Kenya eTA requirements for Algerian citizens in 2024
- Kenya eTA for Algerian citizens
- Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Algerian Citizens
- All Types Of Kenya eTA For Algerian Citizens
- How To Apply A Kenya eTA For Algerian Citizens Online
- Everything About Kenya eTA Fees For Algerian Citizens
You will need an eTA to enter Kenya as an Algerian citizen. Don't be concerned! Because the Kenya eTA can be obtained online, Kenya Immigration Services can assist you! We have an affordable service for you, and our expert team is ready to answer any questions you may have about the Kenya eTA for Algerian citizens.
Furthermore, the Kenya eTA allows you to visit Kenya. So many advantages to one document! In the following lines, you can learn more about the Kenya eTA for Algerian citizens.
Kenya eTA for Algerian citizens - How to get a Kenya eTA from Algeria?
Kenya eTA for Algerian citizens
The Kenyan Government introduced the Kenya eTA in January 1, 2024 to make it easier for international visitors to arrive as temporary visitors. It allows people of various nationalities, including Algerians, to travel to Kenya with an electronic travel authorization.
Algerians must have a Kenya electronic travel authorization (eTA) to visit the country. It is quick and easy to apply online for a Kenyan eTA.
The Kenyan eTA application is 100% online, making it easier to travel from Algeria to Kenya. Algerians can fill out the application form electronically and receive their approved eTA by email.
The Kenya eTA for Algerian citizens is a convenient eTA waiver for Algerian passport holders who wish to visit Kenya for tourism, business, or transit onward to a third country. Citizens of Algeria can submit their applications in less than 20 minutes from the comfort of their homes.
The electronic eTA for Kenya is valid for a maximum of 90 days from the issued date and it allows only one entry to Kenya.
Algerian nationals visiting Kenya for more than three months or for non-tourism purposes must apply for a eTA at the Kenyan embassy in Algeria.
Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Algerian Citizens
All Algerian applicants must check they meet the Kenya eTA requirements for Algerian citizens before submitting the Kenya eTA application. The main conditions for them to obtain an electronic eTA for Kenya include the following:
- An Algerian passport is valid for 6 months from the date of arrival. If the passport does not meet the validity requirements, the eTA application will most likely be denied.
- A minimum of two blank pages in the passport for immigration to stamp when entering and leaving the country.
- Scan the biographical page of your passport and include it with your application.
- Color passport-style photo of the Algerian applicant
- Email address where updates to your application and your approved eTA will be sent.
- Proof of travel — This could be a hotel reservation confirmation email, a flight confirmation, an invitation, or a referral letter.
- For business eTA: A COI of the company and staff’s ID card/Passport will be required.
Algerians with passports that will expire in less than 6 months upon arrival must renew them before applying. They must also ensure that their bank card has enough funds to cover the processing fee and that it is set up for online payments. Finally, the Kenyan Government advises submitting their electronic eTA form using an email address they frequently use, as all communications will be conducted online.
Let’s check Kenya eTA requirements for Algerian citizens
All Types Of Kenya eTA For Algerian Citizens
Algerian citizens can obtain four types of eTA: transit eTA, tourist eTA, business eTA, and East Africa eTA. Each type of eTA serves a different purpose and has a different length of stay in Kenya.
There are 3 types of Kenya eTA available to Algerian citizens, depending on the purpose of the visit:
- Kenya Tourist eTA: It is mostly used for vacations. Whether it's visiting high points, traveling extensively, or visiting relatives and friends. This type of electronic eTA is available to you. The tourism eTA is valid for 03 months from the date of issuance and allows for a maximum stay of 90 days. You can extend your eTA in Kenya if you want to stay longer.
- Kenya Transit eTA: Passengers connecting to other countries via Kenya may wish to stop in Kenya for a short visit. You can stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours with this type of eTA. Documents required include a photocopy of your passport, a digital portrait, and a copy of your onward ticket to prove that you will arrive at your destination within 72 hours.
- Kenya Business eTA: It will permit you to participate in any business-related activities. A business eTA can be obtained, for example, to attend exhibitions, visit business partners, receive technical assistance, or conduct sales negotiations. The electronic eTA is valid for 03 months from the date of issuance, with a maximum stay of 90 days.
How To Apply A Kenya eTA For Algerian Citizens Online
Apply a Kenya eTA for Algerian citizens online, right from your home
Algerian citizens can apply for a Kenya eTA online in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya eTA application form, including your complete name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. Algerians should double-check the information submitted to avoid mistakes during the Kenya eTA application procedure.
- Step 2: Choose the payment method for the Kenya eTA fees and provide some additional documents as required.
- Step 3: The Kenya eTA check status system lets Algerian citizens track Kenya eTA application status any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation. After the Kenya eTA application has been submitted to the Government, Algerian applicants can expect to receive their Kenya eTA in 03 business days maximum.
Algerians can apply from anywhere in the world because the process is entirely online. They are not required to be present in Algeria at the time of application.
How long will my Kenya eTA for Algerian citizens take to process?
Kenya eTA processing time ranges from 05 hours to 3 business days after application submission.
After submitting the form, applicants will receive the Kenya eTA approval notice.
Applicants for the Kenya eTA should apply at least 03 business days before their intended date of entry.
Algerian citizens should download and print out their Kenya eTA. Then remember to bring your Kenya electronic eTA with you to show the Kenya Immigration officers upon arrival.
Read more: Apply for a Rush Kenya eTA Online
Everything About Kenya eTA Fees For Algerian Citizens
The cost of a eTA to travel from Algeria to Kenya is determined by the type of eTA and the length of time it takes to process. Kenya's electronic eTA fees cover processing costs and are less expensive than embassy eTA in general.
To apply for a Kenya eTA online, Algerian citizens have to pay two (02) kinds of Kenya eTA Fees, which are the Service Fees and Government Fees
Kenya Immigration Services has 03 choices for you, and you only have to choose the best one depending on your urgency:
- Normal: your eTA application is processed within 03 Business Days
- Urgent: you will receive your eTA within 24 hours
- Super urgent: this is the fastest option. You will receive your Kenya eTA within 05 business hours
Lean about Kenya eTA fees for Algerian citizens
Consider buying Kenya Travel Insurance along with a Kenya eTA for Algerian citizens
Although Kenya travel insurance is not one of Kenya's eTA requirements for Algerian citizens, it is a recommendation for a Kenya trip.
- When visiting Kenya, Algerian visitors should be prepared with travel insurance Kenya in case of unanticipated circumstances such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or luggage loss. The Kenya travel insurance will help you partially reduce damages during the trip.
- Kenya Immigration Services believes that Kenya travel health insurance is necessary for Algerians to enjoy their journey to Kenya with peace of mind.