Kenya visa requirements for Croatian citizens
Croatian travelers can now apply for a visa online for a visit to Kenya through the Kenya eVisa system if they have a Croatian passport, avoiding all of the previous formalities associated with obtaining a visa to Kenya, such as visiting embassies and waiting long periods for approval. Begin your application with kenyaimmigration.org and learn more about the Kenya visa for Croatian citizens.
Croatian citizens only need to provide their personal information and relevant documents to complete an electronic visa application for Kenya. The procedure can be carried out from any location on the planet. Continue reading for more information on Kenya visas for Croatian citizens.
1. Kenya e-visa for Croatian citizens:
To enter Kenya, you must first obtain a travel permit. Holders of a Kenya e-Visa are permitted to do so. Kenya has an e-Visa option that can be used for multiple entries as well as single entries. Furthermore, the Kenya visa for Croatian citizens is valid for 3 months from the date of issue. Croatian travelers can stay in Kenya for up to 30 days and extend their stay with the e-Visa.
Croatian citizens can obtain an online visa to enter Kenya for tourism, business, medical treatment, leisure, and visiting family in the country.
The process of applying for a Kenya visa online is simple and straightforward: you apply for the Kenya visa online, wait no longer than 3 days to get approved, and then present a copy at the border upon arrival in order to enter the country.
People who wish to stay for longer than 3 months or for non-tourism purposes should contact the Cambodia Embassy in Croatia for visa information.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
There are 4 main types of visas for Croatian travelers traveling to Kenya:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: This visa is available if you’re traveling for tourism. It allows you to stay for 90 days, and it provides a single entry to Kenya.
- Kenya transit e-visa: You can apply for this visa if you are only passing through Kenya. With this visa, you can stay in Kenya for three days and allow only one entry.
- Kenya business e-visa: This visa is available if you’re traveling for business purposes. You are permitted to stay for 3 months and allow only one entry.
- East Africa Visa: The visa allows entry to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. It has a maximum validity of 90 days from the issued date and multiple entries.
2. Kenya visa requirements for Croatian citizens:
We will ensure that you get your Kenya visa for Croatian citizens as soon as possible. Here are the required documents for the process:
- Valid Croatian passport: Croatian citizens must enter Kenya with a valid passport. You must ensure that your passport does not expire within 6 months of your departure date for Kenya.
- At least 2 blank pages are available inside the passport to receive exit/entry stamps at the Kenyan border.
- A current passport photograph - Get a duplicate passport photo and scan it to include with your application.
- A digital photograph: Applicants must submit a recent, clear, and colored photograph of themselves.
- Email: We will be able to communicate with you via email, and we will also send the approved e-Visa to that address.
- Proof of onward travel (for East Africa and Transit e-visa): You need to provide all your tickets to verify the entry point and landing-leaving time.
- Travel plans shared. This may include submitting information about lodging, cities to be visited, and/or activities planned in the country.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Croatian citizens who are concerned about the validity of their passport for their trip to Kenya should consider renewing it before completing the online application form.
All applicants are also advised to apply for their Kenya e-visa ahead of time, preferably 7 days before their intended date of departure for Kenya, to account for any potential processing delays.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Croatia:
Once Croatian citizens have determined that all of the basic requirements for the Kenya e-visa application have been met, they can begin the application process by completing the online e-Visa application. The Kenya e-visa application will ask the traveler to list some personal details such as their name, date of birth, country of citizenship, travel details as well as passport information.
To get an online Kenya visa for Croatian citizens, it is simply necessary to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Complete the electronic visa form.
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya e-visa fees for Croatian citizens.
- Step 3: Receive the approved tourist visa for Croatian citizens.
Read more: How to get a Kenya online visa .
The Kenya e-Visa application can be submitted from any Internet-connected device. There is no need to go to the Kenya embassy in Croatia for a face-to-face interview.
The majority of applications are processed within 05 to 72 business hours. It is recommended that you apply for the e-Visa at least one week before your intended arrival date.
When approved, the visa is emailed directly to the applicant and is valid for three months from the date of issuance.
4. Kenya visa fees for Croatian citizens:
The Kenya e-visa fees will vary depending on the type of visa and how long you require it. Croatians have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
The good news is that all of the alternatives we provide are affordable to our customers:
- Normal: Choose this option if you are not in a hurry. Your Kenya visa is ready within 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: This option will get your Visa ready in 24 business hours at a reasonable price.
- Super Urgent: This is a slightly more expensive option, but it is the best way for Croatian citizens to obtain a Kenya visa in the event of an unexpected emergency. Your application is processed within just 5 business hours.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Payment of methods – We accept multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Visa, American, Paypal, and Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus (Payment Guidelines).
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE