Kenya visa requirements for Suriname citizens
- What is the Kenya e visa for Surinamer citizens:
- Check Out Kenya Visa Requirements For Suriname Citizens
- How To Apply For A Kenya Visa Online From Suriname
- Everything Need To Know About Kenya Visa Fees For Suriname Citizens
- About The Service Packages Support In Addition To The Kenya Visa Services For Suriname Tourists
- Important Note About Kenya Electronic Visas For Travelers From Suriname
Kenya, famous for its spectacular safaris, is an ideal destination for all kinds of adventures. There is so much to do here, from alpine snows to thriving hiking trails and sandy beaches. Kenya has breathtaking topographic views that will take your breath away.
Surinamers who wish to visit Kenya must obtain an electronic visa (e-visa). Applying for a Kenyan e-Visa online is quick and simple.
Simply complete a brief online form with the required information. You will receive your Kenya e-visa for Surinamer citizens via email within a few business days.
To receive your Kenya e-visa, you must adhere to the Kenya e-Visa requirements for Surinamer citizens.
What is the Kenya e visa for Surinamer citizens:
As a Surinamer citizen, you need to apply for travel authorization to enter this country. Luckily, there is a Kenya e visa for Surinamer citizens, and you can apply directly for it through the Kenyaimmigration.org website. This electronic system, which went into effect in 2015, allows you to apply for a 90-day visa for the duration of your trip.
Kenya Online Visa was developed to speed up the visa application process for Kenya. Citizens from all countries can quickly complete the online application form by answering a few simple questions.
The Kenya e-Visa application process is entirely electronic. All documents are submitted digitally, so applicants do not need to visit the Kenya embassy in Suriname. Travelers now can stay at home to apply for an e-visa through our website; after which, you may obtain your e-visa approval in a matter of days.
If Citizens of Suriname traveling for the following reasons, you will need to apply for a Kenya e-Visa:
- Visiting family
Type of Kenya e visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: It is mostly used for leisure purposes. Whether it's visiting landmarks, traveling extensively, or seeing family and friends. You can obtain this type of electronic visa. The tourism e-visa is valid for three months from the date of issuance and has a stay limit of 90 days. If you want to stay longer in Kenya, you can extend your visa. A photocopy of your passport and a digital portrait are required documents.
- Kenya transit e-visa: It is used to apply for a job transfer. Passengers connecting to other countries via Kenya may wish to stop in Kenya for a short visit. You can stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours with this type of visa
- Kenya business e-visa: It will permit you to participate in any business-related activities. A business visa can be obtained, for example, to attend exhibitions, visit business partners, receive technical assistance, or conduct sales negotiations. The electronic visa is valid for three months from the date of issuance, with a maximum stay of 90 days. This visa allows you to come to Kenya once only. If you intend to enter Kenya again, you must apply for a new e-visa.
- East Africa e-visa: This e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows entry and travel within Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda, and it must be obtained before entering any of these three countries. Visitors with East African visas can visit Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda without obtaining separate visas. This East Africa Visa is valid for multiple entries and is valid for 90 days per entry.
Check Out Kenya Visa Requirements For Suriname Citizens
When applying for a Kenya e-Visa for Surinamer citizens, you are required to have certain documents and provide certain information. This includes the following:
- Valid passport - Many people already have a passport, and obtaining one is simple. Simply go to your country's issuing authority and you'll have one in a matter of days (depending on the state.) If you have a passport, ensure that it is valid for at least six months after your arrival in Kenya. If you do not meet this criterion, your application will be denied and you will have to restart the process. Not to mention that you would be ineligible for a refund.
- Passport photo - Passport photos can be obtained at a photo studio, or even online. Simply ensure that the image is taken recently and show your face clearly on white background.
- A minimum of two blank pages in the passport for immigration to stamp upon entry and exit.
- Proof of accommodation –A hotel reservation confirmation is the most common form of proof, but a letter from a host is also acceptable. You simply need to show proof that you are staying somewhere.
- Return flight tickets, for example, are part of a travel itinerary. Simply ensure that the documents you provide include your full name.
Travelers who are applying for business visas must provide invitation letters, ID cards of staff and a company COI. In contrast, a tourist visa only requires an invitation letter and host ID card.
Do not apply if your address is incorrect. Because the Kenya e-Visa application is completed online, you will receive all visa-related information via email.
Required information: The application will ask you a few questions about your background, which might include but is not limited to:
- Personal information (full name, address, date of birth, etc.)
- Passport details (number, expiration date, nationality, etc.)
- Purpose of visit
Surinamers should use the passport they intend to use to travel to Kenya on the application. If your passport is about to expire, it is best to renew it before applying for an e-Visa.
Nationals with dual citizenship must also apply using the passport they intend to travel with.
Kenya visa for Surinamese citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Suriname?
How To Apply For A Kenya Visa Online From Suriname
Surinamer citizens can apply for an electronic visa for Kenya in 3 steps:
- Fill out the Kenya e-visa application form
- Pay the e-Visa fees and submit the application
- Receive the approved e-Visa by email
Read more:Apply for a Rush Kenya visa
Any Internet-connected device can be used to submit the Kenyan e-Visa application.
There is no need for an in-person interview at the Kenyan embassy in Suriname.
Most applications are processed in one to three business days. It is advised that you apply for the e-Visa at least one week prior to your intended arrival date.
When the visa is approved, it is emailed to the applicant and is valid for three months from the date of issuance.
Need to fully understand about Kenya e visa fees and services for Micronesian citizens to apply for a Kenya electronic visa online from anywhere in the world
Everything Need To Know About Kenya Visa Fees For Suriname Citizens
The Kenya e-visa fees can be different depending on the processing time and type of visa that you select. Now, read each of the processing times:
- Normal: This allows you to receive your documents on time and at a lower cost. You will receive your documents within 3 days.
- Urgent: faster processing, but also more expensive. You will receive your documents within 1 business day.
- Super urgent: being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 5 Business Hours.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Suriname, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which were called Service fees and Government fees.
About The Service Packages Support In Addition To The Kenya Visa Services For Suriname Tourists
Kenya Immigration Services currently offers package services to Suriname nationals flying to Kenya, in addition to Kenya electronic visas, including:
Kenya Travel Insurance
Although Kenya travel insurance is not required for Suriname nationals, it is important advice from the Kenya government for your trip.
Kenya Immigration Services believes that Kenya travel insurance is necessary for Suriname nationals to have peace of mind and enjoy their vacation to Kenya to the fullest.
Suriname visitors to Kenya should be prepared for unanticipated situations such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or luggage loss. Kenya travel health insurance will assist you in reducing damages throughout your vacation.
A Kenya eSIM is often an integrated SIM card that is available on eSIM-capable handsets.
Suriname tourists considering a short-term journey to Kenya for tourism, sightseeing, business, or medical treatment might consider acquiring an e-Sim in Kenya.
Car Pick-up Service in Kenya
We are glad to provide a Kenya automobile pick-up service together with the Kenya e visa package for Suriname nationals to allow our customers have more relaxing time before coming to Kenya.
Suriname travelers no longer have to worry about transportation from the airport to their rental accommodation in Kenya thanks to our car pick-up service in Kenya.
Important Note About Kenya Electronic Visas For Travelers From Suriname
- Suriname passports must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration in order to be utilized in the Kenya e visa application procedure.
Surinamese travelers who overstay their Kenya e visa validity without renewing or filing for a new visa may be penalized or deported from Kenya.
Surinamese passengers must print out their Kenyan electronic visa result and bring it with them to the airport for verification by a Kenya Immigration official.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the Kenya e visa for Suriname citizens. Kenya Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have, and wish our Suriname customers a perfect trip to Kenya!