Kenya e-visa requirements for Cambodian citizens
Kenya visa for Cambodians: The Kenyan government's Immigration Office has introduced a novel method for Cambodian citizens to obtain travel authorization. They waived a rule that required all visitors to apply for a regular Kenyan visa at the nearest Embassy or consulate.
Each application's processing time has been significantly reduced to a few working days. It is no longer necessary to apply for a month's advance.
An electronic visa (e visa) is a document that can be obtained through an online system while traveling to Kenya. You will receive a confirmation email with a PDF file attached once the government grants you this authorization.
While applying for a Kenyan visa for Cambodian citizens (a tourist or business travel authorization), when your application is approved, your e visa will remain valid for 90 days.
If you apply for a transit e visa for Kenya, your document will be valid for 90 days from the issued date. It permits a stay of 03 days in Kenya.
Kenya e visa for Cambodian citizens
1. Kenya e visa for Cambodian citizens:
All Cambodian passport holders traveling to Kenya require a visa.
Conveniently, the required visa for up to 90-day visits can be obtained online rather than by visiting diplomatic missions.
This Kenya e visa for Cambodian citizens is required for the following reasons:
- Family visits
- To undergo medical treatment
The Kenya online visa for Cambodian citizens is an electronic travel document that allows for a single entry into the country for up to 90 days.
You can apply for a Kenya e visa if you are traveling for tourism, medical, or business purposes and will be staying for less than 90 days.
The Kenya e visa application form can be found online. This simplifies completion and submission for processing, saving you the time and effort of visiting your local Kenya embassy.
In these cases, it is advisable to arrange an appointment with the Kenya embassy in Cambodia to inquire about alternative visas more suited to their travel needs.
Types of Kenya e visas:
Depending on how much time you have in Kenya and whether you want to visit other countries, you can choose one of the following types of visas:
- Kenya tourist e visa: If you want to spend more time in Kenya, look into the tourist e visa. Travelers from Cambodia can use this e visa to visit friends and family in Kenya, tour the country, or simply relax. You will have 90 days after entering the country to see and experience the country's beautiful sights.
- Kenya transit e visa: Want to avoid spending too much time in Kenya? You can still visit and see some of the most beautiful sights in the country. The transit e visa allows you to stay in Kenya for up to three days, making it ideal for anyone with a long layover or a tight schedule.
- Kenya business e visa: With this type of e visa, you can travel to Kenya to participate in business-related activities. You can stay in Kenya on a business visa for up to 90 days.
- East Africa e visa: You can visit Kenya for up to 90 days with the East Africa e visa, and you can also visit Rwanda and Uganda as many times as you want during your stay. Apply for an e visa to East Africa today!
2. Kenya e visa requirements for Cambodian citizens:
As with most visa applications, travelers must meet Kenya visa requirements for Cambodian citizens. When filling out the form, having the following documents on hand will save time:
- A valid passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended arrival date in Kenya
- Make a copy of their passport's biographical page.
- There should be at least 02 blank pages in your passport for immigration stamps on entry and exit to Kenya.
- Travel information - Flight information and Travel itinerary.
- Proof of Accommodation - The dates in this document must match the travel dates selected in the application.
- A valid email address to receive application and visa approval information.
- A recent passport photo of the applicant that was taken within the last 06 months.
- If your Cambodian passport is about to expire in less than six months, you should renew it.
Once approved, the Kenya e visa for Cambodian citizens is sent to the email address specified on the form. As a result, it is best to enter an email address that you check on a regular basis. All correspondence regarding the application is also sent here.
The e visa payment is processed via a secure online system. Most internationally accepted debit or credit cards, Visa, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus are accepted.
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from Cambodia:
Kenya Immigration Services will handle the hassle, and you will be required to provide some information to assist us in getting started. The data we request is nothing out of the ordinary. Some are basic documents, such as a passport, while the rest are simple issues that can be resolved in a matter of minutes (such as a valid email address):
- Valid passport: This is likely the most important document, so double-check that it is still valid when you arrive in Kenya.
- Your Kenya e visa for Cambodian citizens will be electronically linked to your passport, but you will still need a copy to show at the Kenya immigration office.
- Kenya Immigration Services will email you a PDF version of your e visa. To ensure that it arrives safely, please provide us with a valid address.
Your Cambodian passport should be valid for at least 6 months from your intended date of entry into the country. It should also have at least two blank pages for immigration stamps when entering and leaving Kenya.
The entire process, from entering the necessary information to submitting the required documents is online. Cambodians are not required to present documentation in person at the embassy.
Kenya e visa requirements for Cambodian citizens
3. How to get a Kenya e visa for Cambodian citizens:
The Kenya e visa application for Cambodian citizens consists mostly of questions requesting the above-mentioned personal, passport, and travel information.It is critical to complete the form in its entirety with correct and complete information. The application may be rejected if this is not done.
Cambodian petitioners are required to send us copies of relevant supporting documents (such as their passports) and pay the visa fee to complete the application form. Kenyan electronic visas are emailed to the traveler.
Cambodian passport holders can get their visa for Kenya in just 3 steps:
Step 1: Complete the Kenya electronic visa form
Step 2: Get confirmation and pay the Kenya visa fees for Cambodian citizens
Step 3: Download and Print out Kenya e visa
Read more: How to get Kenya online visa
The typical response time after submitting an application is within 5 business hours to 3 business days, but it is best to submit the application from Cambodia as soon as possible to avoid delays and disappointment.
4. Kenya visa fee for Cambodian citizens:
Visa service fees and processing times are the primary concerns of many travelers, regardless of their nationality. The good news is that you can relax because Kenya Immigration Services will serve you as quickly as possible and at a competitive price.
The price of a Kenya e visa is determined by the type of visa and the processing time selected during the application process. Kenya Immigration Services provides three excellent choices for Cambodian travelers, and they are as follows:
- Normal: Your visa application is processed within 3 business days
- Urgent: You will receive your visa within 24 business hours
- Super urgent: Despite its high cost, this option ensures that you receive your document as soon as possible. You will get your Tourist e visa in only 5 business hours
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance.