Check Kenya e-visa requirements for Panamanian citizens
We live in a fantasy world with millions of incredible places to visit and many cultures to learn about. As a result, it is now very common for people to travel in search of something completely different from what they see on a daily basis.
That is, they travel to places where the culture, landscapes, and entertainment are different from what they are used to in their home countries, while also providing them with unforgettable experiences.
It is not surprising that many Panamanian citizens travel to Kenya where they can have new experiences. Experiences that bring them closer to nature, closer to wild animals, ancestral tribes, and imposing landscapes that encompass everything that our eyes can see.
Kenya e visa for Panamanian citizens
And in a few places, such as Kenya, the best African country to visit, you can do so. For decades, it has been a popular tourist destination for those who enjoy nature and wildlife.
To enter Kenya with a Panamanian passport, you must apply for a visa. Don’t worry! Because Kenya Immigration Services offers an online process for the Kenya e visa for Panamanian citizens. It will only take you a few minutes to complete, and you will have a team of experts ready to answer any questions you may have.
1. Kenya e visa for Panamanian citizens:
The most popular question is “Do I need a visa to travel to Kenya from Panama?” And the answer is yes. All Panamanian citizens who wish to visit Kenya must first obtain a visa.
Since 2015, Panamanian passport holders have been able to obtain a Kenyan e-visa. It was implemented to expedite the visa application process for Panamanians traveling to Kenya.
The Kenyan e-Visa for Panamanian citizens is a single-entry visa with a 90-day validity period. It can be used to enter Kenya via land, air, or sea crossings and can be used for tourism, business, medical treatment, or visiting family.
The Kenya e-Visa application is completed entirely online. The form is simple to complete and submit, and it only takes a few minutes.
When your Kenya e-visa for Panamanian citizens is approved, the authorization is linked to your Panamanian passport electronically.
According to the Kenya visa policy, Panamanian citizens must apply for the Kenyan e-visa if they plan to visit Kenya for short stays for the following reasons:
- Medical care
- Seeing friends or relatives
Panamanian citizens planning to stay in Kenya for an extended period of time to live, work, or study must apply for the appropriate type of visa at their nearest Kenyan embassy or consulate .
Type of Kenya e visas:
- Kenya transit e-visa: A transit visa is for travelers who will be passing through Kenya on their way to another destination. This transit time is usually less than three days - 72 hours. The travelers can leave the airport and travel to Kenya for three days if they have a transit visa.
- Kenya business e-visa: Kenyan Business E-Visa allows Panamanian nationals to enter Kenya for business purposes. It is a single-entry visa that allows foreigners to stay in the country for 90 days from the date of arrival. This type of visa can only be obtained online.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you're not sure which type of electronic visa you'll need for your trip, consider the purpose of your stay. As a result, if you plan to spend your vacation in Kenya, you must apply for a tourist e-Visa. With this visa, you can enjoy the landscapes in Kenya and experience Kenya’s culture for up to 90 days.
- East Africa e-visa: This visa is granted for Panamanian citizens who want to travel to Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda simultaneously, with Kenya being the first destination. You can enter the three countries multiple times and remain there for 90 days.
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Panamanian citizens:
Kenya e visa requirements for Panamanian citizens
Applicants must meet the Kenya e-visa requirements for Panamanian citizens to complete their e-visa requests. The basic requirements Panamanian must meet to apply for the e-visa to enter Kenya included the following:
- Panamanian passport — A valid passport with at least 06 months of validity and at least two unused pages for stamping is required.
- A scan of the applicant's passport biographical page.
- Passport-style photograph of Panamanian applicants
- E-mail address - Because you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you must provide a valid e-mail address. Remember to print your document before leaving.
- A proof of your return ticket, which must be scheduled before your visa expires.
- For Business e-visa: An invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card) will be required.
Panamanian applicants should be aware that the Kenya e-Visa is a one-of-a-kind travel permit that, once approved, will be linked to their passport. If their passport is about to expire, they should renew it before proceeding with the application.
It is recommended that Panamanian visitors use an email address that they check frequently. All correspondence regarding their application will be handled via email.
3. How to get a Kenya online visa for Panamanian citizens:
To obtain a Kenya visa for Panamanian citizens, simply fill out the online Kenya e-Visa application form, which will ask general questions about the traveler, as well as request passport information and details about the trip to Kenya.
A visa for Kenya from Panama can be requested in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Complete the online Kenya visa form
Step 2: Pay the application fee
Step 3: Download and print out the Kenya e visa
Read more: How to get a Kenya online visa
Panamanian applicants should double-check their responses before submitting them. Errors, inconsistencies, or typos may cause delays in their evaluations or even denial.
The e-Visa application form takes about 10 minutes, and applicants typically receive a response within 05 to 72 hours, though this can sometimes take longer.
Basic personal information such as name, gender, date, and place of birth, country of citizenship, passport details such as passport number, as well as intended date of arrival/departure, will be required during the application process.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at the Kenya Embassy in Panama.
How to get a Kenya e visa for Panamanian citizens
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Panamanian citizens:
The total price of your Kenya e visa is determined by the type of visa and processing timeframe you select. That's why we will show you what prices you have to pay according to the processing time. They are as follows:
- Normal: Your visa application is processed within 03 business days
- Urgent: if you want your application processed faster, your visa will arrive in your email inbox within 24 hours
- Super urgent: This is the fastest available option. Your visa will be ready to use in just 05 hours. However, this will cost you more.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Panama, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
In addition, we also provide services to assist our customers while traveling to Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE