Kenya e-visa requirements for Egyptian citizens
- Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Egyptian Citizens
- Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Egyptian Citizens Currently Available
- Apply Kenya Visa For Egyptian Citizens Right From Your Home
- Learn More About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Egyptian Citizens
Kenya visa for Egyptian citizens: There is no doubt that visiting an exotic and beautiful African nation like Kenya is someone's dream. The good news is that Egyptian travelers don't have to worry so much about Kenya visa requirements. In fact, it is very easy to apply online for a Kenya e visa for Egyptian citizens, just a few days and right from their homes. With the proper preparation, Egyptians can make their dreams of visiting this wonderful country a reality.
Kenya visa for Egyptian citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Egypt?
An overview of the Kenya e visa requirements for Egyptian citizens will be provided by Kenya Immigration Services, including the Kenya e visa fees, types of Kenya e visas that are currently available, as well as the processing time to apply for Kenya e visas from Egypt. Additionally, we will provide tips to make the Kenya visa application process for Egyptian citizens as simple and quick as possible. Let's begin!
Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Egyptian Citizens
- Egypt is not on the exempt country list for Kenya visas, so a Kenya visa is REQUIRED for Egyptian passport holders.
- Depending on the purpose and length of your stay in Kenya and the relevant documents available, Egyptian citizens can apply for the appropriate type of Kenya visa.
Egyptian citizens can apply for a Kenya visa in several ways:
- Kenya visas must be obtained prior to arrival in Kenya and can be acquired from the Kenya embassy in Egypt or the nearest consulate.
- Applying online for a Kenya e visa for Egyptian citizens through our website.
To apply for a Kenya visa, Egyptian applicants must submit the following documents:
- A completed Kenya visa application form
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A valid Egyptian passport
- A scan of the biographical page of the Egyptian passport.
Check Kenya e visa requirements for Egyptian citizens
Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Egyptian Citizens Currently Available
Egyptians seeking to travel to Kenya will need to obtain the relevant Kenya visa in order to enter the country. There are several different types of Kenya visas available for Egyptian citizens, depending on their travel purpose.
The most popular is the Kenya e visa for Egyptian citizens, which can be applied for and obtained online before your trip. This type of Kenya visa is valid for a maximum of 90 days and is suitable for people coming to Kenya for leisure, business, or transit purposes.
Currently, there are four (04) types of Kenya e visa available to Egyptian citizens, depending on the purpose of the visit:
Kenya Tourist e visa
This e-visa is used for traveling and sightseeing. The Kenya tourist eVisa for Egyptian nationals allows for a single entrance and a stay of up to 90 days.
Kenya Transit e visa
When Egyptians need to traverse Kenya before moving on to another nation, they use this term. The Kenya transit eVisa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue, allowing Egyptian tourists to spend up to seven days in Kenya.
Kenya Business e visa
This is essential for your work trip to Kenya. Egyptian workers will have 90 consecutive days in this country with a Kenya business e visa.
East Africa Tourist e visa
This East Africa tourist visa is one new type of Kenya e visa. With East Africa tourist eVisas allow Egyptians traveling around 03 countries with multiple entries: Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda. With this type of Kenya tourist eVisa, Egyptian tourists can visit these countries freely and remain there for a total of 90 days.
Egyptian citizens needing a multiple-entry Kenya visa are required to apply for a necessary Kenya visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of Kenya in Egypt.
Apply Kenya Visa For Egyptian Citizens Right From Your Home
- Kenya e visa is an official online Visa system introduced by the Kenyan government in 2015 to allow nationals of qualified countries, including Egypt, to enter Kenya lawfully.
- Although the government does not need Egyptian candidates to present their papers at the Kenya embassy, they will request that you scan some documents in order for your Kenya e visa application to be processed.
Therefore, as Egyptian nationals applying for a Kenya eVisa, you should have adđitional documents needed ready to go to ensure a smooth process. If your documents are missing, your application will be rejected.
Apply a Kenya e visa for Egyptian citizens online
Required documents to apply for a Kenyan visa include:
- Egyptian passports must be valid for at least six months beyond the scheduled arrival date in Kenya, and they must include at least two pages for immigration stamps while entering and exiting the country.
- A scan of the Egyptian passport’s biographical page without missing any lines.
- A valid email address to receive notifications and Kenya visa approval information.
- Passport photo of the Egyptian applicant taken as recently as possible.
In addition, depending on the type of Kenya e visa you apply for, there are some extra documents that Egyptian travelers need to provide.
About Kenya tourist visa requirements for Egyptian citizens
Egyptian travelers need to provide your travel itinerary. A hotel reservation, airplane tickets, or an invitation letter from a Kenyan host are also necessary for Egyptian residents to get a Kenya tourist visa.
About Kenya business visa requirements Egyptian citizens
Egyptians are required to provide an invitation letter from the company or invitation letter for business visits, a Certificate Of Incorporation of the company, and your staff ID card/Passport.
Apply Kenya e visa for Egyptian residents by following these steps
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e visa application form with essential information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, as well as the passport number.To avoid mistakes during the Kenya visa application procedure, Egyptian candidates should carefully examine the authenticity of the information submitted.
- Step 2: Choose the payment method (wire transfer or electronic transfer) for the Kenya visa fees and provide some extra documents as required.
- Step 3: With system tab check Kenya e visa status allows Egyptian citizens to track the status of Kenya e visa application process at any time. Egyptian candidates will obtain a Kenya e visa by email within three business days.
Egyptian citizens should download and print out their Kenya e visa. Then bring your Kenya e visa with you to show the Kenya immigration officers upon arrival.
Learn More About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Egyptian Citizens
Various types of Kenya visas are available, each with a different number of entries and staying time. The Kenya visa fee for Egyptian individuals is decided exclusively by the type and service of Kenya visa selected.
Kenya e visa fee for Egyptian citizens
- To obtain a Kenya e visa for Egyptian citizens, you have to pay two kinds of fees, which are called the Kenya visa fee and Kenya Government fee.
- Read more about how to make payment Kenya e visa fees for Egyptian citizens, and Kenya visa services cost here.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services currently also provide other package services to assist Egyptian citizens while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Car pick-up service in Kenya and Kenya eSim.
Lean about Kenya e visa fees for Egyptian citizens
Kenya e visa services for Egyptian citizens
Kenya Immigration Services is currently offering 03 options of Kenya e visa services for Egyptian citizens depending on your needs.
Normal Kenya e visa service
In most circumstances, Egyptian tourists will receive a Kenya eVisa approval in a maximum of three business days.
Urgent Kenya e visa service
In rare circumstances, Egyptian nationals can obtain this Kenya eVisa in as little as 24 hours.
Super Urgent Kenya e visa service
This is the fastest Kenya visa option accessible, and it is utilized in emergency situations. Egyptians can obtain a Kenya eVisa in a maximum of 05 business hours.
Apply for a Rush Kenya e visa for Egyptian citizens here.
Consider to buy Kenya e visa with Kenyan travel insurance for Egyptian citizens
Although Kenya travel insurance is not one of the mandatory Kenya visa requirements for Egyptian citizens, it is an essential recommendation for your trip from the Kenya Government.
- When visiting Kenya, Egyptian visitors should be prepared for unanticipated situations such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or luggage loss. The Kenya travel insurance will help you partially reduce damages during the trip
- Kenya Immigration Services believe that travel insurance Kenya will be helpful for Egyptian citizens to enjoy their vacation to Kenya with peace of mind.
Egyptian citizens can take benefits and Kenya travel insurance information here.
Apply for necessary Kenya visa at Kenya embassy in Egypt
The Kenya consulate/embassy in Egypt may be closed during public holidays in Egypt and Kenya.
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Cairo, Egypt
- Address: 29 El Kods EL Sharif Street, Mohandseen, Giza, P. O. Box 362.
- Link the consulate and embassy of Kenya in Egypt here.
Kenya consulate/embassy office’s hours in Egypt
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the Kenya embassy/consulate’s office in Egypt is open Monday to Friday.
Note about Kenya e visas for Egyptian citizens
- Egyptian passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter Kenya.
- Please keep in mind that Egyptian citizens must download and print their Kenya e visa before presenting it to Kenya Immigration authorities upon arrival.
Kenya Visa Requirements for Egypt Citizens FAQs
The Kenyan Government has launched the electronic visa system to help Egyptian travelers obtain a visa to visit Kenya most conveniently and effectively. Kenya electronic visa is granted a single entry only to Egyptian nationals for short stays for tourism, business, and medical reasons.
This travel permit allows Egyptian travelers to enter the country once and remain there for up to 90 days from the arrival date. Visitors from Egypt who have left the country must obtain a new visa to re-enter the country. Note that a Kenya eVisa is valid for 03 months from the issued date, Egyptian travelers must enter the country during this period.
Multiple entries are allowed for Egyptian citizens who possess East Africa visas. This type of visa is issued for people who want to visit Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda on the same trip, with Kenya being the first destination on the journey. Egyptian travelers can enter these countries as many times as they wish with a total stay duration of 90 days.
If Egyptian citizens want to extend their stay in Kenya, they can apply for a Kenya visa extension which allows them to stay in the country for another 90 days.
Egyptian citizens can check the validity of a Kenya electronic visa by examining the issuance date printed on the authorized document. The Kenya eVisa is valid for 90 days from the indicated date. Egyptian travelers have to enter Kenya within the validity period. If visitors from Egypt do not come into the country within this time frame, their visa will expire. Therefore, they must apply for a new online application to re-enter the country.
Kenya is an ideal destination for Egyptian travelers who enjoy the wildlife and gorgeous beaches. Many individuals have been to Kenya over the years to experience the country's tranquility and refreshing atmosphere.
- Tourist eVisa is issued for tourism purposes. This includes trips made for sightseeing, visiting family or friends.
- Transit eVisa: This type of visa is granted to Egyptian tourists who need to stop in one of Kenyan ports en route to another destination. It permits only a 03-day stay in the country.
- Business eVisa is used by Egyptian citizens to attend conferences, business meetings, and other events held in Kenya.
- East Africa Tourist eVisa is a Joint Tourist Visa, allowing multiple entries between three countries: Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda.