Kenya eTA requirements for Moroccan citizens
Kenya is well-known for being the ideal location in Africa for a safari. Visit the well-known Maasai Mara National Reserve to witness the Great Migration. Thousands of zebras and gazelles travel from and to the Serengeti between July and October in this incredible natural spectacle. Let Kenya Immigration Services help you with the entry requirements necessary to visit Kenya.
Citizens of Morocco must acquire a Kenya eTA before traveling to this side of Africa. Our service is offering fast and reliable service for your Kenya eTA.
The Kenya eTA for Moroccans is just a click away. Continue learning more below!
1. Kenya eTA for Moroccans:
The Kenya electronic eTA for Moroccans-simply shortened to the Kenya eTA-was originally introduced in 2015, is an electronic eTA travel authorization. Citizens from all eTA eligible countries can apply for an Ethiopia eTA, including Moroccan citizens.
The Kenya eTA for Moroccans, validity is 3 months from the date of issue. The eTA allows a 90-day stay time in Kenya.
Moroccan nationals can take advantage of the electronic version of the eTA, which simplifies the process: using this system, visitors can simply submit online information via a form, and then wait for the electronic eTA to be sent via email. This also improves arrivals at Kenyan airports and other entry points.
Kenya eTA allows citizens of eligible countries to travel to the Republic of Kenya for short-term stays for tourist, business, and medical treatment. Those wishing to visit the country for other purposes are required to contact at Kenya Embassy in Morocco.
Type of Kenya eTA:
When you plan to travel from Kenya to Morocco, think about the kind of experience you want to have, and choose the eTA that’s the best fit. There are 4 main types of eTA for Moroccans traveling to Kenya:
- Kenya e-Tourist eTA: This eTA is granted to applicants with a validity of 90 days after being issued and a Single Entry. With this eTA, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.
- Kenya Business eTA: allows Moroccans to enter Kenya for business ventures. You can use your Kenya business eTA for 90 days after issued. Once you enter Kenya, you can stay for up to 90 days.
- Kenya Transit eTA: Are you planning a lengthy layover in Kenya? If you only have two or three days in Kenya before continuing on to your next destination, the Transit eTA is an excellent choice. Moroccans can stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours in Kenya before your flight departs with the Transit eTA.
- Kenya East Africa eTA: If you want to really dive into the travel experience, you need the East Africa eTA. With the East Africa eTA, you can spend 90 days in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, coming and going as you please.
2. Kenya eTA requirements for Moroccan citizens:
To apply for a Kenya eTA online from Morocco, you must meet the Kenyan eTA requirements for Moroccan citizens, which are a set of documents and requirements that all eligible citizens must meet prior to their trip to Kenya.
The conditions that must be met include having and presenting the following:
- Having a valid Moroccan passport with a minimum validity of 6 months and one blank page
- A digital scan or picture of the biographical page of the applicant’s Moroccan passport.
- A recent digitalized color photograph
- Email address: This is where we'll send your eTA once we've verified your information. When you receive your eTA, you can use it immediately or print a copy to keep with you.
- Flight tickets: You will provide your flight ticket with Kenya as the starting entry point for East Africa eTA and a flight ticket in and out of Kenya within 03 days for Transit eTA.
- Business-related documents (for Kenya eTA): you need the following documents to apply for a Business eTA: an invitation letter from the organization you will meet in Kenya, a COI from your company, and your business card/ID staff.
Once you get all the requirements, you have to fill in an application form. You only need to fill in a few blanks and attach some files. With kenyaimmigration.org, all eTA application processes are simple.
3. How to apply for a Kenya eTA from Morocco:
In order to obtain a Kenyan eTA for Moroccans, you must fill out the online application. The Kenya online eTA application is quick and simple and should take you less than one hour to complete.
Moroccan nationals can obtain the Kenya eTA online in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the electronic eTA form for Moroccan nationals
- Step 2: Pay the eTA fee to submit the application.
- Step 3: Print out Kenya eTA.
Read more: How to get Kenya Online eTA
Travelers from Morocco must ensure that all information provided on the Kenya eTA application form is correct and matches the information on their passports. Any mismatch or error could cause their approval to be delayed or rejected.
Moroccan applicants who have submitted their application will receive an email confirming receipt of their application along with a reference number for their petition. Their request is evaluated within one to three business days. If their petition was properly submitted, and they meet the requirements, they will receive a resolution in the form of a PDF with the approved eTA attached in a confirmation email. We recommend that they print a copy before traveling to Kenya.
4. Kenya eTA fees for Moroccans:
Kenya issues different types of eTA with different allowed entries and a maximum number of days. Kenya eTA fees depend on the type of eTA. The cost of an eTA is generally lower than a traditional embassy eTA.
To apply for a Kenya eTA online, Moroccan travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of eTA Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance.
If you apply online with kenyaimmigration.org, then feel relief that you have three options for you according to how fast you want your eTA:
- Normal: By selecting this option, your eTA will be processed in 3 Business Days
- Urgent: You will receive your Kenyan eTA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: this is the fastest available option we offer you. Your Kenya eTA will be ready within just 5 hours.
Payment method: you can pay by using an electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transaction).
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.