Check Kenya visa requirements for Estonian citizens
Are you an Estonian citizen planning a trip to Kenya? You can still catch a connecting flight in Kenya if you don't have a visa, but you'll miss out on seeing this beautiful East African country.
It is simple to obtain a Kenya e-visa for Estonian citizens, and you do not need to visit an embassy or consulate. In July 2016, the Republic of Kenya made e-Visas available to citizens of Estonia and a number of other countries. The application process for an e-Visa is simpler and more convenient than for a traditional visa, but it offers the same benefits.
You may not need an e-Visa to fly to Kenya, but it is a simple way to add an unforgettable experience to your trip. It's an excellent choice for Estonians looking for a vacation or a tour of Kenya. The application for a Kenya e-Visa is safe and simple to complete, so apply now.
Kenya e-visa for Estonian citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Estonian citizens:
Estonians need a visa for Turkey, even for short stays. Estonian travelers can now apply for an electronic visa for Turkey. The e-Visa is the quickest and most convenient option for Estonians.
The Kenya e-visa is the most popular visa because Estonians do not need to visit an embassy or stand in long lines when entering Kenya to obtain a visa on arrival. The online application process is straightforward and simple, taking about 15 minutes to complete.
The Kenyan Electronic Visa, introduced in 2015, is a type of document that permits travelers to visit this country for tourism, business and transit purposes. It is electronic because it works with an online system.The Kenya e-Visa for Estonian citizens is a single entry valid for stays of up to 90 days.
To visit Kenya for other purposes, Estonian citizens are required to contact their nearest Kenya embassy in Estonia.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
Consider the length of your trip and whether you want to visit other countries while you're here before selecting the best e-Visa for you. There are four types of e-Visa:
- Kenya transit e-visa: If you are attempting to travel to a destination but have a connecting flight in Kenya, you may require a Kenya transit visa. Of course, this only applies if you are not staying in Kenya for more than 72 hours and intend to depart from the airport. If you do not wish to leave the airport, you are not required to obtain a transit visa. This type of visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
- Kenya business e-visa: If you're planning a business trip to Kenya, this is an approved travel document that will allow you to enter the country. You have 90 days after being issued to visit Kenya with a Single Entry. You can stay in Kenya for a maximum of 90 days.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: is an authorization document that allows Estonians to enter the country for tourism. This Kenya tourist e-visa is valid for 90 days after being issued to single entry and travel within 90 days in Total.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate e-Visa for a trip to East Africa anh it is valid for 90 days after the date of issue. During your 90-day trip to Kenya, you can visit Rwanda and Uganda with the East African e-Visa. You will be able to enter and exit Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you like.
2. Kenya visa requirements for Estonian citizens:
The service provided by kenyaimmigration.org is extremely simple, but we require some information from you in order to properly begin the processing. Here is what you need to get a Kenya visa for Estonian citizens.
- A valid Estonian passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- The passport should also have at least 2 blank pages for the immigration stamps on entry and exit to Kenya.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and submit it with your application.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – A hotel reservation confirmation is sufficient, and if you intend to stay with family or friends, have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary
- A Digital Photo – The photograph should have been taken within the last six months against a white background.
- A valid email address – The applicant must provide a valid email address. The applicant's address will be used to notify them of their visa status. A copy of the e-Visa will also be sent to this email address.
- For tourist e-visa: You must submit an invitation letter and ID host of your acquaintance who is living in Kenya in order to enter.
- An invitation letter and company COI are required to send to us to process the visa if you are applying for a business e-visa.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Estonian citizens
Estonian nationals must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya in order to apply for the Kenya e-visa. If their passport expires within the next six months, they must renew it before applying for an e-Visa to Kenya to avoid problems or being denied entry into the country.
Another important requirement is that Estonian travelers who have more than one passport use the same one when applying for an e-Visa and traveling to Kenya.
3. How to get a Kenya visa for Estonian citizens:
It is simple and straightforward for Estonian to apply for a Kenyan e-visa. Once all of the aforementioned requirements and documents are in order, the traveler can fill out an online application form from the comfort of their own home.
Some of the details it is necessary to complete on the online form include:
- Personal information including full name, gender, date of birth, and nationality
- Passport number
- Date of arrivals and departure in Kenya
To get an online Kenya visa from Estonia, it is simply necessary to follow these steps:
Step one: the application form must be filled with your basic information. It is so simple that it should only take you five minutes. Then you must choose a processing time to process your e-visa.
The second step: the application process needs to have a quick revision on your part and then make the payment. Make certain that all of the information provided is correct. Once the application has been processed, it cannot be modified or corrected, and the fee is non-refundable.
The third step: Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
If you have all of the requirements ready and a good internet connection, this process should take less than 15 minutes to complete.
If the application is successful, the Kenya e-visa for Estonian citizens will be processed within 1 to 3 days and emailed to the applicants. Although the electronic visa is linked to your passport, you should print a copy of the e-Visa to present to immigration officials when you arrive in Kenya.
4. Kenya visa fees for Estonian citizens:
Kenya e-visa fees for Estonian citizens
The Kenya visa fees for Estonian citizens may vary depending on the type of visa and processing time. The online Cambodian visa fee can be paid securely online with a debit or credit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard and PayPal.
To apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance. This type of insurance guarantees all medical coverage and finds the nearest hotel for medical treatment.
With Kenya service fees, you can choose between three options. However, remember that the faster you want your e-Visa to be ready, the more you need to pay. These are the options:
- Normal: This is the most affordable option. Your application will be processed in three business days if you select this option.
- Urgent: At this time, the time frame is cut in half. You just need to wait for your visa 1 Business Day
- Super urgent: if you have an emergency, inconvenient, a last-minute problem or you just want your visa, you have this excellent processing time. Your application will be ready within only 5 Business Hours.
Besides, Kenya immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.