Kenya visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens
Kenya is one of the most popular African destinations for tourists, business travelers, and others. Visitors enjoy walking along the white sand beaches, hiking through the lush forests, and, of course, going on a once-in-a-lifetime safari adventure.
Guatemalan citizens who plan to travel to Kenya for their vacation don't need to worry about going to a Kenyan embassy anymore. With your Guatemalan passport, you have access to an electronic visa.
This means that you can apply online for a Kenya visa, and Kenya immigration services can help you with the application process. Read on everything you need to know about Kenya e-visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens.
Kenya e-visa for Guatemalan citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Guatemalan citizens:
Kenya e visa is an important document that allows you to enter Kenya if your passport contains an electronic link. As a result, you do not need to visit an embassy or consulate to obtain it.
Guatemala is one of several countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for a Kenya electronic visa, also known as an e-Visa.
The e-Visa for Kenya was introduced in 2015 and is an electronic visa that allows eligible travelers to visit the country. Guatemalan citizens planning a trip to Kenya can apply for an electronic visa using the Kenya online e-Visa application system, which is quick and easy to use.
For short-term stays for the following purposes, Guatemalan citizens must apply online for an electronic visa:
- Visiting family
- Business trips
Guatemalan citizens wishing to work or study in Kenya must obtain a different type of visa, which can only be obtained by applying at a Kenyan embassy in Guatemala in their country of residence.
Type of Kenya e visas:
Another thing to keep in mind is that the Kenya e-Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, so you can travel whenever you want within that time frame:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: this is an electronic travel document that authorizes Guatemalans to visit freely inside Kenya for tourism purposes. The Kenya online e-Visa is a single visa that allows stays of up to 90 days.
- Kenya business e-visa is an official document that allows you to enter Kenya and travel within Kenya for business purposes. Guatemalan citizens can use this online visa to visit Kenya for a variety of reasons and stay for a maximum of 90 days.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Are you looking for nothing more than a three-day stay in Kenya? Get the Transit e-Visa, which is available for Guatemalans passing through on their way somewhere else. It comes in handy, especially during long layovers.
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa e-Visa allows you to visit three East African countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. The East Africa e-Visa, like the Tourist e-Visa, is valid for a 90-day trip. You can travel between Rwanda and Uganda as many times as you want during this time. Choose the East Africa e-Visa for the best travel experience.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens
After deciding on Kenya as your destination, the next step is to collect all the Kenya visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens to obtain a visa. There are only a few things you'll need before you can begin working on your application, and they are as follows:
- A valid passport – You must have a valid and current Guatemalan passport which must be valid for at least six months. Similarly, we recommend keeping at least two blank pages in your passport in case you need to get a stamp.
- A copy of your passport’s main page – that is where all the information is located.
- A digital photograph - You must submit a clear and colorized photograph of yourself. Please ensure that the photograph is current and was taken within the last six months.
- When you arrive at a border checkpoint, immigration officers may ask to see proof of onward travel, such as a ticket back home to Guatemala or to your next destination.
- A company COI and employee’s ID card from the company in Kenya must be provided for business e-visa.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so enter a valid e-mail address to which you have access.
3. How to get a Kenya visa online from Guatemala:
Kenya Immigration Services have developed a very simple application form. It has been divided into three steps for your convenience and should take you about 20 minutes to complete. Please contact our customer service representative if you require assistance. They are always available to take you step by step through the process:
- Step 1: Complete the Kenya electronic visa form
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya e-visa fees for Guatemalan citizens
- Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
It is critical to ensure that all information provided during the application process is correct and corresponds to the details on the applicant's passport.
As the Kenya e-Visa is electronically linked to the applicant’s Guatemalan passport upon approval, this same passport must be presented when entering Kenya
How Will I Receive my Kenya e-visa from Guatemala
When an application for the Kenya e-Visa is approved, a link to download a copy will be sent to the email address registered in the online form.
The processing time for the Kenya e visa takes an average of 1 to 3 working days, so applicants of Guatemala are advised to start the process at least 7 days prior to their trip to Kenya to make sure their approved visa arrives before they travel.
How to get a Kenya visa online from Guatemala
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Guatemalan citizens:
The reason the two aspects are discussed together is that one impacts the other. To apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two kinds of Kenya visa fees including the Kenya visa service fee and Keyan Government fees.
As for Kenya visa processing time, we have three options for you. As you can imagine, the faster you want your Kenya electronic visa, the higher you pay. Here are your choices:
- Normal: This is the most affordable and widely used option. In terms of how long it takes for your application to be processed, it takes 72 hours to receive your Kenya electronic visa.
- Urgent: This option is much faster than the first. You will receive your Kenya e-visa within 24 hours. You'll have to pay more this time, as you might expect.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option available. You can apply while on your way to the airport (if the airport is large enough). Your application will be reviewed within 5 hours.
In addition, we also provide services to assist our customers while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE