Kenya visa requirements for Chilean citizens
Kenya is one of Africa's most sought-after destinations. Its distinct cuisine, as well as its geographical and cultural diversity, make it one of the most exciting places to visit on the planet. If you want to stay in Kenya, you'll need a Kenya visa for Chileans, which you can get quickly from kenyaimmigration.org
Chilean citizens can apply for their electronic visa for Kenya through the website, and it will only take them 20 minutes. Several nationals can now apply for the East Africa Tourist visa under the current procedure. This entitles you to travel to Africa, including Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda.
If you are planning a trip to Kenya, you are in for a treat. The new Kenya Visa for Chilean citizens has made visiting Kenya a lot easier than before. With the arrival of electronic travel authorizations like the Kenya e-visa, touring the beautiful cities of Kenya is just a click away.
1. Kenya e-visa for Chilean citizens:
Kenya e-visas, introduced in 2015, are electronic visa travel authorizations that allow citizens of eligible countries to visit Kenya for tourism, business, or medical purposes on a short-term basis.
Chile is among the countries whose citizens may apply for a Kenya e-Visa in order to visit the country. If a traveler is unsure whether they are eligible to apply for a Kenya e-Visa, they can always contact a local Kenyan embassy or consulate for verification before completing the online application form.
The Kenya e-visa application form can be completed from a smartphone, laptop, or another electronic device. Chileans receive their approved Kenya visa by email.
The Kenya e-visa for Chilean citizens is valid for a maximum of 90 days and it allows a single entry or multiple entries to Kenya.
Chilean nationals traveling to Kenya for more than 03 months, or for non-tourism purposes, need to apply for a visa through the Kenya embassy in Chile .
Type of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya transit e-visas: This is for travelers from Chile who can only visit Kenya for a short time. The Transit e-Visa allows you to stay in Kenya for 72 hours before departing.
- Kenya business e-visa: This visa allows Chileans to travel to India on business. It also allows for a variety of business-related activities such as attending conferences, establishing new ventures in the country, and recruiting employees. You can stay in the country for a total of 90 days, which means your Visa is valid for 90 days after it is issued.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: This visa allows citizens of Chile to go on holiday to Kenya. It permits tourism and leisure activities while staying in the country. This visa is valid for 90 days in total after being issued.
- East Africa visa: The East Africa e-Visa is simply amazing. It allows you to travel between Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda for a total of 90 days. It is a multiple entry visa that expires 90 days after it is processed.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Chilean citizens:
Before Chilean nationals begin the application process for a Kenya e-visa, they must first consider all of the Kenya entry requirements that must be met in order for the electronic visa to be approved.
The Kenya e-Visa requirements for Chilean citizens are:
- Valid Chilean passport: Citizens of Chile must hold a valid passport with 6 months of validity starting from the date they enter the country. The Chilean national will be required to submit digital copies of his or her passport, including biographical and cover pages, to the Kenya e-Visa application form. When entering Kenya, the passport must have at least 2 blank pages.
- A digital photograph for the Kenyan e-Visa, in a color that was taken recently.
- Chilean applicants may be required to submit their travel plans, including which cities they intend to visit, activities they intend to participate in, and a copy of their hotel/accommodation reservations (where they plan to stay during their trip).
- Email address where notifications and the approved visa will be sent.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Chilean visitors must print a valid e-Visa and bring it with them to their preferred Kenyan border crossing point. It is critical that they have the same Chilean passport that they used during the application process. This is due to the fact that the e-Visa is directly linked to a single passport, and if e-Visa holders present a different document, their visa will be considered invalid, and they will be denied entry into the country.
In addition to presenting the documents, Chilean citizens crossing the Kenyan border must comply with Kenyan authorities' requests and follow local customs regulations.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Chile:
In order to obtain a Kenyan e-Visa for Chilean citizens, you must fill out the online application. The Kenya online visa application for Chilean citizens is quick and simple and should take you less than one hour to complete.
Chilean passport holders can get their visa for Kenya in just 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete the online Kenya visa application for Chilean citizens
- Step 2: Pay the e-Visa fee to submit the application.
- Step 3: Print out the Kenya e-visa
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
The online form requires that eligible travelers provide the following details:
- Full name
- Date and place of birth, nationality
- Date of arrival and departure
- Passport number
Kenya e-visa processing can take up to 72 hours, though most visa applications are received within the first 05 hours by Chilean citizens.
It is critical that all applicants provide truthful and accurate information and respond to all questions. Incomplete or incorrect information may cause a visa application to be delayed or even rejected.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Chilean citizens:
The visa processing time and service fees are common concerns for all travelers. Do not worry, kenyaimmigration.org's service is fast, secure, and affordable. There are three different processing times with different fees:
- Normal - Your application will be processed within 3 business days. Despite having the longest processing time, it is still ideal for those who have plenty of time to prepare for their trip.
- Urgent – If you want your application processed as soon as possible, you can select this option. Your visa will arrive in your email inbox within 24 business hours
- Super Urgent is the quickest option available. In just 5 business hours, your visa will be ready for use. This, however, will be more expensive.
Chilean travelers can pay the Kenya e-Visa fees securely online. The Kenya visa processing fee is paid using a debit or credit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.