Kenya visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
1. Check Kenya e-visa requirements For Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
Bosnia and Herzegovina country is not in the exempt country list for Kenya visa, so Kenya visa is REQUIRED
Types of Visas in Kenya:
- e-Tourist Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- Business Visa 90 days, Single-Entry
- Transit Visa 72 hours, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply For A Kenya Online Visa From Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kenya evisa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Tourist, Business or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Kenya Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
3. Kenya visa Fee For Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
For apply for a Kenya visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Congo, Republic of the
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic