Kenya visa requirements for Malagasy citizens
Citizens of Madagascar, like other nationalities visiting Kenya for tourism, may obtain an electronic visa if they meet Kenya's visa requirements. As a result, you will not need to visit the Embassy to obtain your travel documents. Kenya Immigration Service's team is ready to assist you with the Kenya visa application process online. Start your application with Kenyaimmigration.org to get more about the Kenya visa for Malagasy citizens
Even though online applications are simple, you must have all of the necessary information and documents. Keep on reading this article to learn more about the Kenya visa for Malagasy citizens
Kenya e-visa for Malagasy citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Malagasy citizens:
Kenya's government has made the Kenyan e-Visa available to citizens of more than 150 countries worldwide. Since Madagascar is on that list, therefore, Malagasy citizens are eligible to apply for Kenyan e-Visas in order to visit the country.
Kenya e-visa is an electronic visa introduced in 2015 to expedite the process of applying for a visa for Kenya for short stays for tourism, business, medical care, and visiting friends or relatives
The online Kenya visa for Malagasy citizens has been designed to be quick and simple. It has effectively eliminated the need to physically go to an embassy or queue at the border for a visa.
The Kenya e-visa is valid for a period of 90 days from the issued date in the country and allows for a single entry into Kenya.
Depending on their needs, travelers with a Malagasy passport can request one of the following visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: The Kenya Tourist e-Visa is a travel authorization document that allows travelers from Madagascar that require a visa to enter Kenya to enter the country without any problems. This document is valid for a single entry only and you can visit within 90 days from the arrival date in the country.
- Kenya business e-visa: If you are traveling to Kenya to attend business meetings or other events, you can get your visa online. You can stay in Kenya on a business visa for up to 90 days.
- Kenya transit e-visa: The Transit e-Visa allows you to spend a few days in Kenya during a long layover. Travelers from Madagascar can leave the airport and stay for up to 03 days with this type of e-Visa. You can easily apply for a Kenya transit e-visa on the Kenya Immigration Service website.
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa visa, like the Kenya Tourist e-Visa, is a travel authorization document that allows Malagasy visitors who need a visa to enter not only Kenya, but also Uganda and Rwanda.This e-Visa allows entry for a maximum of 90 days. But unlike the Kenya Tourist e-Visa, this document allows you multiple entries to any of the three countries.
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Malagasy citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Malagasy citizens
Although the online application process is less demanding than going to an Embassy, you must still meet a few requirements. However, you should have no problems with the procedure. Here are the Kenya visa requirements for Malagasy citizens you need:
- Valid passport – You cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- At least one blank page in the passport, so that border officers have room to stamp the page
- A scan of the information page of your passport
- Digital passport photo – Please make sure the photo was taken recently and meets all other requirements for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this simply indicates that you intend to return to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print at least one physical copy before leaving.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Once approved, your Kenya eVisa links automatically to your Malagasy passport and a PDF copy will be sent to your email. Therefore, if anything happens to the passport used during the application (damaged, lost, expired), it is likely a new e-Visa will be needed.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Madagascar.
To apply for a Kenya visa from Madagascar, go to the Kenya immigration services website and fill out the application form. Applicants must provide personal information, passport information, and trip information. These are some examples:
- Personal data (full name, address, date of birth, etc.)
- Passport number
- Travel information (date of arrival/departure in Kenya).
Malagasy citizens can get an online Kenya visa from Madagascar in 3 simple steps:
1. We ask for general information about yourself and your trip in the first step. You will also need to select your preferred processing time. This choice will determine how much you pay for your Kenya e-visa.
2. When you get to the second step, you must cover the payment and carefully review your form. The revision is critical because any mistakes you make can and will render your visa invalid. Make certain that this does not occur before submitting.
3. Download and print out the Kenya online visa
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
After having filled in the form and checked that all the provided information is correct, applicants can proceed to the online visa fee payment and send the application.
It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 03 days before traveling, and the visa processing time is anywhere from 05 hours to 03 days.
It is important to keep in mind that travelers need to print out the visa and show it to the border official in Kenya on arrival, along with their Malagasy passport.
4. Kenya e visa fees for Malagasy citizens
To process their Kenya visa application, all Malagasy must pay a fee. Fees apply both online and at the embassy.
The Kenya e visa fees are a cost-effective option for Malagasy citizens as they do not need to make trips to the embassy. The entire process is online.
Kenya e-visa fees are paid securely online using a Credit/Debit Card, Visa, American, Paypal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus (Payment Guidelines)
While filling in the form, you’ll have to pay for the Kenya visa with us. The Kenya e visa fees, on the other hand, are small, and keep in mind that they are required to make the process faster and safer for you. These fees are based on the following processing options:
- Normal: This is the most cost-effective option. The majority of people go for it. Your application will be processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: This option is much faster than the first. You will receive your visa within 24 hours. As you might expect, you'll have to pay more this time.
- Super urgent: the fastest way to get your Kenya e-visa is if you opt for this processing time. You will get it in just 5 hours. Of course, it is more expensive as well.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Kenya travel insurance to ensure a smooth trip in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE