Kenya eTA requirements for Cambodians in 2024
- 1. Kenya eTA For Cambodian Citizens
- 2. Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Cambodian Citizens:
- 3. How To Get A Kenya eTA For Cambodian Citizens:
- 4. Kenya eTA Fee For Cambodian Citizens:
The Kenyan Government introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) system in January 2024, replacing visas for Cambodians. Currently, an ETA is REQUIRED for Cambodians who plan to visit Kenya.
Each application's processing time has been significantly reduced to a few working days. It is no longer necessary to apply for a month's advance.
A Kenya electronic travel authorization (eTA) is a document that can be obtained through an online system while traveling to Kenya. You will receive a confirmation email with a PDF file attached once the government grants you this authorization.
While applying for a Kenyan eTA for Cambodian citizens (a tourist or business travel authorization), when your application is approved, your eTA will remain valid for 90 days.
If you apply for a transit eTA for Kenya, your document will be valid for 90 days from the issued date. It permits a stay of 03 days in Kenya.
Kenya eTA for Cambodian citizens - How to get a Kenya eTA from Cambodia?
1. Kenya eTA For Cambodian Citizens
All Cambodian passport holders traveling to Kenya require a eTA.
Conveniently, the required eTA for up to 90-day visits can be obtained online rather than by visiting diplomatic missions.
Kenya eTA for Cambodian citizens is required for the following reasons:
- Family visits
- To undergo medical treatment
The Kenya eTA for Cambodian citizens is an electronic travel document that allows for a single entry into the country for up to 90 days.
You can apply for a Kenya eTA if you are traveling for tourism, medical, or business purposes and will be staying for less than 90 days.
The Kenya eTA application form can be found online. This simplifies completion and submission for processing, saving you the time and effort of visiting your local Kenya embassy.
In these cases, it is advisable to arrange an appointment with the Kenya embassy in Cambodia to inquire about alternative eTA more suited to their travel needs.
All types of Kenya eTA for Cambodian citizens:
Depending on how much time you have in Kenya and whether you want to visit other countries, you can choose one of the following types of eTA:
- Kenya tourist eTA: If you want to spend more time in Kenya, look into the tourist eTA. Travelers from Cambodia can use this eTA to visit friends and family in Kenya, tour the country, or simply relax. You will have 90 days after entering the country to see and experience the country's beautiful sights.
- Kenya transit eTA: Want to avoid spending too much time in Kenya? You can still visit and see some of the most beautiful sights in the country. The transit eTA allows you to stay in Kenya for up to three days, making it ideal for anyone with a long layover or a tight schedule.
- Kenya business eTA: With this type of eTA, you can travel to Kenya to participate in business-related activities. You can stay in Kenya on a business eTA for up to 90 days.
2. Check Kenya eTA Requirements For Cambodian Citizens:
As with most eTA applications, travelers must meet Kenya eTA requirements for Cambodian citizens. When filling out the form, having the following documents on hand will save time:
- A valid passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended arrival date in Kenya
- Make a copy of their passport's biographical page.
- There should be at least 02 blank pages in your passport for immigration stamps on entry and exit to Kenya.
- Travel information - Flight information and Travel itinerary.
- Proof of Accommodation - The dates in this document must match the travel dates selected in the application.
- A valid email address to receive application and eTA approval information.
- A recent passport photo of the applicant that was taken within the last 06 months.
- If your Cambodian passport is about to expire in less than six months, you should renew it.
Once approved, the Kenya eTA for Cambodian citizens is sent to the email address specified on the form. As a result, it is best to enter an email address that you check on a regular basis. All correspondence regarding the application is also sent here.
The eTA payment is processed via a secure online system. Most internationally accepted debit or credit cards, eTA, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus are accepted.
Kenya eTA requirements for Cambodian citizens
3. How To Get A Kenya eTA For Cambodian Citizens:
The Kenya eTA application for Cambodian citizens consists mostly of questions requesting the above-mentioned personal, passport, and travel information.It is critical to complete the form in its entirety with correct and complete information. The application may be rejected if this is not done.
Cambodian petitioners are required to send us copies of relevant supporting documents (such as their passports) and pay the eTA fee to complete the application form. Kenyan electronic eTA are emailed to the traveler.
Cambodian passport holders can apply for a Kenya eTA online in just 3 steps:
Step 1: Complete the Kenya electronic eTA form
Step 2: Get confirmation and pay the Kenya eTA fees for Cambodian citizens
Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya eTA
The typical response time after submitting an application is within 5 business hours to 3 business days, but it is best to submit the application from Cambodia as soon as possible to avoid delays and disappointment.
4. Kenya eTA Fee For Cambodian Citizens:
Kenya eTA service fees and processing times are the primary concerns of many travelers, regardless of their nationality. The good news is that you can relax because Kenya Immigration Services will serve you as quickly as possible and at a competitive price.
The price of a Kenya eTA is determined by the type of eTA and the processing time selected during the application process. Kenya Immigration Services provides three excellent choices for Cambodian travelers, and they are as follows:
- Normal: Your eTA application is processed within 3 business days
- Urgent: You will receive your eTA within 24 business hours
- Super urgent: Despite its high cost, this option ensures that you receive your document as soon as possible. You will get your Tourist eTA in only 5 business hours