Check Kenya visa requirements for Lebanese
- Kenya e visa for Lebanese
- Check Out Kenya Visa Requirements For Lebanese Citizens
- Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Lebanese Citizens Available
- How To Apply For A Kenya Visa Online From Lebanon
- Everything Need To Know About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Lebanese Citizens
- About The Service Packages Support In Addition To The Kenya Visa Service For Lebanese Tourists
- Important Note About Kenya Electronic Visas For Travelers From Lebanon
Kenya is a true one-of-a-kind country. Although Kenya's coastal cities are quite old, and the Lebanese have left a number of colonial memorials here, Kenya's main attractions are natural.
Kenyan culture consists of people, diverse tribes, natural parks, and breathtaking fauna rather than buildings and structures.
For starters, Kenya is known for having some of the best national parks in the world that protect the Savannah and the Great Rift Valley. The Masai Mara Reserve, in which you can watch a highly idiosyncratic phenomenon known as the massive antelope migration; Amboseli, famous for its elephant population; and Lake Nakuru, home to millions of flamingos, are among Kenya's most interesting and well-known national parks.
The mountain reserves of Aberdare and Samburu Park come to mind.
Kenya has over 50 parks, each with its own distinct features: somewhere to see the "big five," somewhere to walk without fear of animals, and somewhere to enjoy beautiful natural landscapes.
Kenya visa for Lebanese citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Lebanon?
In Kenya, you can create your own safari itinerary by visiting the parks that interest you most.
Kenya is also rightfully proud of its beaches, which are widely regarded as some of the best in the world. The structure of the local coast is such that, despite the ocean, it is quite friendly to swimmers. On the other hand, great kiteboarding and diving are available all year. Diani Beach, located south of Mombasa, is the most popular beach area.
Few Lebanese are aware that on the other side of Africa, there is a country that combines travel to picturesque and ancient places inhabited by wild African animals with comfortable rest on the Indian Ocean's shores.
Because applying for a Kenya visa for Lebanese is a quick and simple process, anyone can be convinced of the uniqueness of a vacation in Kenya.
You can obtain permission to visit Kenya without leaving your home by completing all the necessary paperwork online!
Kenya e visa for Lebanese
The Kenya e-Visa is an electronic visa authorization, which means that the entire process can be completed from the comfort of Lebanese homes.
Kenya's government implemented this electronic visa in 2015. It allows Lebanese to enter for tourism, leisure, transit, and business purposes.
The application process is done online, saving time and money spent on in-person visits to an embassy. The Kenya e-visa is then delivered by email.
The Kenya e-visa for Lebanese is a single-entry visa that grants visitors from Lebanon a stay of up to 90 consecutive days.
The Kenya e-Visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue and can be used by Lebanese to enter Kenya at any time during that period.
Lebanese need a Kenya e-Visa to enter the country for the following activities:
- Visiting family and friends
Application is done entirely online, and there is no need to visit an embassy or consulate.
To visit Kenya for other purposes, foreign citizens are required to contact their nearest Kenya embassy in Lebanon
Check Out Kenya Visa Requirements For Lebanese Citizens
Although the application process is simple and straightforward, each applicant must meet a number of requirements when filling out the form in order to obtain the Kenya e-visa for Lebanese citizens. The following information or documents are required by the application, which are listed below:
- A Lebanese passport is valid for at least six months from the intended date of entry
- We also recommend having at least two blank pages in the passport in order to ensure that the immigration officer has enough space to stamp the passport if necessary.
- Digital scan of your passport – we only need the page where all your personal information appears.
- A valid email address, as the visa will be sent via email.
- A recent (within the last six months) digital color photograph.
- An intended itinerary. It is not necessary to follow the itinerary exactly, but a planned trip is required, so it is critical to plan ahead of time.
However, there are some extra documents that visitors from Lebanon must present depending on the type of Kenya e-visa they apply for.
Travelers from Lebanon must provide their itinerary. Lebanon citizens must also have a hotel reservation, airline tickets, or a letter of invitation from a Kenyan host in order to receive a Kenya tourist visa.
Lebanese must present a letter of invitation from the employer or a letter of invitation for business visits, the company's certificate of incorporation, and your personnel ID card or passport to get a Business visa.
On the application, Lebanese should use the passport they intend to use to travel to Kenya. If the passport is about to expire, it is best to renew the passport, and then apply for an e-Visa.
Nationals with dual citizenship should also ensure that they apply with the passport they intend to travel with.
Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Lebanese Citizens Available
- Kenya tourist e-visa: Do you want to spend more time in Kenya? You'll have plenty of time to relax, see the sights, and visit friends and family with the Tourist e-Visa. The Tourist e-Visa is valid for 90 days and allows for only one entry into Kenya. Once you enter the country, you will have 90 days to stay. You can get your Tourist e-Visa by filling out a simple application.
- Kenya transit e-visa: Only have a few days to spend in Kenya? The Transit e-Visa is the perfect option for you. With this visa, you have up to a three-day stay in Kenya once you arrive in the country. Get your Transit e-Visa right here.
- Kenya business e-visa: The online visa to Kenya can also be used when Lebanese wish to enter the country to attend conferences, short courses, or work projects. The Kenya visa online allows a maximum stay of 90 consecutive days in the country.
- East Africa e-visa: Looking for the total package? The East African e-Visa is the right one for you. With this E-Visa, you will be able to visit Kenya as well as Rwanda and Uganda. You can visit Rwanda and Uganda as many times as you want during your 90-day stay, so apply for an East African e-Visa here.
How To Apply For A Kenya Visa Online From Lebanon
Check Kenya e visa requirements for Lebanese citizens online anytime you want
Apply Kenya e visa for Lebanese citizens by following 03 steps
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya e visa application form with basic information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, as well as the passport number
- Step 2: Lebanese applicants should carefully check the accuracy of the information entered and provide the necessary additional documents (if required). Then choose the appropriate payment method to cover your Kenya e visa service fees
- Step 3: You will receive your Kenya e visa application result via registered email in 1-3 working days. Lebaneses should download and print out your Kenya electronic visa result, then bring it with you to show the Kenya immigration officers upon arrival.
The Kenya visa check status system allows Lebanese customers to track your Kenya electronic visa application process anytime you need.
Applicants must complete an online application to begin the process of obtaining a Kenya e-visa for Lebanese. This Kenya visa application form can be filled out in Lebanon as well as at home.
The visa application will ask you for your personal information (full name, date of birth, gender, nationality), passport information (passport number, issue date, expiration date), and travel plans (activities, hotel, etc.). Finally, you will be asked to upload a recent photo of yourself. We recommend that, after completing the application, you double-check all of the information to ensure that it is correct and accurate. If you do not, your visa application may be delayed.
Lebanese citizens can also obtain a Kenya visa if they enter the country through a designated crossing. However, we recommend that you obtain your Kenyan visa ahead of time so that you do not have to wait in line and can arrive at your destination faster and with less stress.
Everything Need To Know About Kenya Visa Fees And Services For Lebanese Citizens
Need to fully understand about Kenya e visa fees and services for Lebanese citizens to apply for a Kenya visa from Lebanon online anytime you need
Kenyaimmigration.org will provide you with three processing time options, each with a different fee, from which you can choose based on your preferences. The options are:
- Normal: it is an inexpensive alternative. You will obtain your visa in 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: You will obtain your visa in your email inbox in 1 Business Day
- Super urgent: Your Kenya e-Visa will be done in 5 hours. Obviously, the price is more expensive.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Lebanon, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Kenya Visa Fees, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
About The Service Packages Support In Addition To The Kenya Visa Service For Lebanese Tourists
Kenya Immigration Services now offers package services to assist Lebanese people coming to Kenya, in addition to Kenya electronic visas. These services include:
If Lebanese visitors are considering a short-term vacation to Kenya for activities such as tourism, sightseeing, business, or medical treatment, they might consider acquiring an e-Sim in Kenya.
Basically, an eSIM for Kenya is an embedded SIM card available on eSIM capable devices.
Car pick-up service in Kenya
To help our customers have more carefree time before traveling to Kenya, we are delighted to offer a Kenya car pick-up service along with the Kenya e visa package for Lebanese citizens.
With our car pick-up service in Kenya, Lebanese tourists no longer worry about the transportation from the arrival port to their rented accommodation in Kenya.
Kenya travel insurance
Kenya Immigration Services believe that Kenya travel insurance is essential for Lebanese citizens to have peace of mind and fully enjoy their trip to Kenya.
Important Note About Kenya Electronic Visas For Travelers From Lebanon
- Before departing for the airport, Lebanese visitors must print their Kenya electronic visa results and carry them with them to be examined at the Kenya border crossing.
- Please keep in mind that Lebanese travelers who overstay their Kenya e visa validity without renewing or requesting a new visa may face fines or possibly deportation from Kenya.
- Lebanese passports used in the Kenya e-visa application procedure must be valid for at least 06 months from the registration date.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the Kenya e visa for Lebanese citizens, Kenya Immigration Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have, and wish our Lebanese customers a perfect trip to Kenya!