Kenya visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
Kenya is an East African country which is one of the best places to experience African wildlife. Many people refer to Kenya as the "Land of Five," referring to the elephant, lion, leopard, rhinoceros, and buffalo. Nairobi is the capital city, and all five of these wild animals can be found in the Nairobi National Park. You can also go to Maasai Mara and Amboseli National Parks to explore more about yourself.
To enter any country, you must always present some form of identification or authentication. So, the citizens of Bangladesh who wish to enter the country of Kenya will require a Visa. But have you ever thought about how to make this procedure faster and more effortless? Kenya electronic visas (e-visa) are your answer.
In order to get the Kenya e-visa for Bangladeshi citizens, you do not have to run around the embassy or consulate, just need around 20 minutes to complete the application form utilizing a mobile device, such as your laptop or cellphone.
In this article, you will have all the information about Kenya e-visa for Bangladeshi citizens, including the Kenya e-visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens and how to apply for it.
1. Kenya visas for Bangladeshi citizens
The Kenya Visa for Bangladeshi citizens is an electronic visa that can be obtained online at our website. This document is very important, and you must have it if you want to enter Kenya.
There are currently over 160 countries eligible for the Kenya e-Visa, which means that most travelers, including Bangladesh nationals, can apply for an electronic visa.
Bangladeshi travelers can stay in the country for a period of 90 days in total which means the validity of your Visa is 90 days after being issued. With this Kenya Visa, the citizens of Bangladesh can enter the country only a single time.
Kenya visa for Bangladeshi can be used for tourism, leisure, and visiting family in the country.
To visit Kenya for other purposes, Bangladeshi citizens are required to contact their nearest Kenya Embassy in Bangladesh.
Types of e-visas in Kenya:
If you travel to Kenya from Bangladesh, which E-Visa do you need? It depends on how long you want to stay and where you want to go.
There are these types of visas for Bangladeshi citizens visiting Kenya:
- Tourist e-visa: this type is used when you want to enter Kenya for tourism purposes. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival with single-entry only.
- Transit e-visa: this type is used in case you need to transit through Kenya for a short time less than 72 hours. When using this type of e-visa, you can stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours from the time of your arrival.
- Business e-visa: this type of e-visa allows you to enter Kenya for business purposes. With this e-visa type, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival.
- East Africa Tourist e-visa: used when you want to explore the Eastern part of Africa. To be specific, you will have a chance to visit 03 countries: Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda in total. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in those countries for up to 90 days from the date of your entry into Kenya. Moreover, you can enter freely between these countries.
2. Kenya visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens:
The Kenya visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens are the same as for everyone else who qualifies for the e-visa. The list, on the other hand, is not very long, and you should have no trouble acquiring everything on it. What you'll need is as follows:
- Passport – You will be unable to apply for a Kenya e-visa unless you have a passport. Furthermore, Kenya's visa policy requires that your passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Kenya and have a blank page for verification markings.
- A scan of your passport's bio page and a photograph of yourself in any version.
- Flight bookings (for transit and East Africa e-visa): you need to provide your proof of flight bookings to let the local authority check and verify your entry is legal or not.
- Business documents (when applying for a Business e-visa): you will provide the following documents for verification: an invitation letter from the organization about to work with you, a company's COI, your business/staff card
- E-mail address – Once your application has been processed, we will send you the travel document in PDF format via e-mail. Before you leave, make sure to print at least one physical copy.
Bangladeshi applicants must make sure to meet these requirements before beginning their application form. If your passport is set to expire soon, you should renew it before applying for a Kenya visa online
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa online from Bangladesh:
Bangladeshi citizens can apply for a Kenya visa by completing the Kenya online application form. It is a secure and simple procedure that will guide applicants through the process of entering all required information.
Find below the 3 steps to follow to obtain the e-visa from Bangladesh:
- Step 1: Complete the online Kenya visa application form
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fee
- Step 3: Print out Kenya e-visa for Bangladeshi citizens
Read more: How to get Kenya Online Visa
Travelers should ensure that they meet all the requirements, as previously stated. Applicants must complete the online payment with a bank card after providing all required information and documents.
Once approved, Kenya visa for Bangladeshi citizens will be emailed to the email address provided in the application form from 1 to 3 business days.
4. Kenya visa fees for Bangladeshi citizens:
Kenya visa fees may vary depending on the visa type, the urgency of the application. You should have a valid debit or credit card, Visa, American Express, PayPal to pay for the visa fee. When you have completed your visa application form and attached the required documents, the online portal will prompt you to pay the visa fee. You will be unable to submit your visa application unless you pay the visa fee.
Kenya e-Visa fees consists of a government fee and a service fee.
For the Kenya service fee, you are presented with three options:
- Standard Processing: this is the standardized option that can give you your e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: The higher service type that can help you get your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: The highest offer that can give you your e-visa in just a short period of time: within 05 business hours.