Kenya e-visa requirements for Colombian citizens
Kenya is one of the countries chosen by Colombians who want to explore the African jungle and learn about its fauna and flora. If you are one of them, you will need to apply for a Kenya Visa for Colombian citizens. It is a special travel permit that allows you to remain in the country and pursue your travel goals. Fortunately, Colombian citizens can now apply for a visa online through kenyaimmigration.org.
Check more details about the Kenya e-visa for Colombian citizens in our article below.
1. Kenya e-visa for Colombian citizens:
The Kenyan electronic visa is available to citizens of a wide range of countries, including Colombia. As a result, because Colombia is on the list of eligible countries, its citizens can apply for an e-visa to visit Kenya.
This also means that Colombian nationals cannot enter Kenya without a visa at this time.
A Kenya e-visa for Colombian citizens is designed for single entry or multiple entries and is valid for up to 90 consecutive days from the issued date.
The online visa for Rwanda can be used for visits for tourism, leisure, visiting family, business activities and medical treatment.
The Kenya e-visa process is fast and efficient. Colombian applicants do not need to go to a Kenya embassy or attend an interview.
To visit Kenya for other purposes, Colombian travelers are required to contact the Kenya Embassy in Colombia .
Type of Kenya e-visas:
There are 4 main types of visas for Colombians traveling to Kenya:
- Kenya tourist e-visa: Applying for a Kenya tourist e-visa for Colombians allows you to get a maximum validity of 90 days after being issued. This allows a single entry and to stay in Kenya for up to 90 consecutive days.
- Kenya business e-visa: is an online electronic visa that allows stays of up to 90 days in Kenya for business activities.
- Kenya transit e-visa: The transit visa allows Albanians to visit Uganda for up to 72 hours. If you have a connecting flight from Uganda to another destination and want to have a short trip, this is a great option.
- East Africa E-Visa: Do you want to make your trip to Africa even more memorable? The East Africa Visa is the best visa for Colombian tourists who want to go on a little more adventure. You will not only be able to enter Kenya, but you will also be able to cross the borders of Rwanda and Uganda several times during your 90-day stay.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Colombian citizens:
To meet the Kenya e-visa requirements for Colombian citizens, applicants must have a:
- Having a valid Colombian passport with a minimum validity period of 6 months from the intended date of entry. The passport must have at least 02 blank pages for entry-exit stamps.
- Uploading a passport-style photo in accordance with the government's guidelines
- A valid email address so that the final decision can be sent via email
- A recent photo was taken on a white background with a passport size.
- Proof of onward or return travel tickets.
- Business documents (for Business e-visa): to get qualified, you need to provide an invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
If a Colombian citizen has dual citizenship, they must apply for a Kenya online visa using the same passport they intend to travel with. The Kenya e-visa for Colombian citizens is linked to both the passenger and the specific passport.
Some vaccinations are needed before entering Kenya, and nationals of Colombia are advised to visit a doctor week prior to their trip.
While all of these visa requirements are basic, it is important that an applicant meets all terms and conditions prior to beginning the application process to avoid delays.
3. How to apply for a Kenya online visa from Colombia:
Colombians can apply for an e-visa from anywhere in the world, including in the comfort of their own homes, thanks to the electronic system. Colombian passport holders will no longer be required to wait in line at an embassy. It is a simple way for anyone to apply for a visa.
All applicants need to do is ensure they have a working internet connection, complete the Kenyan e-visa online application form, and simply wait for the visa approval to arrive directly in their inbox.
Travelers can get a Kenya e-visa for Colombian citizens in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Kenya e-visa form for Colombian citizens.
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya visa fees and submit the request.
- Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya e-Visa.
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
It is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure that the submitted information is free of errors and misleading information, as this can result in the e-Visa being delayed or even rejected.
All communication and notifications for the Kenya visa will be sent via email. Once the Kenya e-visa has been confirmed, applicants will receive an electronic copy via email.
Kenya e-visa processing is fast and efficient. Most Colombian travelers receive the approved permit within 05 to 72 business hours of submitting a request.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Colombian citizens:
The Kenya e-visa is a cost-effective option for Colombians as they do not need to make trips to the embassy. The entire process is online.
Kenya e-Visa fees are paid securely online using a debit or credit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account.
The cost of your Kenya e-Visa depends on two main things: the visa type and the processing time.
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Colombia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
For Kenya service fees, kenyaimmigration.org also provides 03 options for processing time:
- Normal: For travelers that plan ahead of time, this is a perfect option. Your visa application will be ready within 3 business days.
- Urgent: If you want your application much quicker, you can select this option. Your visa will arrive in your e-mail inbox within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: This is the fastest option there is! You will get your Kenya e-Visa in 5 business hours.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE