Kenya e-eTA requirements for Nepalese citizens
Kenya is one of the countries chosen by Nepalese who want to explore the African jungle and learn about its fauna and flora. If you are one of them, you must apply for a Kenya eTA for Nepalese. It is a unique travel permit that allows you to stay in the country and pursue your travel objectives. Fortunately, Nepalese visitors can now apply online at kenyaimmigration.org
Check more details about the Kenya eTA for Nepalese in our article below.
1. Kenya eTA for Nepalese:
A Kenya electronic eTA is an electronic travel permit that allows a person to enter and remain within Kenya.
The Kenyan eTA for Nepalese offers travelers from Nepal a quick, simple way to secure an eTA for short trips to Kenya. It is a single-entry eTA that grants Nepalese a stay of 90 consecutive days in Kenya.
An eTA for Kenya is available for tourism, recreation, sightseeing, casual visits to see friends or relatives, short-term medical treatment, or casual business visits.
The Kenyan online eTA system for Nepalese eliminates the need to visit an embassy and submit paperwork in person, as well as significantly shortening the time it takes to request and receive an approved eTA.
People who stay for more than a month or for purposes other than tourism should contact the Kenya embassy in Nepal for eTA information.
Type of Kenya eTA:
When you’re traveling to Kenya from Nepal, you have four choices of eTA. Depending on what you want to do in Kenya and how long you want to stay.
- Kenya e-Tourist eTA: If you want more time in Kenya, you can have it with the Tourist eTA. Once issued, a Kenya e-tourist eTA is valid for use for 90 days from the issued date and can be used to travel to Kenya from Nepal at any point within that period. When you enter Kenya, you can stay for up to 90 days from the date of your arrival.
- Kenya Business eTA: Nepalese can apply for a Kenya business eTA if they are visiting Kenya to do business-related activities. This electronic eTA is valid for a maximum of 90 days from the issued date, and it allows only one entry to Kenya. Once you enter Kenya, you can stya for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
- Kenya Transit eTA: A lengthy layover is a common reason for obtaining the Transit eTA. You cannot leave the airport and come into the country without a eTA, and with a Transit eTA, you can stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours before your next flight.
- Kenya East Africa eTA: This is the ticket to the ultimate East African experience for travelers from Nepal and around the world. If you obtain an East Africa eTA, you will be able to visit Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya during your 90-day trip. This eTA allows you to enter and leave Rwanda and Uganda whenever you want.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Nepalese citizens
First, you need to make sure that you meet the Kenya eTA requirements for Nepalese citizens.
However, you should not go to great lengths to obtain everything you require. Here's what you'll need before filling out the application form:
- Valid Passport – Citizens of Nepal can't apply for a Kenya eTA online unless you have a passport. Moreover, Kenya's eTA policy requires that the document be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entering this country.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – kenyaimmigration.org will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – It is important to have a recent photo. The photo must also follow a few more rules follow
- E-mail address – Once your application has been processed, we will send you the travel document in PDF format via e-mail. Make sure you print at least one copy before you leave
- Return flight ticket – This requirement is intended to reassure immigration officers that you intend to return to your home country before your eTA expires.
- Business documents (for Business eTA): You will provide an invitation letter from an organization cooperating with you, your company COI, and your staff ID/business card of yourself to apply for a Business eTA.
- Travel health insurance to Kenya (optional).
Once Nepalese applicants have gathered the required documents mentioned above and met the general eTA requirements for Nepalese travelers, they are ready to take the next step and apply for a Kenya eTA
3. How to apply for a Kenya eTA online from Nepal:
The application process and requirements differ depending on the type of eTA sought. Applying for an eTA online is the quickest and most convenient way to obtain a travel permit for Kenya, and it only takes a few minutes.
All Nepalese citizens require beginning using the application is a stable internet connection. They can submit their request from any location on the planet, including their home or office.
Nepalese travelers can apply for a Kenya eTA for Nepalese in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kenya eTA application form
- Step 2: Pay the Kenya eTA processing fee through a secure online system
- Step 3: Print out Kenya eTA.
Read more: How to get a Kenya eTA online
The approved Kenya eTA will be emailed to the email address provided on the application by the Nepalese visitors.
The average processing time is usually 24 hours or less, but in rare cases, the approval letter may take up to three days to arrive.
4. Kenya eTA fee for Nepalese citizens:
The Kenya eTA fee for Nepalese citizens is inexpensive, and the payment can be processed online easily. To get a Kenya electronic eTA, Nepalese travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of eTA Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Kenya travel insurance
Three processing options are available on kenyaimmigration.org:
- Normal: Even though there is a long wait, the costs are low. Within three days, you will receive your Kenya eTA.
- Urgent: If you choose this option, your application will be reviewed within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: Because it is the quickest option, it is also the most expensive. Within 5 business hours, your application will be processed.
Payment methods – We allow you to pay for services in a variety of ways. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but PayPal, American Express, MasterCard eTA Card, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.