitation letter and host ID card, immigration status (If foreigner) from your acquaintance in Kenya if you want to visit this country.
On the online form, all applicants must also indicate the type of eTA they are applying for as well as the reason for their trip. It is recommended that the traveler begin the eTA application process as soon as the travel dates are confirmed, and at least 4 days before the intended date of entry into Cambodia.
Because the approved eTA for Serbian citizens is electronically linked to an individual travel document, the passport used to enter Kenya should match the passport used to apply for the eTA. If a traveler enters Kenya with the wrong eTA type or for illegal purposes, they will most likely be fined and forced to leave the country within 7 days.
3. How to get a Kenya eTA online for Serbian citizens:
An eTA application for Serbians can be completed exclusively online in a matter of minutes. There is no need to visit an embassy in person or compile numerous paper documents to apply for a Kenya eTA for Serbian citizens.
An eTA application is typically processed quickly, often within 24 hours. Nonetheless, Serbians should submit their eTA application at least 4 days before departure to allow for any unexpected processing delays.
To submit a Kenya eTA application for Serbian citizens, simply fill out the following form:
- Personal information – including full name, date of birth, nationality, and place of birth
- Passport number
- Travel plans – including the intended entry and departure dates
Each Serbian traveler must fill out an individual application form. This is also true when traveling as a family or in a group. Depending on the circumstances of the applicants, additional supporting documents may be requested.
Serbian citizens can obtain a tourist eTA for Kenya in a few simple steps:
Step 1: Complete the online Kenya eTA application for Serbian citizens
Step 2: Pay the Kenya eTA fee and submit the request
Step 3: Download and print out the Kenya eTA
Serbian travelers will receive an email containing their eTA in PDF format once their Kenya application is approved. Applicants from Serbia should bring a printed copy of their Kenya eTA with them to the border crossing, as they will be required to show it along with their passports.
Read more: How to get a Kenya online eTA
4. Kenya eTA fees for Serbian citizens:
Kenya eTA fees for Serbian citizens
To know the total price of your Kenya eTA for Serbian citizens, you first have to determine your type of eTA, as well as the processing timeframe you prefer during the application process. Here is what you can select:
- Normal – This is the most time-consuming option. It is also the most affordable. In 72 hours, your application will be ready.
- Urgent: If you choose this option, you will receive your Kenya eTA in 24 business hours, but the fee will be slightly higher.
- Super urgent: It is the quickest option, but it is also the most expensive. The Kenya eTA is approved in 5 business hours.
To apply for a Kenya eTA online from Serbia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of eTA fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. In addition, we also provide services to assist our customers while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.