Kenya visa requirements for Suriname citizens
1. Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Suriname Citizens
Suriname country is not in the exempt country list for Kenya visa, so Kenya visa is REQUIRED
Types of Visas in Kenya:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- Business Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- Transit Visa 72 hours, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Kenya Online Visa For Suriname Citizens
Kenya evisa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Kenya Embassy in Suriname.
3. Kenya visa Fee For Suriname Citizens
For apply for a Kenya visa online from Suriname, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic