Kenya eTA requirements for Monaco citizens
Kenya is one of the most well-known African countries. It is frequently referred to as the continent's symbol. All thanks to the diverse landscapes and the opportunity to go on the best safari in the world. Meeting the planet's most dangerous mammals isn't the only reason to attract travelers to visit this land.
But, before we begin looking for the best vacation package and airline ticket, every traveler must first determine whether the nationality in their passport is on the list of eligible countries for eTA.
Kenya eTA for Monacan citizens
An electronic travel authorization is required to enter the country. It is worth noting that this simple method of obtaining a eTA was not always available, but it is now.
If you are a Monacan citizen, you can apply online for a Kenya eTA if you want to spend your vacation there. This is due to the fact that you are eligible for an electronic eTA (e-visa). Kenyaimmigration.org makes its services available to you in order for you to have a smooth and quick application process.
Find out about the Kenya eTA requirements for Monacan citizens, how to get, and eTA fees.
1. Kenya eTA for Monacan citizens:
Monacan citizens must also have an eTA to enter Kenya. They must complete the Kenya application form with accurate Personal, Passport, and Travel information. Monacan citizens can fill it out as needed and submit it to the website after paying for the application online by visiting Kenya's official travel website. They would not be required to apply for a eTA at the Kenyan embassy in Monaco.
The petitioner will receive the eTA via email if the information and supporting documents provided are true and accepted. It is possible that the approved application will arrive in 1-3 business days.
The Kenya eTA is valid for 90 days for Monacan citizens, and the eTA holder must carry the eTA with him at all times during his trip to Kenya. The validation of the eTA begins immediately after the eTA is approved. The 90-day validation period can be extended up to 180 days by applying at Kenya's Immigration Headquarters in Nairobi. Monacan citizens with a Kenyan eTA must enter the country only through the authorized entry points.
Type of Kenya eTA:
Kenya's eTA only allows for single entries; anyone who requires multiple entries must apply for a different type of eTA. Kenyan eTA of various types are available to Monacan citizens. eTA types differ depending on the purpose of the visit and the number of visits required:
- Kenya tourist eTA: You are eligible to apply for a Kenya tourist eTA if you want to explore Kenya, learn about its nature, volunteer in animal camps, or visit family and friends within 90 days. Kenya tourist eTA is valid for 90 days after being issued.
- Kenya business eTA: This eTA has 90-day validity from the date of arrival. People who are invited to participate in business meetings, exhibitions, sales negotiations, or guiding new cooperation should fill out a business eTA application form. The applicants can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.
- Kenya transit eTA: You can apply for a transit eTA which is valid for 90 days if your stay does not exceed three days and your final destination is not Kenya. You will be asked to provide proof of your stay in the country, such as flight tickets anh other travel plans.
- East Africa eTA: It is valid for 90 days from entry date, allowing people to see East Africa. This eTA allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, ensuring that you have a rich experience in the region. With this eTA, you can visit three countries and stay there for up to 90 days.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Monacan citizens:
Kenya eTA requirements for Monacan citizens
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they meet all Kenya eTA requirements for Monacan citizens before applying.
Before applying for a Kenya eTA from Monaco, applicants should carefully prepare the following requirements:
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages for the eTA to be stamped.
- With the Kenya online eTA, the applicant must submit a passport-sized photo that is clear, visible, and recent.
- A hotel reservation ticket and a flight reservation ticket are required as proof of the applicant's residence in Kenya.
- A valid email address to which the Kenyan government can send the approved eTA.
- For business eTA: Applicants must provide an invitation and company COI to be approved.
- For tourist eTA: Applicants must submit a host ID card and invitation letter from their friends and relatives in Kenya.
Minors aged 13 to 18 will require their own Kenya eTA application as well as a valid passport. Minors under the age of 12 should apply on the same eTA application as their parents and must provide a birth certificate.
3. How to get a Kenya eTA online from Monaco:
The Kenyan eTA application for Monacan citizens is completed online. There are 3 simple steps to obtaining an online eTA:
Step 1: Complete the electronic eTA online form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya eTA fees for Monacan citizens
Step 3: Receive the approved Kenya eTA document via email
Read more: How to get a Kenya eTA online
How to get a Kenya eTA online from Monaco
The Kenya eTA application requests the applicant's name, birthdate, passport number, and gender. The application also requests the passport number. Travelers must include their departure date or, at the very least, their estimated date of entry into Kenya.
The information in the application should exactly match the information on the applicant's passport. If the application contains an error, it may be rejected, resulting in a delay.
Processing Time for the Kenya online eTA for Monacan citizens:
The application can take up to 3 business days to be processed. Applicants should submit their application at least 4 days before their intended date of travel to be safe.
Receiving the approved Kenya eTA for Monacan citizens:
The Kenya eTA is sent to the email address provided on the application once the application is approved. This eTA must be printed on paper and brought with you when you arrive in Kenya. The eTA must be presented both upon entry and exit from Kenya. A paper version is required at this time, and digital versions will not be accepted.
4. Kenya eTA fees for Monacan citizens:
To apply for a Kenya eTA online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Kenya eTA fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance to cover all your medical fees while you are abroad because the fee may be more costly than you expected.
You can choose any of the following options for your Kenya eTA for Monacan citizens on kenyaimmigration.org:
- Normal: You must wait 3 days for your application to be processed.
- Super urgent: Your Kenya eTA arrives within 1 day.
- Super urgent-It takes only 5 hours for your travel document to be ready.