Check Kenya visa requirements for Palauan citizens
- What Is the Kenya e visa for Palauan citizens:
- Check Out Kenya Visa Requirements For Palauan Citizens
- How To Apply For A Kenya Visa Online From Palau
- Everything Need To Know About Kenya Visa Fees For Palauan Citizens
- About The Service Packages Support In Addition To The Kenya Visa Services For Palauan Tourists
- Important Note About Kenya Electronic Visas For Travelers From Palau
Organizing a vacation is a lot of fun, but it also comes with a lot of pressure to get all of the necessary travel paperwork in order. Fortunately, Kenyaimmigration.org is here to help you apply quickly and easily online, so you can rest easy knowing that your Kenyan visa for Palauan citizens is in good hands!
Traveling to Kenya is a dream come true; seeing animals in their natural habitat and spending long days on safari will leave you with memories to cherish for years to come.
Please read our helpful guide to applying for a visa to Kenya from Palau. We've broken down each step you need to take, the requirements you must meet, and the cost of getting your documentation delivered to your inbox.
Kenya visa for Palauan citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Palau?
What Is the Kenya e visa for Palauan citizens:
To visit Kenya as a Palauan tourist, you must obtain a visa before entering the country. Whether you are visiting as a tourist or for business, you must get travel authorization before going, and it is best to do so in advance.
The good news is that you can apply for an e-Visa online, which means kenyaimmigration.org can expedite your application.
Palauan nationals can apply online for an eVisa for Kenya. The eVisa, which was introduced in 2015, is an electronic visa that is available to citizens of certain countries, including Palau.
It allows eligible travelers to apply online rather than visiting an embassy or consular office in person.
Applicants must also be traveling for the purposes specified in the e-Tourism program:
- Visiting friends and relatives
Palauan nationals with a Kenya e-Visa can enter the country with a single entry and stay for up to 90 days. Before applying, Palauans should read the visa requirements for international travel in order to meet the conditions for the Kenyan e-Visa.
The Kenyan online visa for Palauans is valid for three months after it is issued and can be used during that time. Visitors from Palau should plan their trip to coincide with the dates specified on their Kenya eVisa.
For purposes other than tourism, business, or medical visits, foreign citizens are required to contact a Kenya embassy in Palau.
eVisas Available for Palauan citizens Traveling to Kenya
According to the Kenya visa rules, applicants can select one of the following eVisa options:
- Kenya transit e-visa: If they intend to leave the airport during their stopover, Palauans passing through Kenya on their way to another destination will require a transit visa. A transit visa is required if you will be in Kenya for less than 72 hours.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you plan to stay in Kenya for more than a few days, the Tourist E-Visa is a great option. Palauan visitors can use this E-Visa to relax, visit friends and family in Kenya, or simply explore the sights. You'll have plenty of time once you arrive in Kenya to see everything this beautiful country has to offer. Palauan nationals can use the eVisa to visit Kenya for up to 90 days on vacation with a single entry.
- Kenya business e-visa: If they are visiting Kenya for business, Palauan citizens can apply for a Kenya business eVisa. This is a single-entry online visa that allows Palauans to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate package for Palauans who are passionate about Africa. With the East Africa E-Visa, you'll have access to Kenya, but you can also enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya whenever you want during your 90-day stay. Apply for an East African E-Visa today! Avoiding the consulate and embassy saves time. You can get your E-Visa online today with our quick, simple, and secure E-Visa application. You'll be flying from Palau to Kenya in no time!
Check Out Kenya Visa Requirements For Palauan Citizens
In order to obtain a Kenya e visa for Palauan citizens, there are several requirements you must follow before you can travel. You must supply:
- Passport - Palauans who wish to apply online must have a valid passport. However, you must ensure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months after your departure from Kenya.
- Inside the passport, at least two blank pages are available for receiving exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border.
- We only need the information page of your passport, so a passport scan is required. Here are instructions for creating the best passport scan for your application.
- E-mail address - If you apply through kenyaimmigration.org, your visa will be e-mailed to you, so include a valid e-mail address that you have access to.
- Digital photo - the photo should be as recent as possible and follow all other passport photo guidelines.
- Proof of sufficient funds for the duration of the stay
- Proof of return/onward travel (eg: an airline ticket)
- Proof of hotel reservations
- For business e-visa, travelers must submit an invitation letter, staff’s ID card and company COI.
- Tourist visa: An invitation letter and host ID card are required.
Finally, citizens with a valid payment method, such as a debit or credit card, are required to complete the processing fee transaction.
It is recommended that Palauans keep a physical copy of each document, including the e-Visa approval letter, to present to the immigration officer when they arrive at the border.
They are also encouraged to consider the general visa rules for Palauanss traveling abroad.
Check Kenya e visa requirements for Palauan citizens online anytime you need
How To Apply For A Kenya Visa Online From Palau
The application process for a Kenyan visa for Palauan citizens is quick and simple. In fact, the majority of applicants complete the application in less than an hour.
The Kenya e-Visa application will request basic personal and passport information from Palauan travelers.
On the form, travelers must provide personal information (first and last name, place of birth, date of birth, and contact information) as well as their passport number (passport number, nationality, date of issue, and expiration).
To apply for a Kenya e-Visa, Palauan citizens must follow a few simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online Kenya visa application form in all its parts
Step 2: Make your e-Visa fee payment.
Step 3: Submit the application for review
Read more: Apply for a Rush visa online
It is strongly advised that Palauan citizens read and double-check the entire Kenya eVisa form before submitting the application to ensure that all information is correct. This is done to ensure that the Kenyan electronic visa application is processed as smoothly and quickly as possible.
With Kenyaimmigration.org, you can have your documents sent to you in as little as 30 minutes. The only thing you need to do is select the service speed you want:
- Normal: If you choose Standard processing speed, you can have your documents in 72 hours.
- Urgent: If you want your documents with you in just 24 hours, choose urgent processing.
- Super urgent: if you choose super urgent processing, you can have your documents in just 5 hours.
Everything Need To Know About Kenya Visa Fees For Palauan Citizens
Need to fully understand about Kenya e visa fees and services for Palauan citizens to apply for a Kenya electronic visa online from anywhere in the world
The Kenya e visa is the most cost-effective way to travel to Kenya as a Palauan citizen.
The visa fee is paid securely online during the application process.
The price of a Kenya visa for Palauan citizens varies depending on the type of visa and processing time.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Palau, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which were called Service fees and Government fees.
About The Service Packages Support In Addition To The Kenya Visa Services For Palauan Tourists
Kenya Immigration Services now offers package services to assist Palauan citizens coming to Kenya, in addition to Kenya electronic visas.:
If Palauan visitors want to visit Kenya for a short period of time for objectives such as tourism, sightseeing, business, or medical treatment, they might consider acquiring an e-Sim in Kenya.
Normally, a Kenya eSIM is an embedded SIM card available on eSIM capable devices.
Car Pick-up Service in Kenya
We are glad to provide a Kenya automobile pick-up service together with the Kenya e-visa package for Palauan citizens to assist our customers have more relaxing time before coming to Kenya.
Palauan travelers no longer have to worry about transportation from the airport to their leased accommodation in Kenya thanks to our automobile pick-up service in Kenya.
Kenya Travel Insurance
Although Kenya travel insurance is not required for Palauan citizens, it is an important advice from the Kenyan government for your trip.
When visiting Kenya, Palauan visitors should be prepared for unanticipated situations such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or baggage loss. Kenya travel health insurance will assist you in reducing damages throughout your vacation.
Kenya Immigration Services believe that Kenya travel insurance is essential for Palauan citizens to have peace of mind and fully enjoy their trip to Kenya.
Important Note About Kenya Electronic Visas For Travelers From Palau
- Please be aware that Palauan visitors who overstay their Kenya e visa validity period without renewing or filing for a new visa may face fines or possibly deportation from Kenya.
- Palauan passports must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of registration in order to be utilized in the Kenya e-visa application procedure.
Before leaving for the airport, Palauans must print their Kenya electronic visa results and carry them with them to be examined at the Kenya border crossing.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the Kenya e visa for Palauan citizens. Kenya Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have, and wish our Palauan customers a perfect trip to Kenya!