Kenya visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens - Fee/Service
- Kenya visas for Bangladeshi citizens
- Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens
- Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Bangladeshi Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply Kenya Visa For Bangladeshi Citizens Online
- Everything About Kenya Visa Fees For Bangladeshi Citizens
Kenya is an East African country which is one of the best places to experience African wildlife. Many people refer to Kenya as the "Land of Five," referring to the elephant, lion, leopard, rhinoceros, and buffalo. Nairobi is the capital city, and all five of these wild animals can be found in the Nairobi National Park. You can also go to Maasai Mara and Amboseli National Parks to explore more about yourself.
To enter any country, you must always present some form of identification or authentication. So, the citizens of Bangladesh who wish to enter the country of Kenya will require a Visa. But have you ever thought about how to make this procedure faster and more effortless? Kenya electronic visas (e-visa) are your answer.
Kenya visa for Bangladeshi citizens - How to get a Kenya e visa from Bangladesh?
In order to get the Kenya e-visa for Bangladeshi citizens, you do not have to run around the embassy or consulate, just need around 20 minutes to complete the application form utilizing a mobile device, such as your laptop or cellphone.
In this article, you will have all the information about Kenya e-visa for Bangladeshi citizens, including the Kenya e-visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens and how to apply for it.
Kenya visas for Bangladeshi citizens
The Kenya e Visa for Bangladeshi citizens is an electronic visa that can be obtained online at our website. This document is very important, and you must have it if you want to enter Kenya.
There are currently over 160 countries eligible for the Kenya e-Visa, which means that most travelers, including Bangladesh nationals, can apply for an electronic visa.
Bangladeshi travelers can stay in the country for a period of 90 days in total which means the validity of your Visa is 90 days after being issued. With this Kenya Visa, the citizens of Bangladesh can enter the country only a single time.
The Kenya visa for Bangladeshi can be used for tourism, leisure, and visiting family in the country.
To visit Kenya for other purposes, Bangladeshi citizens are required to contact their nearest Kenya Embassy in Bangladesh.
Let’s Check Kenya Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens
The Kenya visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens are the same as for everyone else who qualifies for the e-visa. The list, on the other hand, is not very long, and you should have no trouble acquiring everything on it. What you'll need is as follows:
- Passport – You will be unable to apply for a Kenya e-visa unless you have a passport. Furthermore, Kenya's visa policy requires that your passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Kenya and have a blank page for verification markings.
- A scan of your passport's bio page and a photograph of yourself in any version.
- Flight bookings (for transit and East Africa e-visa): you need to provide your proof of flight bookings to let the local authority check and verify whether your entry is legal or not.
- Business documents (when applying for a Business e-visa): you will provide the following documents for verification: an invitation letter from the organization about working with you, a company's COI, your business/staff card
- E-mail address – Once your application has been processed, we will send you the travel document in PDF format via e-mail. Before you leave, make sure to print at least one physical copy.
Bangladeshi applicants must make sure to meet these requirements before beginning their application form. If your passport is set to expire soon, you should renew it before applying for a Kenya visa online
Check Kenya e visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
Need To Know All Types Of Kenya Visas For Bangladeshi Citizens Currently Available
Bangladeshis planning to visit Kenya will need to secure the appropriate Kenya visa in order to enter the country. Depending on the reason of their trip, Bangladeshi citizens can get a variety of Kenya visas.
Currently, there are four (04) types of Kenya e visa available to Bangladeshi citizens, depending on the purpose of the visit:
Kenya Tourist e visa
This type is used when you want to enter Kenya for tourism purposes. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival with single-entry only.
Kenya Transit e visa
This type is used in case you need to transit through Kenya for a short time less than 72 hours. When using this type of e-visa, you can stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours from the time of your arrival.
Kenya Business e visa
This type of e-visa allows you to enter Kenya for business purposes. With this e-visa type, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival.
