Kenya visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
If you are a Venezuelan citizen planning a trip to Kenya, you may be concerned about the amount of time and paperwork required to obtain a tourist visa. Nonetheless, immigration authorities have granted Venezuelan citizens the opportunity to apply for a Kenya Visa. It means you won't have to waste time traveling to the embassy and waiting in long lines. Instead, you can begin the process from the comfort of your sofa. Besides, you will have the chance to receive kenyaimmigration.org guidance. Our experts will guide you through the process, so you don't have to deal with complicated paperwork.
Find out more about the Kenya e-visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens and how to get it online.
1. Kenya e-visa for Venezuelan citizens:
Some travelers from Venezuela need a valid visa to enter Kenya. Venezuelan travelers are eligible to apply for an e-Visa for Kenya.
The Kenya e-visa, which was introduced in 2015, is a required travel document that most nationalities must obtain before visiting Kenya. The good news is that a Kenya visa can be obtained through a simple online process.
The Kenya e-Visa for Venezuelan citizens is valid for tourism, medical treatment, or business purposes. Venezuelan citizens who want to stay in Kenya for longer than 3 months, or for purposes other than tourism or business, need to get a Kenya visa through the Kenya embassy in Venezuela .
Type of Kenya e-visas:
There are 4 types of Kenya e-visas available to Venezuelan passport holders. Here is a quick overview of each type:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: The Tourist e-Visa is a great option if Venezuelans want to spend more time in Kenya. With a Tourist e-Visa, you'll have 90 days to relax, visit people you know, and enjoy Kenya's food, culture, and natural beauty.
- Kenya business e-visa: Permits a total stay of up to 90 days for business activities such as recruitment, and attending meetings, seminars, or conferences.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Persons connecting through Kenya to other destinations for a period of no more than 72 hours are eligible for this visa. Those connecting flights that do not require them to leave the airport do not require transit visas.
- East Africa e-visa: With 90 days to spend in Africa, why not see more than just one country? Opt for the East African e-Visa, and you can get unrestricted access to Rwanda and Uganda during your stay in Kenya.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens:
This online visa was created to make it easier for travelers to apply for visas, and as a result, it has very few Kenya e-Visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens.
Citizens of Venezuela must meet these requirements to obtain the Kenya e-visa:
- A Valid Venezuelan passport with at least 6 months of validity from the date you intend to enter the country.
- At least 02 blank pages inside the passport are available for receiving exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border.
- A recent passport-size digital photo: the photo must be in color, a front view with a clear, full-face from the hairline to the chin, and the eyes open.
- A scanned copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- A current email address to issue the e-Visa.
Kenya visa requirements for Venezuelan passport holders may necessitate the submission of additional documents, depending on recent travel and other factors. Among the documents are:
- Proof of onward travel (for East Africa and Transit e-visa): You need to provide all your tickets to verify the entry point and landing-leaving time.
- Travel plans shared. This may include submitting information about lodging, cities to be visited, and/or activities planned in the country.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
It is mandatory to bring the same passport used throughout the e-Visa application form. If the valid document is replaced before entering Kenya, the issued e-Visa will be invalid.
Before traveling to Kenya, Venezuelan citizens should consult with a doctor to determine whether any vaccines are required.
After obtaining an online visa to Kenya, Venezuelan citizens must print it and present it in person at the port of entry of their choice. Furthermore, it is recommended that they keep a copy of the e-Visa with them throughout their trip to Kenya.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Venezuela:
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Venezuela , travelers simply need to fill out the Kenya online visa application form and pay the processing fee. The entire process is very straightforward and will take no longer than a few minutes.
After sending the application for processing, nationals of Venezuela can expect to receive their approved e-Visa within 05 to 72 business hours.
Kenya e-Visa application form for Venezuelans:
The Kenya e-visa application form is available online and must be completed by providing the following information:
- Venezuelan applicant’s full name.
- Date and place of birth.
- Country of citizenship.
- Passport number, issuing country, date of issuance, and expiry.
- Date of arrival and departure.
All the information listed above must be correct and up to date. Inaccuracies may cause delays or even denial of the e-Visa, and Venezuelans may need to submit a new application. Applicants must double-check all details before submitting the form to avoid such inconveniences.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Venezuelan citizens:
Thecost of a Kenya e-visa for Venezuelan citizens varies depending on the type of visa required. In general, electronic visas are less expensive than traditional embassy visas.
The total cost of the e-Visa is determined by whether the traveler chooses standard or priority service. On the payment page, the total cost is calculated and displayed.
Applicants pay the Kenya e-visa fees securely online using a debit or credit card, Visa, American, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account Bank in Hong Kong (Payment Guidelines).
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Venezuela, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Kenya e-Visa fees , which were called Service fees and Government fees.
For processing time, we give you three options so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Normal: Most applicants prefer this option because it is the least expensive of the three. Your application will be processed within 3 business days.
- Urgent: if you want your application processed faster, you can choose this option. Your visa will arrive in your email inbox within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: The fastest alternative in which you will wait just 5 business hours.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.