Kenya eTA requirements for Turkmenistan citizens
Kenya, like the African wildlife safari, is well known for its safari. However, few people are aware that it is an excellent location for both adventure and romance. The abundance of wildlife provides an excellent opportunity for wildlife enthusiasts and travelers to take advantage.
In addition to exploring the tropical islands, there are a variety of other activities to try in addition to the world-renowned safari parks. Nairobi is an ideal destination for a romantic getaway. By far the most popular among international visitors are Kenya's tourist destinations.
Turkmen citizens are eligible for the Kenya eTA. The application process to obtain an eTA is entirely online, the electronic eTA is the quickest and easiest option for travelers by accessing Kenya Immigration Services. This article explains all the Kenyan eTA requirements for Turkmen citizens. Find out who needs a Kenya eTA online and how to apply online.
Kenya eTA for Turkmen citizens
1. Kenya eTA for Turkmen citizens:
Turkmen citizens require a eTA to enter Kenya, even for short visits. Fortunately, Turkmen passport holders can now apply for a Kenya eTA online. For Turkmen citizens wishing to visit Kenya, the eTA is the most convenient option.
The Kenya eTA application is 100% online, making it easier to travel from Turkmenistan to Kenya. Turkmen citizens can fill out the application form electronically and receive their approved eTA by email.
The Kenya eTA for Turkmen citizens is an electronic travel document that allows a single entry into the country for a maximum of 90 consecutive days. You can and must apply for a Kenya eTA if you are traveling for tourism, transit, or business purposes and will be staying for less than 90 days.
In these cases, it is advisable to organize an appointment with the Kenya embassy in Turkmenistan to inquire about alternative eTA more suited to their travel needs.
Type of Kenya eTA:
- Kenya tourist eTA: The tourist eTA for Kenya is valid for 90 days after being approved that allows us to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes, and Turkmen citizens can apply for it. You can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days with a single entry, which is enough time to discover all the hidden wonders.
- Kenya business eTA: Individuals who are invited to participate in business meetings, exhibitions, sales negotiations, or guiding new collaboration should complete a business eTA application form. The applicants are permitted to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days. This type of eTA is valid for 90 days with single entry.
- Kenya transit eTA: The Transit eTA is an excellent option for Turkmen who are in Kenya for a particularly long layover and want to leave the airport, as well as for globetrotters who only want up to 3 days in total to explore Kenya. It is a single-entry eTA that expires 90 days after it is processed.
- East Africa eTA: This eTA is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival for those who want to really explore East Africa. The East Africa eTA allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya as many times as you want during your 90-day stay.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Turkmen citizens:
Kenya eTA requirements for Turkmen citizens
Turkmen citizens are eligible for the Kenya eTA if they meet certain additional conditions as well as the basic requirements.
The basic requirements for the Kenya eTA for Turkmen citizens are:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry.
- Two or more blank passport pages to be stamped.
- A white-background digital passport photo of yourself.
- A scan of your passport information.
- Proof of your holiday accommodation.
- Proof of your entry and exit dates.
- Proof of your airline confirmation.
- E-mail address – Your Kenya eTA is delivered via email in PDF format; therefore, you must have a valid email address to receive it.
- An invitation letter and a company COI for business eTA.
- An invitation letter, host ID card and immigration status for tourist eTA.
You must meet all of the requirements listed above in order to obtain a eTA online. If any of these requirements are not met, Turkmen citizens can still apply in person at a Kenyan embassy in Turkmenistan for a tourist eTA.
3. How to get a Kenya eTA online from Turkmenistan
How to get a Kenya eTA online from Turkmenistan
Obtaining the Kenya online eTA for Turkmen citizens is very simple. The 3-step application process can be completed in just a few minutes.
Step 1: Fill out the online Kenya eTA form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya eTA fees
Step 3: Download and print out the Kenya eTA
Read more: How to get a Kenya online eTA
Turkmen visitors can apply for a Kenyan eTA in as little as 15 minutes, providing all required documentation and paying the processing fee. They only wait for the approved Kenya eTA via email after they have submitted their application for review.
The following are the types of information required:
- Personal information, such as full name, address, and date of birth.
- Passport details, such as passport number.
- Your detailed travel plans, such as dates, hotel address.
Kenya eTA’s processing time for Turkmen citizens
The processing time for the Kenya eTA for Turkmen citizens ranges between 1 and 3 business days. Most Kenyan eTA are approved within a few days, but the process can take longer, so applying ahead of time is recommended.
Delays can occur due to insufficient or incorrect information or documentation. Turkmen applicants are encouraged to complete the application completely, ensuring that all details are correct and free of spelling errors. They should also send the documents as soon as possible to speed up the process.
4. Kenya eTA fees for Turkmen citizens
The cost of your Kenya eTA for Turkmen citizens depends on two things: processing time and type of eTA. As for the first one, you have three options provided by Kenya Immigration Services:
- Normal: You will receive your Kenya eTA in 3 business days if you choose the slowest option.
- Urgent: When you need the travel document immediately but are in a hurry. You will receive your documents within 1 business day
- Super urgent: This alternative is for travelers who are about to travel and need their travel documents as soon as possible. Within 5 business hoursF, you will receive your documents
To apply for a Kenya eTA online from Turkmenistan, you have to pay two (02) kinds of eTA fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.