Kenya visa requirements for El Salvador citizens
Citizens with Salvadoran passports can now apply for a visa to visit Kenya by filling out an online application form.
The implementation of the Kenya e-visa system allows Salvadoran nationals to request an electronic visa via an online platform, allowing them to avoid all formalities that were previously used to obtain a visa to Kenya, such as visiting embassies and waiting long periods for approval.
The Kenya e-Visa application can be completed from anywhere in the world and will only require the Salvadoran national to answer personal questions and submit important documents.
Read on to learn everything you need to know about the Kenya e-visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens.
Kenya e-visa for Salvadoran citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Salvadoran citizens:
When traveling to Kenya, all Salvadoran passport holders must apply for a visa. In this sense, the Kenya electronic visa can be used to enter the country for a variety of reasons, including tourism, business, and medical reasons.
The application form can be completed in 15 minutes or less, making the process simple and quick.
The Kenya e-visa for Salvadoran citizens allows travelers to apply for a visa from the comfort of their homes. If they meet the Kenya visa requirements, they can apply online and receive their visa within 05 business hours to 03 business days.
The Kenya e-Visa is valid for a single entry into the country and allows visitors to stay in Kenya for up to three months.
Salvadorans who are planning to go to Kenya for other purposes, such as to work or study, should apply through the Kenya embassy in El Salvador.
Types of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya transit e-visa: Want to avoid spending too much time in Kenya? You can still visit and see some of the most beautiful sights in the country. The transit e-visa allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours, making it ideal for anyone with a long layover or a tight schedule.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: Kenya's tourism industry is the country's second-largest source of foreign exchange revenue. Thousands of wild animals congregate in the Masai Mara National Reserve every year from August to October, creating a spectacular scene of animal migration. All of the breathtaking scenery and wildlife can be seen from the hot air balloon. Are you planning a trip to Kenya to see this wonderland for yourself? Don't forget to apply for a tourist e-Visa before entering Kenya. You can stay and travel for up to 90 days with this e-visa.
- Kenya business e-visa: Kenya's economy has grown year after year as technology has advanced. Kenya's society and physical infrastructure are relatively developed in comparison to neighboring countries, making it an ideal location for large enterprises looking to expand into the African market. If your company sends you to Kenya to explore new business opportunities, attend meetings, or attend exhibitions, you should apply for a business e-visa. The visa is valid for 90 days, and you may stay for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the E-Visa to get if you want to explore East Africa. The East Africa E-Visa allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya as many times as you want during your 90-day stay. Apply for East Africa e-visa right now!
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens:
Kenya e-visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens
Before travelers begin the application process for a Kenya e-visa, they need to first keep in mind all the necessary Kenya e-visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens in order to have successful electronic visa approval.
- Valid passport: Salvadoran citizens are required to hold a valid passport with 6 months of validity starting from the date they enter the country.
- The Salvadoran national needs to submit digital copies of his or her passport, including biographical and cover pages, to the Kenya e-visa application form. When entering Kenya, the passport should have at least two blank pages.
- Return flight ticket – this indicates that you intend to return to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – It is sufficient to have a hotel reservation confirmation or an invitation letter from your Kenyan host.
- A valid email address- If you apply online, you will receive your visa in PDF format via email. Remember to print at least one physical copy before leaving.
- A recent passport photo of the applicant that was taken within the last 06 months.
If you have dual citizenship and multiple passports, you must travel to Kenya with the same passport you used to fill out the application form. This is due to the fact that an e-visa for Salvadoran citizens is electronically linked to a single passport.
Holders of an approved electronic visa from El Salvador can enter Kenya by simply presenting their e-visa that is linked to their passport at border control. There is no need to print a copy of the authorization, but having at least one on hand is still recommended.
If the passport expires before the end of the Kenya e-Visa validity period, a new application must be submitted in order to continue traveling to Kenya visa-free.
3. How to get a Kenya e visa for Salvadoran citizens:
To obtain a Kenya visa for Salvadoran citizens, travelers need to complete the Kenya visa application for Salvadoran citizens with the necessary information (such as their personal details, passport information, intended arrival and departure date).
The Kenya visa application takes less than 15 minutes from start to finish and can be done from anywhere in the world. There is no need to reside in El Salvador at the time of application.
Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e-Visa application form
Step 2: Get confirmation and pay the Kenya e-Visa fee
Step 3: Download and print out Kenya e-Visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
All the information Salvadoran applicants provide must be correct and true, since wrongfully answering these questions might result in a delay or denial of the online visa to Kenya.
The typical response time after submitting an application is within 5 business hours to 3 business days. However, Salvadoran travelers should apply for a visa at least a week before their trip to make sure they receive the e-Visa on time.
The approved visa should be printed and carried by the Salvadoran visitor upon arrival in Kenya.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Salvadoran citizens:
Kenya e-visa fees for Salvadoran citizens
Kenya Immigration Services aims to satisfy the needs and pockets of every single applicant. As a result, when it comes to processing time, you can select one of three visa services. Here are some options for you:
- Normal: Your application will be processed within 72 business hours. Although it has the longest processing time, it is an excellent option for those who have plenty of time to plan their trip.
- Urgent: Within 24 business hours, your visa will be delivered to your e-mail inbox.
- Super urgent: This is the fastest option. You will get your e-Visa in only 5 business hours.
The Kenya e-visa fees for Salvadoran citizens are not high and consist of Government fee and service fee.
In addition, we also provide services to assist our customers while traveling to Kenya, such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSIM cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE