Check Kenya e-visa requirements for Czech citizens
For decades, Kenya has remained one of the world's most popular destinations for adventure seekers. The country is located on the Indian Ocean, but it is not just the amazing beaches and coastal cities, such as Mombasa, that draw tourists.
Kenya will always be a popular destination for safaris and other excursions due to its extensive national park system. With a burgeoning financial center in Nairobi, Kenya is no longer just a destination where tourists visit the game reserves and then return home.
Airports and airlines all over the world have responded to the continued interest in Kenya by establishing more direct flights and simplifying routes to meet demand. Furthermore, the country has worked hard to simplify its visa system for many countries around the world. Czech passport holders can now apply for and receive their visas to Kenya entirely online.
Travelers planning a trip from the Czech Republic to Kenya should continue reading to learn more about how the Kenya e-Visa for Czech citizens works.
Kenya e-visa for Czech citizens
1. Kenya e-visa for Czech citizens:
Each Czech Republic citizen who wishes to visit Kenya for any reason must obtain their own individual visa before entering the country. However, unlike in other countries around the world, there is no available option for a Kenya visa on arrival for Czechs.
The good news is that the Kenya e-Visa implementation means that the entire process, from start to finish, is completed online. There is no need for travelers to visit their home country's embassy or consulate.
Czech nationals planning to visit Kenya for tourism, business, medical reasons or to see friends and family are required to obtain a Kenya e-Visa.
A Kenya e visa for Czech citizens is designed for single entry and is valid for up to 90 consecutive days from the date of issuance.
The Kenya e-visa processing is fully online, Czech nationals can fill out the application form from home and submit the request electronically.
Czech travelers who wish to visit Kenya for reasons other than tourism, medical care, or business, or who wish to stay for more than 90 days, must first visit a Kenyan embassy or consulate, such as the Kenyan Embassy in the Czech Republic . Officials will assist you in locating the best visa for you.
Type of Kenya e-visas:
- Kenya transit e-visa: This type of visa allows you to stay in Kenya for a short time before traveling to another country. It is legal for you to stay in the country for up to 72 hours. Within this time, you can leave the airport and get a glimpse of this lovely land. The following documents are required for obtaining a transit e-Visa: a copy of the applicant's passport, a photo of the applicant, and an onward ticket.
- Kenya business e-visa: The business e-Visa is intended for people who want to participate in business-related activities such as attending exhibitions, meeting with partners in Kenya, looking for business opportunities, etc...You can have a 90-day stay in Kenya from the arrival date with a Single Entry. This type of visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date.
- Kenya tourist e-visa: For sightseeing and visiting your friends or relatives, you need to have a tourist e-Visa for your entry. The visa is valid longer than the transit visa. This single-entry visa is valid for three months, allowing you to remain in the country for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
- East Africa e-visa: Get the East Africa e-Visa if you want to see more than just Kenya during your trip. During your 90-day Kenya trip, you will have unrestricted access to Rwanda and Uganda with this e-Visa.
2. Kenya e-visa requirements for Czech citizens:
The Kenya e-Visa for Czech citizens was designed to be simple to complete. However, there are a few requirements that each individual will need to gather before submitting their application. The following are the main items on the list:
- A valid Passport: Czech citizens must carry a passport issued by the Czech government. The passport must also be valid for 6 months after arrival in Kenya
- Digital photo of the applicant: it must be recent and comply with passport photo requirements.
- Obtain a scanned copy of the information page of the passport.
- A return ticket to the Czech Republic or any proof of onward travel from Kenya
- A valid email address is required for applicants to receive updates on their Kenya electronic visa status and its eventual approval.
- Proof of Accommodation - The dates in this document must match the travel dates selected in the application.
- For Business e-visa: An invitation letter from your company's partner in Kenya, a company COI, and your information card (staff ID/business card).
Furthermore, Czech citizens applying for the Kenya e-Visa should ensure that their passport has at least two blank pages. These will be required to receive entry/exit stamps from Kenyan border authorities when entering and exiting the country.
Kenya e-visa requirements for Czech citizens
3. How to get a visa for Kenya from the Czech Republic:
To apply for a Kenya visa online for Czech citizens, each traveler must fill out the application form with the information such as:
- Full name and gender
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Country of citizenship
- Date of arrival and departure
Applicants who meet the Kenya e-Visa requirements for Czech citizens can apply online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online application form
Step 2: Pay the Kenya e-Visa fee
Step 3: Download and print out the Kenya e visa
Read more: How to get a Kenya visa online
Applicants should wait for a maximum of three days to receive their eVisa. Upon receiving your approved e-Visa, you must print a hard copy and present it to border officials when you arrive in Kenya. This is simply an additional safeguard against fraud.
Upon submitting your completed application form, your Kenya e-Visa for Czech citizens is processed quickly, often within 05 to 72 hours. It is recommended to allow at least seven days for processing, especially during busy seasons.
4. Kenya visa fees for Czech citizens:
These two elements are interconnected. The Kenya e-visa for Czech citizens consists of the service fee to Kenya immigration services and the Government fee to the Indian Immigration Department. Depending on your preferences, Kenya Immigration Services offers 03 excellent options. Keep in mind that the higher the fee, the faster your application will be processed. Here are your choices:
- Urgent: People frequently select this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed in 72 hours.
- Urgent: comparing it to the previous option, the Kenya visa processing time is faster, and your Kenya e-visa will be ready within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option available from Kenya Immigration Services. If you are in a hurry and are already on your way to the airport, this is the best option. You can obtain a Kenya e-visa in 05 hours.
Kenya e-Visa fees consist of a government fee and a service fee. It’s generally less expensive to apply for a visa online than at the embassy.
Besides, Kenya immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Kenya travel insurance, Kenya eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Kenya