Kenya visa requirements for Greenland citizens
Have you ever thought of visiting Kenya's magical land but were put off by the fact that you needed not only a passport but also a visa?
This article will explain what you need to do and, most importantly, how to apply for a Kenya visa if you are a Greenlander citizen looking to visit Kenya.
Kenya e-visa for Greenlander citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Greenlander citizens:
Many nationalities can travel to Kenya without a visa, with the majority coming from Africa and others from abroad. However, Greenland is not one of these nationalities. Fortunately, Greenlanders can apply for an online visa to visit Kenya.
In this case, Greenlander nationals are visiting Kenya for leisure, business, or medical reasons, and for a limited time, they can take advantage of Kenya's e-Visa, which is a much easier, more convenient way to obtain a travel permit to the country.
The e-Visa was introduced in 2015, and the electronic system has greatly accelerated the visa application process for trips to Kenya.
The Kenya e-visa for Greenlander citizens is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance. Greenlander nationals can use the e-Visa for tourism, business, or transiting through and entering Kenya. Greenlanders can simply apply for the e-Visa and obtain it from the comfort of their homes. It is possible to get a Kenya e-visa for Greenlander citizens using any computer or device with an internet connection.
For reasons other than tourism or leisure and stays longer than 90 days, travelers have no other option but to apply for a visa at the Kenya embassy in Greenland. Depending on the case, they may be able to send their application via mail, or they may need to visit the embassy or consulate in person.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: is a travel visa that allows Greenland visitors to enter Kenya only for tourism purposes. If you get the e-Visa, then you will have 90 days to visit the country with a Single Entry.
- Kenya transit e-visa: If Greenlanders plan to leave the airport during their stopover in Kenya, they will need a transit visa. With this type of visa, Greenland travelers can leave the airport and visit some famous places in Kenya for up to 72 hours.
- Kenya business e-visa: Greenlanders can also use the online visa to Kenya to enter the country to attend conferences, short courses, or work projects. The maximum stay for Greenlanders is 90 days from the arrival date with a single entry into the country.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate travel E-Visa. Get the East Africa E-Visa if you want to see as much of East Africa as possible! This visa allows you to visit not only Kenya but also Rwanda and Uganda. You are free to enter and exit among these countries until the end of your 90-day stay. Apply for an E-Visa to East Africa today!
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Greenlander citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Greenlander citizens
To meet the Kenya e-visa requirements for Greenlander citizens, tourists are required to obtain these documents at hand:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in Kenya and has at least 2 blank pages for verification.
- A digital photograph of the applicant that was taken in the last 6 months (any format is acceptable). In addition, this photo should meet all of the requirements for a passport photo (white background, no face gestures, etc.)
- Return flight ticket or proof of onward travel
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- Provide a valid email address to receive the e-Visa and any other process notifications.
Once approved, your e-visa is electronically linked to your Greenlander passport. This means that if you lose or have your passport stolen before traveling to Kenya, you will need to apply for a new e-visa using your new passport information.
If the passport expires before the Kenya e-visa validity period ends, the visa will also expire.
3. How to get a Kenya visa online for Greenlander citizens:
After a thorough review of the online visa requirements, Greenlander travelers who wish to apply for this travel permit should continue to fill out and submit their Kenya e-Visa application form.
Visa applicants from Greenland will typically encounter personal questions (e.g. name, gender, date of birth, etc.) in a Kenya e-Visa application form, passport details (passport number, and a copy of the biographical page), and travel details (reason for visit, date of arrival and departure.
It is very easy to get a Kenya e-visa for Greenlander citizens. Applicants will only require an internet connection and the necessary documents. The procedure is broken down into three simple steps that anyone can complete in under ten minutes:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya visa application form
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya e-visa fees for Greenland citizens
- Step 3: Submit the visa application for processing
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
Greenlanders should carefully review all of the information before submitting the request. Errors, including spelling mistakes, may cause processing delays.
To finalize the process, travelers need to pay the Kenya e-visa fees using a debit or credit card, American Express, Visa Card, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
Kenya e-visa processing time is fast and efficient. Most Greenlanders receive the approved permit within 5 to 72 hours after their request is sent to the Government.
Nevertheless, it is advisable to allow extra time in case of any processing delays.
How to get a Kenya visa online for Greenlander citizens
4. Kenya e visa fees for Greenlander citizens:
Something great about the Kenya electronic visa for Greenland citizens is that it doesn’t have a high price because it’s an online travel paper. Remember that Kenya Immigration Services charges you a small fee because we prepare your document as quickly as possible to save you a lot of time.
In addition, depending on how quickly you need your e-visa, we offer three different processing times:
- Normal: This option is the most affordable for any traveler. You’ll get the eVisa for Kenya in 03 business days
- Urgent: You can choose this option if you need your document quickly. Your e-Visa will be processed within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: If you need to travel as quickly as possible, this is the best option. In just 5 hours, your Kenya evisa will be ready for use. This, however, will be more expensive.
The Kenya e visa is a cost-effective option for Greenlanders as they do not need to make trips to the embassy. The entire process is online.
Kenya e-visa fees that Greenlanders have to pay to get their Kenya visa include the Kenya e-Visa service fee and Kenya Government fee.
In addition, we also provide services to assist our customers while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE