Kenya eTA requirements for Cape Verdean citizens in 2024
Kenya is an excellent place to begin your trip to East Africa. If you are a Cape Verdean citizen, you must obtain a eTA before traveling to Kenya. Because the process is entirely online, Kenya Immigration Services can provide a simple digital solution. We have all the information you need about the Kenya eTA for Cape Verdean citizens.
The Kenya eTA is ideal for your African adventure. It provides access to three countries: Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda.
Keep checking more information about the Kenya eTA for Cape Verdean citizens in the following lines.
Kenya eTA for Cape Verdean citizens
1. Kenya eTA for Cape Verdean citizens:
Kenya eTA, introduced in 2015, is an electronic eTA that allows eligible travelers to visit the country. It makes it easier for international visitors to obtain a valid travel permit to visit the country. We can confirm that Rwanda and Uganda accept this eTA as well. Trust Kenya Immigration Services and get your Kenya eTA for Cape Verdean citizens today!
The Kenya eTA for Cape Verdean citizens is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
The eTA for Kenya is a single-entry eTA. This means that a new eTA is required for each entry. Only an East Africa eTA allows multiple entries into Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda.
Kenya's eTA application process is quick and easy. Cape Verdean applicants do not need to go to a Kenya Embassy or attend an interview.
Cape Verdean citizens who plan to visit Kenya to study or for longer periods of time should note that the eTA does not cover these activities. In these cases, travelers should organize an appointment at the Kenya embassy in Cape Verde for further details.
Type of Kenya eTA:
- Kenya tourist eTA: You can extend your stay in Kenya with the Tourist eTA. Travelers from Cape Verde can use this eTA to spend 90 days relaxing, visiting loved ones, and experiencing Kenya's scenery and culture. This eTA is granted for a single entry only.
- Kenya transit eTA: A lengthy layover is a common reason for obtaining the Transit eTA. Without a eTA, you cannot leave the airport and enter the country, but with a Transit eTA, you have up to 03 days to see as much of Kenya as possible before your next stop.
- Kenya business eTA are granted to Cape Verdean nationals who plan to attend business activities in the country. You can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days for permitted business activities with a single entry allowance.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Cape Verdean citizens:
Cape Verdean citizens applying for a Kenya eTA will find the process simple and quick, and the form is simple to fill out. When submitting an online application, certain documents are required.
Travelers from Cape Verde should carefully read the application form and requirements according to Kenya's eTA policy to avoid inputting any errors or false information, which could cause the eTA processing to be delayed or even result in a failed application.
The following documents and information are required for Cape Verdeans to successfully complete and submit their application:
- A Cape Verdean passport with at least 6 months' validity from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A passport scan – Kenya Immigration Services only requires your passport's information page.
- Inside the passport, at least two blank pages are available for receiving exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border.
- Digital photo, passport size: Applicants must submit a personal photograph that meets standard passport composition, lighting, and size requirements.
- E-mail address – Your eTA will be sent to you via email, so enter a valid e-mail address to which you have access.
- Proof of Accommodation - The dates in this document must match the travel dates selected in the application.
- A return flight ticket.
Once approved, your eTA is electronically linked to your Cape Verdean passport. This means that if you lose before traveling to Kenya, you will need to apply for a new eTA using your new passport number.
If the passport expires before the Kenya eTA validity period, the eTA will also expire.
Kenya eTA requirements for Cape Verdean citizens
3. How to get a eTA for Kenya from Cape Verde:
Kenya Immigration Services has designed a simple application form. It has been divided into 03 steps for your convenience, and it should take you about 20 minutes to complete. If you need assistance, you can also contact our customer service representative. They are always available to walk you through the process step by step.
Step 1: The first step is straightforward because you only need to provide identification information. It is primarily determined by your personal information. You must also specify the processing time. Remember that your Kenya eTA fees will be determined by your processing time selection.
Step 2: The second step will require you to pay your eTA fee using one of the methods: Electronic Payment (Debit/ Credit Card, PayPal, American Express, or eTA), or Wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus. Traveler’s data is protected. You may also want to go over some of the information you provided in step one again. Mistakes can result in revoked eTA and the need to repeat the process, so you must pay close attention. We strongly advise you to double-check your spelling. Then, click the submit button and await your eTA in your inbox.
Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya eTA
The Kenya eTA for Cape Verdean citizens is generally processed very fast and is usually delivered within 05 business hours to 03 business days. Processing delays do occur, so travelers from Cape Verde are advised to submit their eTA application at least 07 days before their intended departure date for Kenya.
Cape Verdeans who need their eTA for Kenya today can select the Kenya rush eTA services for guaranteed 5-hour processing.
4. Kenya eTA fees for Cape Verdean citizens:
If ordering through Kenya Immigration Services, the price of a Kenya eTA will vary depending on the processing time and type of eTA that you choose
On Kenya Immigration Services, you’ll be able to choose one of the following processing times:
- Normal: The majority of applicants choose this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya eTA will be ready in 03 business days.
- Urgent: if you go for this option, your application is processed within 1 Business Day
- Super urgent: Because it is the quickest option, it is also the most expensive. Within 05 business hours, your application will be processed.
Besides, Kenya immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure their safety in Kenya such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya