Kenya visa requirements for Moroccan citizens
Kenya is well-known for being the ideal location in Africa for a safari. Visit the well-known Maasai Mara National Reserve to witness the Great Migration. Thousands of zebras and gazelles travel from and to the Serengeti between July and October in this incredible natural spectacle. Let kenyaimmigration.org help you with the entry requirements necessary to visit Kenya.
Citizens of Morocco must acquire a Kenya visa before traveling to this side of Africa. Our service is offering fast and reliable service for your Kenya visa.
The Kenya e-visa for Moroccans is just a click away. Continue learning more below!
1. Kenya e-visa for Moroccans:
The Kenya electronic visa for Moroccans-simply shortened to the Kenya e-Visa-was originally introduced in 2015, is an electronic visa travel authorization. Citizens from all e-Visa eligible countries can apply for an Ethiopia e-Visa, including Moroccan citizens.
The Kenya e-visa for Moroccans, validity is 3 months from the date of issue. The e-Visa allows a 90-day stay time in Kenya.
Moroccan nationals can take advantage of the electronic version of the visa, which simplifies the process: using this system, visitors can simply submit online information via a form, and then wait for the electronic visa to be sent via email. This also improves arrivals at Kenyan airports and other entry points.
Kenya e-visa allows citizens of eligible countries to travel to the Republic of Kenya for short-term stays for tourist, business, and medical treatment. Those wishing to visit the country for other purposes are required to contact at Kenya Embassy in Morocco .
Type of Kenya e-visas:
When you plan to travel from Kenya to Morocco, think about the kind of experience you want to have, and choose the e-Visa that’s the best fit. There are 4 main types of visas for Moroccans traveling to Kenya:
- Kenya e-Tourist Visa: This visa is granted to applicants with a validity of 90 days after being issued and a Single Entry. With this e-visa, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.
- Kenya Business e-Visa: allows Moroccans to enter Kenya for business ventures. You can use your Kenya business e-visa for 90 days after issued. Once you enter Kenya, you can stay for up to 90 days.
- Kenya Transit Visa: Are you planning a lengthy layover in Kenya? If you only have two or three days in Kenya before continuing on to your next destination, the Transit e-Visa is an excellent choice. Moroccans can stay in Kenya for up to 72 hours in Kenya before your flight departs with the Transit e-Visa.
- Kenya East Africa Visa: If you want to really dive into the travel experience, you need the East Africa e-Visa. With the East Africa e-Visa, you can spend 90 days in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, coming and going as you please.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Moroccan citizens:
To apply for a Kenya visa online from Morocco, you must meet the Kenyan e-Visa requirements for Moroccan citizens, which are a set of documents and requirements that all eligible citizens must meet prior to their trip to Kenya.
The conditions that must be met include having and presenting the following:
- Having a valid Moroccan passport with a minimum validity of 6 months and one blank page
- A digital scan or picture of the biographical page of the applicant’s Moroccan passport.
- A recent digitalized color photograph
- Email address: This is where we'll send your e-Visa once we've verified your information. When you receive your e-Visa, you can use it immediately or print a copy to keep with you.
- Flight tickets: You will provide your flight ticket with Kenya as the starting entry point for East Africa e-visa and a flight ticket in and out of Kenya within 03 days for Transit e-visa.
- Business-related documents (for Kenya e-visa): you need the following documents to apply for a Business e-visa: an invitation letter from the organization you will meet in Kenya, a COI from your company, and your business card/ID staff.
Once you get all the requirements, you have to fill in an application form. You only need to fill in a few blanks and attach some files. With kenyaimmigration.org, all visa application processes are simple.
3. How to apply for a Kenya visa from Morocco:
In order to obtain a Kenyan e-Visa for Moroccans, you must fill out the online application. The Kenya online visa application is quick and simple and should take you less than one hour to complete.
Moroccan nationals can obtain the Kenya visa online in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the electronic visa form for Moroccan nationals
- Step 2: Pay the e-visa fee to submit the application.
- Step 3: Print out Kenya e-Visa.
Read more: How to get Kenya Online Visa
Travelers from Morocco must ensure that all information provided on the Kenya e-Visa application form is correct and matches the information on their passports. Any mismatch or error could cause their approval to be delayed or rejected.
Moroccan applicants who have submitted their application will receive an email confirming receipt of their application along with a reference number for their petition. Their request is evaluated within one to three business days. If their petition was properly submitted, and they meet the requirements, they will receive a resolution in the form of a PDF with the approved e-Visa attached in a confirmation email. We recommend that they print a copy before traveling to Kenya.
4. Kenya e-visa fees for Moroccans:
Kenya issues different types of visas with different allowed entries and a maximum number of days. Kenya visa fees depend on the type of visa. The cost of an e-Visa is generally lower than a traditional embassy visa.
To apply for a Kenya visa online, Moroccan travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance.
If you apply online with kenyaimmigration.org, then feel relief that you have three options for you according to how fast you want your visa:
- Normal: By selecting this option, your visa will be processed in 3 Business Days
- Urgent: You will receive your Kenyan e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: this is the fastest available option we offer you. Your Kenya e-Visa will be ready within just 5 hours.
Payment method: you can pay by using an electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Paypal) or wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transaction).
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and time-saving trip when coming to Kenya, including Kenya travel insurance, Kenya travel Sim, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya.
Kenya Visa Requirements for Morocco Citizens FAQs
Yes. Moroccan nationals who are planning to visit Kenya must know that they need a visa to enter the country. The Kenya eVisa was originally introduced in 2015 by the Kenyan Government, shortening the visa processing time and simplifying the application process. There are two ways for Moroccan citizens to apply for a Kenya visa: apply at the Kenya Embassy or apply online at Kenya Immigration Services.
There are 04 types of Kenya eVisa available for Moroccan nationals, each of which serves a different purpose:
- Kenya e-Tourist Visa: as its name, is granted to Moroccan travelers who visit Kenya for tourism purposes. This visa allows them to stay in the country for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
- Kenya Business e-Visa: Moroccan citizens who wish to participate in business activities in Kenya should apply for this visa. Once you enter the country, you can stay there for up to 90 days.
- Kenya Transit Visa: If Moroccan travelers want to transit through Kenya en route to another country, this visa is suitable for them. They will have a 3-day stay in Kenya to wait for the next flight.
- Kenya East Africa Visa: This visa enables Moroccan nationals to enter 03 countries in East Africa: Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda within a 90-day validity period.
Yes. Moroccan citizens are eligible for a Kenya transit visa. This type of visa is granted for Moroccan nationals transiting through Kenya to other destinations. Kenya transit visa for Morrocans is valid for 90 days from the issued date with a single entry into the country. Moroccan travelers are allowed to leave the airport between flights and have a short trip of 03 days with an approved transit visa. Unless they obtain a transit visa, they must wait at the airport until their next flight departs.
To obtain a Kenya transit visa , Moroccan citizens are required to provide the following documents:
- A passport that remains valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in Kenya, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by Immigration Officer
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- A flight ticket to ensure that Moroccan travelers do not exceed a 03-day stay allowance.
- An email address to receive all the notifications about visa application and a Kenya eVisa.
- A valid payment method for the visa fee. At Kenya Immigration Services , they can choose one of these electronic payment options (Debit/ Credit Card, PayPal, American Express).
Moroccan citizens can expect to receive their Kenya eVisa within a maximum of 03 business days. If they are in rush cases, they can opt for the Rush visa service which takes only 05 hours to grant a visa.
Yes. Moroccan citizens can travel to Kenya as long as they possess a valid Kenya visa. For Moroccans, Kenya is on the top list when it comes to safari tours. From large national parks which are home to a wide variety of wildlife to stunning beaches with extensive coral reefs, Kenya offers Moroccan tourists many attractive places to visit.
Traveling to Kenya from Morocco cannot be easier thanks to the introduction of the Kenya electronic visa. Instead of visiting an Embassy or a consulate to request a visa for Kenya, Moroccan nationals now can do it online at Kenya Immigration Services. The Kenya eVisa was launched by the Kenyan Government in 2015 to make the visa application process for Moroccan travelers simpler and faster. As a result, the number of tourists from Morocco increased annually, significantly contributing to the restoration of Kenyan tourism after the pandemic.
After 03 business days after the submission of the visa application, Moroccan citizens will receive their visa via email. They should bring at least 02 copies of their eVisa printout to Kenya in case the Immigration Officer at the airport asks them to present it upon arrival. Rush visa service is also available for Moroccan nationals if they need their visa in a few hours (5 hours).
The validity of the Kenya eVisa for Moroccan citizens is 90 days from the issued date. Moroccan passport holders must enter Kenya within the validity period. If Moroccan visitors do not enter the nation within this time frame, the visa will expire automatically. In this case, Moroccan travelers must apply for a new online application to visit Kenya. The visa application process takes no more than 20 minutes, and Moroccans can complete it from anywhere with a computer, or a smartphone.
Moroccan passport holders must possess a valid visa before traveling to Kenya. Therefore, it is recommended to apply for a Kenya visa online at least 07 days prior to their departure date. Moroccan citizens can determine how long their Kenya visa is valid by checking the date of issue specified on the authorized document. The Kenya eVisa is valid for three months (90 days) from that day.
With an eVisa, Moroccan nationals can stay in the country for up to 90 days from the arrival date. The duration of stay depends on the type of visa they obtain. They can also request for a visa extension which must be made at the main immigration offices in Kenya if they wish to stay longer. The offices are located in Nairobi and Mumbai.
No. The Kenya e-Visa is granted for a single entry only, so Moroccans who left the country and want to return must apply for a new visa even if they did not use the entire 90-day allowance. Only East Africa eVisa permits multiple entries between 03 East African countries (Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda). There are 04 types of Kenya eVisa available to Moroccans including Kenya Tourist eVisa, Business eVisa, Transit eVisa, and East Africa eVisa. These types of visas allow a single entry into the country within a 90-day validity period, and Moroccan travelers need to choose the one that best suits their travel purpose.
To obtain a Kenya eVisa, Moroccan travelers need to complete an online application form and pay for the visa fee. There are 02 types of visa fees that Moroccan citizens must cover: the Government fee and the Service fee. The Government fee is paid to the Immigration Department to grant a visa. The Service fee is charged based on the processing time Moroccan nationals want for their visa application.
Moroccans are also recommended to purchase Travel Insurance which helps them with benefits regarding medical expenses, emergency transportation, or trip interruption. In addition, this insurance also boosts the chance of visa approval by the Kenyan Government.
The processing time of the online Kenya visa application at Kenya Immigration Services is from 05 hours to 03 business days. Therefore, it is ideal for Moroccans to apply for a Kenya online visa 07 days in advance of their departure date.
The Kenya online visa application for Moroccan citizens is simple and should take them a few minutes to complete. Before beginning the application, they should check whether they obtained enough required documents or not. Some of the important documents are a valid passport, a photograph of the applicant, and a flight ticket. A 3-step process is as below:
Step 1: Fill in the electronic visa form for Moroccan nationals with visa details (number of visa, type of visa, the processing time,..) and personal information (full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and the date of arrival/ departure)
Step 2: Pay the e-visa fees which are the Government fee and the Service fee.
Step 3: Print out Kenya evisa for Moroccans.
Moroccans will receive their approved authorization via the email address provided in the application form. Therefore, it is vital that they double-check all the data supplied before clicking the “Submit” button.
In addition, Kenya Immigration Services makes it easier for Moroccan nationals to track their visa application progress by clicking the Check Status tab.