Kenya visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens
Kazakhstani citizens planning a trip to Kenya should be aware of the Kenya Visa requirements. Kazakhstani citizens can easily apply for and obtain a Kenya visa online. This document is suitable for short trips.
To apply for a Kenya e-Visa, you can take advantage of the amazing services of kenyaimmigration.org. We have a team of experts who are willing to assist you at any stage of your application. You only need to contact them when necessary. The application procedure will take you 20 minutes to complete.
Our experts will begin working on your application as soon as it is submitted. Depending on the processing speed you select, you will receive your document.
This page explains the Kenya visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens, and how to apply for the correct visa.
1. Kenya visas for Kazakhstani citizens:
If you are a Kazakhstani citizen traveling to Kenya, you must apply for a Kenya Visa for Kazakhstan before your travel date in order to enter and stay in the country for tourism purposes. You do not need to go to the embassy to obtain this document.
A Kenya e-visa for Kazakhstani citizens is valid for 90 days after it is issued to Kazakhstani citizens. With the use of a Kenya e-Visa, you can stay in the country for a total of 90 days from the arrival date. This is a document with a single entry.
The most convenient option is to apply for an online Kenya visa for Kazakhstani citizens. In around 20 minutes, applicants can complete the simple online form and submit e-Visa application form for review. They can then print out a copy to display alongside their passport at Kenyan border control to gain expedited entry and avoid queues.
This electronic visa is aimed at visitors of Kazakhstan entering Kenya for tourism, business, or transit purposes
Those who wish to visit Kenya for purposes not permitted with an e-Visa must contact the Kenya embassy in Kazakhstan for further visa information.
Kenya visa types for Kazakhstani citizens:
In 2015, the Republic of Kenya began issuing and allowing e-Visas. When you arrive in Kenya as a Kazakhstani citizen, you must have these with you, whether you are there for leisure or to visit friends and family.
There are four types of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: If you want to visit Kenya for up to three months, the Tourist e-Visa is ideal. This type of visa does not permit business or study. The tourist visa allows Kazakhstanis to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the date of entry and allows only one entry.
- Kenya business e-visa: Kazakhstanis who are visiting Kenya for business purposes can apply for a Kenya business e-Visa. This is an online, single-entry visa that permits Kazakhstanis to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
- Kenya transit e-visa: allows Kazakhstanis to visit Kenya for up to 72 hours. If you have a connecting flight from Kenya to another destination and have a long layover, this is a great option.
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa e-Visa is required if you want to fully immerse yourself in the travel experience. With the East Africa e-Visa, you can spend 90 days in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, coming and going as you please.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens:
To meet the Kenya visa requirements for Kazakhstani citizens for the online application, applicants must provide the following information:
- A Kazakhstani passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of intended arrival in Kenya, with at least 02 blank pages available inside to receive exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border.
- A recent digital photograph taken on a white background that meets the Kenya visa photo specifications, with the applicant's face clearly visible.
- A scan of the biographical page of your passport
- Details of the travel itinerary, including hotel/accommodation information, excursion and activity information, and flight tickets.
- Flight ticket. To ensure that the traveler does not spend an extended period of time in the country.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): To qualify, you must submit an invitation letter from your company's Kenyan partner, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
- A current email address at which to receive the approved e-visa for Kenya
To ensure adequate processing time for the e-Visa, Kazakhstani citizens must submit their Kenya visa application at least 07 days before their intended entry date to the country. When entering Kenya, the applicant must present the approved visa along with their passport after receiving it via email and printing a copy.
The approved e-Visa is linked to a particular travel document. As a result, it is critical that the applicant submit the online Kenya visa application using the same passport that they will use to travel to Kenya. Applicants who hold dual citizenship should keep this in mind.
Similarly, if the applicant's passport expires during the validity of the visa, a new Kenya visa from Kazakhstan will be required.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa from Kazakhstan:
The procedure for obtaining a Kenya e-visa for Kazakhstani citizens is extremely simple and quick. If travelers have all of the necessary documents, they can complete it in a matter of minutes.
To obtain the Kenya e-Visa, Kazakhstani citizens must follow a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e-Visa application form
- Step 2: Make the payment for the e-Visa fee
- Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
Applicants must complete the online form with their personal, passport, and travel information:
- Full name and gender
- Date of Birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure
Applicants should carefully review the application before submitting it to ensure that all of the information is correct. This is because any information that does not match the details of their travel document, even minor errors, is likely to result in processing delays or even the e-Visa being refused.
Those with an approved online Kenya e-visa for Kazakhstani citizens can use the printed copy to enter Kenya through any port of entry, whether they arrive by land, sea, or air.
Kenyan Visa Processing Time from Kazakhstan:
The main advantage of the Kenya e-visa is the speed with which it is approved. The Kenya visa from Kazakhstan, which is completed and approved online, is often accepted as soon as 03 business days after completion. As a result, it is best to plan ahead of time to allow for authorization. When the visa is approved, it will be emailed to the candidate.
4. Kenya visa fees for Kazakhstani citizens:
The cost of a Kenya visa for Kazakhstani citizens varies depending on the type of permit. Electronic visas are less expensive than most embassy-issued visas.
Kazakhstanis who apply online can pay the Kenya visa fees securely by debit or credit card, visa, American, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
Kazakhstanis applying through the embassy should check the most recent visa prices and payment methods; cash payment may be required.
The Kenya e-Visa cost consists of a government fee and a service fee.
You can select one of three customized processing times when applying for a Kenya e-Visa:
- Normal: Because it is the cheapest option, most applicants go for standard. Get your document in 03 Business Days
- Urgent: The price is slightly higher than with the previous option. Obtain your document in 01 business day
- Super urgent: As you can expect, the price goes a little higher. You will get Kenya visa within 05 business hours
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.