Kenya eTA requirements for Croatian citizens in 2024
Croatian travelers can now apply for an eTA online for a visit to Kenya through the Kenya eTA system if they have a Croatian passport, avoiding all of the previous formalities associated with obtaining a eTA to Kenya, such as visiting embassies and waiting long periods for approval. Begin your application with Kenya immigration services and learn more about the Kenya eTA for Croatian citizens.
Croatian citizens only need to provide their personal information and relevant documents to complete an electronic eTA application for Kenya. The procedure can be carried out from any location on the planet. Continue reading for more information on Kenya eTA for Croatian citizens.
1. Kenya eTA for Croatian citizens:
To enter Kenya, you must first obtain a travel permit. Holders of a Kenya eTA are permitted to do so. Kenya has an eTA option that can be used for multiple entries as well as single entries. Furthermore, the Kenya eTA for Croatian citizens is valid for 3 months from the date of issue. Croatian travelers can stay in Kenya for up to 30 days and extend their stay with the eTA.
Croatian citizens can obtain an online eTA to enter Kenya for tourism, business, medical treatment, leisure, and visiting family in the country.
The process of applying for a Kenya eTA online is simple and straightforward: you apply for the Kenya eTA online, wait no longer than 3 days to get approved, and then present a copy at the border upon arrival in order to enter the country.
People who wish to stay for longer than 3 months or for non-tourism purposes should contact the Kenya Embassy in Croatia for eTA information.
Type of Kenya eTA:
There are 3 main types of eTA for Croatian travelers traveling to Kenya:
- Kenya tourist eTA: This eTA is available if you’re traveling for tourism. It allows you to stay for 90 days, and it provides a single entry to Kenya.
- Kenya transit eTA: You can apply for this eTA if you are only passing through Kenya. With this eTA, you can stay in Kenya for three days and allow only one entry.
- Kenya business eTA: This eTA is available if you’re traveling for business purposes. You are permitted to stay for 3 months and allow only one entry.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Croatian citizens:
We will ensure that you get your Kenya eTA for Croatian citizens as soon as possible. Here are the required documents for the process:
- Valid Croatian passport: Croatian citizens must enter Kenya with a valid passport. You must ensure that your passport does not expire within 6 months of your departure date for Kenya.
- At least 2 blank pages are available inside the passport to receive exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border.
- A current passport photograph - Get a duplicate passport photo and scan it to include with your application.
- A digital photograph: Applicants must submit a recent, clear, and colored photograph of themselves.
- Email: We will be able to communicate with you via email, and we will also send the approved eTA to that address.
- Proof of onward travel (for East Africa and Transit eTA): You need to provide all your tickets to verify the entry point and landing-leaving time.
- Travel plans shared. This may include submitting information about lodging, cities to be visited, and/or activities planned in the country.
- Business documents (for Business eTA): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Croatian citizens who are concerned about the validity of their passport for their trip to Kenya should consider renewing it before completing the online application form.
All applicants are also advised to apply for their Kenya eTA ahead of time, preferably 7 days before their intended date of departure for Kenya, to account for any potential processing delays.
3. How to apply for a Kenya eTA online from Croatia:
Once Croatian citizens have determined that all of the basic requirements for the Kenya eTA application have been met, they can begin the application process by completing the online eTA application. The Kenya eTA application will ask the traveler to list some personal details such as their name, date of birth, country of citizenship, travel details as well as passport information.
- Step 1: Complete the electronic eTA form.
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya eTA fees for Croatian citizens.
- Step 3: Receive the approved tourist eTA for Croatian citizens.
The Kenya eTA application can be submitted from any Internet-connected device. There is no need to go to the Kenya embassy in Croatia for a face-to-face interview.
The majority of applications are processed within 05 to 72 business hours. It is recommended that you apply for the eTA at least one week before your intended arrival date.
When approved, the eTA is emailed directly to the applicant and is valid for three months from the date of issuance.
4. Kenya eTA fees for Croatian citizens:
The Kenya eTA fees will vary depending on the type of eTA and how long you require it. Croatians have to pay two (02) kinds of eTA Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
The good news is that all of the alternatives we provide are affordable to our customers:
- Normal: Choose this option if you are not in a hurry. Your Kenya eTA is ready within 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: This option will get your eTA ready in 24 business hours at a reasonable price.
- Super Urgent: This is a slightly more expensive option, but it is the best way for Croatian citizens to obtain a Kenya eTA in the event of an unexpected emergency. Your application is processed within just 5 business hours.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Payment of methods – We accept multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, eTA, American, Paypal, and Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus (Payment Guidelines).