East Africa Tourist e visa
An East Africa tourist visa used when you want to explore the Eastern part of Africa. To be specific, you will have a chance to visit 03 countries: Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda in total. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in those countries for up to 90 days from the date of your entry into Kenya. Moreover, you can enter freely between these countries.
How To Apply Kenya Visa For Bangladeshi Citizens Online
Apply Kenya e visa for Bangladeshi citizens online from anywhere in the world
Bangladeshi citizens can apply for a Kenya visa by completing the Kenya online application form. It is a secure and simple procedure that will guide applicants through the process of entering all required information.
Find below the 3 steps to follow to obtain the e-visa from Bangladesh:
Step 1: Complete the online Kenya visa application form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fee
Step 3: Print out Kenya e-visa for Bangladeshi citizens
Read more: Apply for a Rush Kenya eVisa Online
Travelers should ensure that they meet all the requirements, as previously stated. Applicants must complete the online payment with a bank card after providing all required information and documents.
Once approved, the Kenya visa for Bangladeshi citizens will be emailed to the email address provided in the application form from 1 to 3 business days.
Everything About Kenya Visa Fees For Bangladeshi Citizens
Lean about Kenya e visa fees for Bangladeshi citizens
The Kenya visa fees may vary depending on the visa type, and the urgency of the application. You should have a valid debit or credit card, Visa, American Express, or PayPal to pay for the visa fee. When you have completed your visa application form and attached the required documents, the online portal will prompt you to pay the visa fee. You will be unable to submit your visa application unless you pay the visa fee.
The Kenya e-Visa fee consists of a government fee and a service fee.
For the Kenya service fee, you are presented with three options:
- Standard Processing: this is the standardized option that can give you your e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: The higher service type that can help you get your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: The highest offer that can give you your e-visa in just a short period of time: within 05 business hours.
About the service packages support in addition to the Kenya e visa service for Bangladeshi tourists
Other than Kenya electronic visa, Kenya Immigration Service now also provides package services to support Bangladeshi citizens when traveling to Kenya, including:
If Bangladeshi tourists want to visit Kenya for a short period of time for objectives such as tourism, sightseeing, business, or medical treatment, they might consider acquiring an e-Sim in Kenya.
Basically, a Kenya esim card is an embedded SIM card available on eSIM capable devices.
Car pick-up service in Kenya
To help our customers have more carefree time before traveling to Kenya, we are delighted to offer a Kenya car pick-up service along with the Kenya e visa package for Bangladeshi citizens.
Bangladeshi travellers no longer have to worry about transportation from the airport to their leased accommodation in Kenya thanks to our automobile pick-up service in Kenya.
Kenya travel insurance
Kenya Immigration Services believe that Kenya travel insurance is essential for Bangladeshi citizens to have peace of mind and fully enjoy their trip to Kenya.
Kenya Visa Requirements for Bangladesh Citizens FAQs
Bangladeshi citizens are not in the list of visa exemption list then Yes, Bangladesh passport holders must obtain a visa to enter Kenya lawfully. So far, Bangladesh citizens have to spend a lot of their time waiting in the long queue to apply for a standard Kenya visa (also known as paper visa). This way is considered to take time and effort to get a visa while the successful rate is not high.
Fortunately, the Kenya electronic visa expedites and simplifies the process of acquiring a visa to Kenya for Bangladesh passport holders. Bangladesh visitors must fill out the Kenya visa online application, wait 5 to 72 hours for their Kenya e visa to be evaluated and granted, and then check their email for their Kenya eVisa.
- At the moment, there are 4 types of Kenya e visa that Bangladeshi travelers can have: Kenya Tourist e visa, Kenya Business e visa, Kenya Transit e visa and East Africa e visa
- Kenya e visa valid for 90 days from the date of entry; however, each visa will have different stay duration. Therefore, Bangladesh should think about the reason why they come to Kenya and how long they will stay in this country before applying.
All information is available on the Kenya Immigration Services website. Please connect with us to know more about Kenya electronic visa and extra traveling packages for your trips.
A Kenyan electronic visa for Bangladeshi citizens is a travel document that allows travelers from Bangladesh to enter Kenya. By completing the application form on the Kenya Immigration Services website, Bangladesh nationals can get an electronic visa for short trips to Kenya swiftly and effortlessly.
Bangladeshi nationals can get a Kenya electronic visa for a variety of reasons, including tourist, business, and transit. The validity period is 90 days from the date of issuance, allowing Kenya visa holders to remain for a total of 90 days.
Before starting to complete the application form, Bangladesh citizens should review all the necessary documents that are needed for the Kenya e visa processing. There will be different documents required for different types of Kenya visa. Please take a look at the following documents:
- A valid passport of Bangladesh citizens that is valid for 180 days from the date of entry
- The passport must have at least two blank papers for visa stamping
- A scanned copy of the information page in your passport in color
- At least 1 photograph of the applicants - Dress formal and not wear any accessories. The size and format is up to you, submit any form that you have
- Travelers should provide hotel and flight details to apply for any type of Kenya tourist visa
- For Kenya business e visa, Bangladesh citizens must provide an invitation letter and COI of the partner company, as well as show the staff’s ID.
A Kenya e visa application may be completed fully online, without the need to visit an embassy. Filling out the Kenya visa application form should take no more than 15 minutes and involves only a few basic information. After submitting the application, travelers from Bangladesh must pay two (2) types of Kenya visa costs, including: Kenya Government fees and Kenya visa service fees.
The Kenya Government fee is the sum that Bangladesh citizens must pay to Kenya Immigration Services in order for the Kenya Immigration Department to evaluate their Kenya e visa. This is the required fee for anyone applying for a Kenya electronic visa. It is defined by the categories of Kenya visas that nationals of Bangladesh wish to apply for:
- Kenya Tourist e visa: US$ 95.00
- Kenya Business e visa: US$ 95.00
- Kenya Transit e visa: US$ 65.00
- East Africa e visa: US$ 150.00
Besides, Bangladesh citizens must pay for the Kenya visa service costs depends on how quick they want to get an Kenya e visa:
- Regular Kenya e visa service: Bangladeshi citizens must pay US$ 59.00 for getting a Kenya eVisa within 3 business days
- Urgent Kenya e visa service: Bangladeshi travelers have to pay US$ 79.00 in order to obtain a Kenya eVisa within 1 business day
- Super Urgent Kenya e visa service: with this Kenya visa service option, Bangladeshi customers will be charged US$ 99.00 to get a Kenya eVisa within 5 hours (apply a Rush Kenya e visa for Bangladeshi citizens).
According to the regulations by the Kenya Government, all types of Kenya tourist e visa and Kenya business e visa can be extended. However, Kenya transit e visa can not be extended.
In order to extend the stay duration, you must go to the Kenya embassy or the local office in Kenya to request for extension. If you don't extend your Kenya e visa, you will be penalized for overstay if you stay more than 90 days. Because this is a single-entry visa; therefore, Bangladesh who want to come back to Kenya, must apply for a new one.
Kenya Immigration Services suggest travelers 04 main types of Kenya electronic visa for Bangladeshi citizens to apply depending on their demands:
- Kenya Tourist eVisa: This type of Kenya e visa is valid for 90 days and has a stay duration of 3 months from the date of issue with a single-entry
- East Africa eVisa: This is also a tourist visa; however, Bangladeshi nationals who apply for this type of Kenya e visa can travel between Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda within 3 months. This tourist e visa is valid for 03 months with multiple-entries
- Kenya Business eVisa: This eVisa is for those who want to travel to Kenya for business purposes within 90 days. Kenya business e visa is valid for 90 days with one single-entry only
- Kenya Transit eVisa: This is a single-entry Kenya e visa which valid for 90 days from the day of entry into Kenya. However, this type of eVisa is only for those who intend to stay in Kenya for 7 days and then move to the next destination.