Kenya visa requirements for Honduran citizens
The Kenyan Government has noted a significant increase in the number of visitors. Making an appointment with the embassy to apply for a regular travel authorization used to be required.
It used to take months for an applicant to receive a final decision on a standard visa application. If the government determined that the applicant needed to provide additional information or documentation during the process, you had to either make an appointment with an embassy or mail them.
It was necessary to make changes to the previously used method of visa policy.
The Kenyan Government implemented an online application system a few years ago. Thankfully, thanks to this innovation, the entire process of applying for a visa only takes a few minutes to complete, and you won't need anything other than a device with Internet access.
If you have no further questions, you can already apply for a Kenyan e-Visa for Honduran citizens by following the instructions in this article.
Kenya e-visa for Honduran citizens
1. Kenya evisa for Honduran citizens:
Visitors from over 150 countries, including South Africa, can use the Kenya e-Visa system to apply for a Kenya visa online.
A Kenya visa for Hondurans is simple to obtain. The procedure is simpler and faster than obtaining a traditional visa. It takes only a few minutes from home or the office, and there is no need to visit the local Kenyan embassy or consulate.
The Kenyan electronic Visa is one type of visa that grants authorized entry into the country in the same way that a regular visa does but through an electronic system.
Kenya e visa for Honduran citizens allows for a single entry in Kenya for 90 days. This e-Visa for Kenya permits the holders to stay in Kenya for short stays for purposes of tourism, recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment, or casual business visit.
Those wishing to relocate from Honduras to Kenya for work or stay for an extended period of time will require a traditional long-term visa. These visas are usually applied for through the Kenya embassy in Honduras in person.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: The Tourist E-Visa is designed for visitors who want to spend as much time as possible in Kenya. This option allows you to relax, visit friends and family, or go on a tour. In the beautiful attractions of Kenya, you'll have 90 days in the country to do whatever you want. This single-entry e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date the eVisa is issued.
- Kenya business e-visa: If you are traveling to Kenya on business, you will need a Kenya business e-visa. With the use of a Kenya e-Visa, you can stay in the country for a total of 90 days from the arrival date. This is a document with a single entry.
- Kenya transit e-visa: This is the recommended method. An e-Visa is the best option for Hondurans who can only visit Kenya for a short period of time. The Transit e-Visa allows you to spend 03 days in Kenya before departing.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ideal e-Visa for those who want to immerse themselves in East African culture. The East African e-Visa allows you to stay in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for 90 days. You can even enter and exit Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda as many times as you want during your 90-day stay.
2. Kenya evisa requirements for Honduran citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Honduran citizens
Before starting the application process, you need to make sure that you fulfill the Kenya e-Visa requirements for Honduran citizens set by the Kenya Government. These visa conditions include:
- Honduran passport valid for a minimum of 06 months from the intended arrival date in Kenya and with at least 02 blank page
- A digital copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- Digital passport photo – It is recommended that the photo be as recent as possible and adhere to the passport photo format criteria.
- Return flight ticket or proof of onward travel
- Because all correspondence, including the digital copy of the e-Visa, will be sent via email, you must provide an email address.
- For Business e-visa: To get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company certificate of incorporation, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
In addition, Honduran applicants need to have a stable internet connection and a mobile device such as a smartphone, a tablet, or a computer.
3. How to get a Kenya e visa for Honduran citizens:
Once applicants have met all of the above requirements, the application process for a Kenya visa online from Honduras can begin.
Honduran citizens need to fill out an application form and provide personal information such as their name, date of birth, and country of citizenship. Passport information, such as passport number, is also requested.
The e-Visa application process for entering Kenya can be completed quickly using any mobile device (phone, tablet, computer).
From start to finish, the Kenya visa application takes less than 15 minutes and can be completed from anywhere in the world. There is no requirement to be in Honduras at the time of application.
Travelers who meet the Kenya visa requirements for Honduran citizens can apply online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online application form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya e-Visa fee for Honduran citizens
Step 3: Receive the approved Kenya e-visa
Read more: How to get a Kenya online visa
To finish the Kenya e-Visa application, you must provide some basic information, such as:
- Information for the e-Visa (number of visas, type of visa, processing time)
- Personal information (full name, date of birth, citizenship)
- Passport number
- Travel plans (dates of travel, ticket confirmation)
Travelers can then submit their applications and wait for approximately 5 to 72 business hours to receive their approved visas in their email inbox.
How to get a Kenya e-visa for Honduran citizens
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Honduran citizens:
Honduran citizens pay the visa processing fees online using a debit or credit card when making their application. Kenya e-Visa fees vary depending on types of visa and the processing time.
It’s generally less expensive to apply for a visa online than at the embassy.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Honduras, you must pay two (2) types of Kenya e-Visa Fees: Kenya service fees and Kenya government fees.
Kenya Immigration Services has created three options for all kinds of travelers. To put together the best trip, you can choose a type of processing that fits your budget and time constraints.
- Normal: By selecting this option your visa will be processed in 03 Business Days
- Urgent: Your Kenyan e-visa will be delivered to you in just 1 business day, but the cost will be higher.
- Super urgent: If you are in a hurry, you can choose this option and receive your electronic visa in as little as 05 hours.