Kenya e-visa requirements for Bahraini citizens
Bahraini travelers may enjoy traveling to many countries around the world, including Kenya. If you've ever thought of traveling from Bahrain to Kenya, you might have some questions about the process and the documentation you'll need.
You should also be aware that if you want to visit this country, you must apply for a Kenya e-visa for Bahraini citizens, which is a simple process that will only take you a few minutes with our assistance.
Each country has its own set of rules and regulations regarding travel. Here's what you'll need to know if you're planning a trip, from Bahrain to Kenya.
Kenya e-visa for Bahraini citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Bahraini citizens:
To travel to Kenya, Bahraini citizens must obtain a visa. Depending on the purpose of the trip, the Kenya Government offers several types of Kenya tourist visas. It is also possible to obtain a transit visa for short layovers in the country.
Fortunately, Bahrainis visiting Kenya for tourism, business, visiting family, or medical treatment are among the nationalities eligible to apply for a Kenya e-Visa online.
Kenya e-visa is an official document that you can obtain by applying online. It allows you to enter and travel to Kenya. The Kenya e-visa is electronically linked to your passport documents.
The Kenyan visa online for Bahraini citizens provides Bahraini travelers with a quick and easy way to obtain an e-Visa for short trips to Kenya. It is a single-entry visa that grants Bahraini citizens a stay of 90 consecutive days in Kenya.
If travelers do not enter Kenya within 3 months validity of an electronic visa, they will need to apply for a new e-Visa as the previous one becomes void.
All other types of trips, such as studying or working in Kenya, require a traditional visa obtained from a Kenya embassy in Bahrain.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
Decide how long you want to spend in Kenya before applying for a Kenya e-visa for Bahraini citizens, and then apply for the one that fits your itinerary.
- Kenya transit e-visa: is a travel visa that allows visitors to enter Kenya only for tourism reasons.This visa is valid for 90 days after it is issued, allowing Bahrainis to stay in the country for up to 90 days from the date of arrival.
- Kenya business e-visa: allows Bahraini nationals to enter Kenya for business. It is a one-time entry visa that allows foreigners to stay in the country for 90 days. This type of visa can only be obtained online. Visa extensions of up to 90 days are available to eligible nationalities.
- Kenya transit e-visa: As a Bahraini citizen, you need a Kenya transit visa if you are transiting through Kenya and do not plan to stay in the country for more than 72 hours.
- East Africa e-visa: Get the East Africa e-Visa if you want to see more than just Kenya during your trip. During your 90-day Kenya trip, you will have unrestricted access to Uganda and Rwanda with this e-Visa.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Bahraini citizens:
The Kenya government imposes several Kenya e-Visa document requirements for Bahraini citizens
These requirements include:
- A valid passport document – a passport is a common document for Bahrainis nowadays. Obtaining one is very simple, but if you already have one, please double-check that it is valid for at least six months from the intended date of arrival in Kenya.
- There should be at least 02 blank pages in the passport
- A valid email address – In order to receive your visa, you must provide a valid email address. Make sure to double-check your spelling. It must be correct; otherwise, you will not be able to obtain your visa. The reason we require your email is that the Kenya Electronic Visa is issued online, so we must also have an online means of communication.
- A scan of the passport's biographical page: Before filling out the application form, scan your passport’s biographical page so that you can receive a digital copy to save.
- A digital photograph in color taken recently
- A return ticket or proof of onward travel
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Kenya e-visa requirements for Bahraini citizens
If the passport of a Bahraini citizen is about to expire, the applicant must obtain a new passport before applying.
Please keep in mind that the Kenya e-Visa application form is electronically linked to the passport number. The Kenya e-visa for Bahraini citizens' request will be denied if the information does not match.
Any dual national Bahraini applicant must travel to Kenya using the same document used to apply for the e-Visa.
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Bahrain:
Once applicants have met all of the above-mentioned requirements, the application process for a Kenya e-Visa for Bahraini citizens can begin.
Bahraini nationals must fill out an application form and provide personal information such as their name, date of birth, country of citizenship, passport number, date of arrival, and departure.
The e-Visa application process for entering Kenya can be completed quickly using any mobile device (phone, tablet, computer).
From start to finish, the Kenya visa application takes less than 15 minutes and can be completed from anywhere in the world. There is no requirement to be a resident of Bahrain at the time of application.
Bahraini passport holders can get a Kenya e-Visa by following a few simple steps:
- Fill out the Kenya online visa application form
- Pay for the e-Visa processing fee
- Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
Payment of the Kenya e-Visa processing fee as a Bahraini applicant
For Bahraini nationals and other eligible citizens, there is a fee associated with processing the Kenya e-Visa application. This is called the Service fee.
Before submitting the form, Bahraini applicants must pay this fee. Payment is made with a credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the bank of Cyprus that has sufficient funds to cover this expense.
The entire procedure is carried out via a secure, encrypted online system.
Besides, Bahraini applicants must pay a charge to the Kenya Government to grant the electronic visas.
How long does it take to get a Kenya e-visa?
The Kenya visa processing time is very short, with visas being approved within 05 to 72 hours. This means that applicants from Bahrain must request their online visa at least three days before their trip to allow for any unforeseen circumstances.
It is critical for Bahraini nationals to ensure that the application form does not contain any spelling errors or inaccurate information, as these can cause delays or even rejection of the visa.
4. Kenya visa fees for Bahraini citizens:
The Kenya e visa fees are related to the type of visa and the processing time. To apply for a Kenya visa online, Bahraini citizens have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
For Kenya's service fee, we provide you with 03 options. The cost varies depending on which option is chosen. In any case, keep in mind that the faster you want your visa, the more money you'll have to pay for it. You can see the options here:
- Normal: This is the cheapest option, and your visa will arrive within 03 Business Days, as you can see from the processing time for your application. Even so, if you want to plan ahead, it's a great option.
- Urgent: This time reduces the amount of time you will have to wait by half, so your application will be processed within one business day.
- Super urgent: If you are in a hurry, this is the processing time to use. It is the fastest currently available. The Kenya visa for Bahraini citizens will be ready for you in just 05 business hours. As you might expect, the price will be higher than the previous options.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.